PDA

View Full Version : Ran across this Rebel response on FB.....Hilarious.......They are doing all they

Saltydog
08-12-2013, 08:41 PM
can to calm the masses.........Here's what I found:

Rebel Fans: Please read this and understand what is happening out there.....MSU has a grass roots campaign to get Ole Miss. Don't laugh. It is what it is. But also understand this....they have nothing, nada, zip. The best thing any of you can do is ignore their insanity right now. THEY ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THIS. If you want to PM me, I will be glad to explain the situation, but not only is this mainly internet blather orchestrated by MSU's minions, it's completely false and can't be proven. I don't care if so and so makes a boastful statement of "what they heard with their own ears" from a specific person. I'm telling you, don't play their game. The fact of all of this is that THEY ARE THE ONES ON PROBATION....AGAIN....NOT OLE MISS. Misery wants company.

Ronny
08-12-2013, 08:45 PM
..one of the most panicked notes I've ever seen.

You can smell the fear coming off that little pronouncement.

You have to love it.

mikeharper1984
08-12-2013, 08:47 PM
I just pissed myself a little when i read that hahaha

messageboardsuperhero
08-12-2013, 09:13 PM
A grassroots Mississippi State campaign? All this started with Veazey and Fowler's articles. Unless those guys are secretly on our athletic payroll, I don't think all this media attention on UM's recruitment has anything to do with State. We may have turned them in on some stuff, but I guarantee you we weren't the only ones. Fowler will have another story eventually on players that have no State connections, so I guess we'll just wait and see what their explanation is next.

Coach34
08-12-2013, 09:16 PM
I'm surprised he didnt blame Elitedawgs

slickdawg
08-12-2013, 09:17 PM
They probably need to look in a mirror. When you refuse to turn over documents on a FOIA, well, you are begging a VZ type to drill you.

Natedogg33
08-12-2013, 09:26 PM
I'm honestly astonished that Veazey stays on their ass the way he does. Apparently some folks actually do go up there to learn to read and write. I can't believe they can't get him off their ass. They must have pissed him off in some way.

CadaverDawg
08-12-2013, 09:32 PM
A grassroots Mississippi State campaign? All this started with Veazey and Fowler's articles. Unless those guys are secretly on our athletic payroll, I don't think all this media attention on UM's recruitment has anything to do with State. We may have turned them in on some stuff, but I guarantee you we weren't the only ones. Fowler will have another story eventually on players that have no State connections, so I guess we'll just wait and see what their explanation is next.

Exactly. If any Ole Miss fan is dumb enough to believe this moron, they are worse than I thought. It's not even led by MSU...it's CBS reporting it, not EliteDawg Evening News

messageboardsuperhero
08-12-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm honestly astonished that Veazey stays on their ass the way he does. Apparently some folks actually do go up there to learn to read and write. I can't believe they can't get him off their ass. They must have pissed him off in some way.

Veazey was always like that when he was our beat guy too. He would dig until he found his scoop. It's funny how Veazey doesn't play favorites either; he will not let a fishy story rest until he's gotten to the bottom of it, no matter what school is behind it.

I admire his consistency.

engie
08-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Yep. Veazey was great. Our fans just refused to see it... but they are seeing it now.

FlabLoser
08-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Veazey does his job real well. Unfortunately for me, I didn't like his job. Negative news sells and he was relentless in finding negative news.

The only thing I thought was uncalled for was the way he treated Dixon the year Dixon had a DUI. For a calendar year, he ended every damn Dixon article with "Dixon had a DUI blah blah blah", re-stating the DUI story in 1-2 sentences. He did that shit even when the DUI had no relevance whatsoever to the rest of the story.

Anyway, Veazey is relentless and I'm glad he covers Ole Miss now. I hope he is chasing down everything.

messageboardsuperhero
08-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Also, I love how this UM fan is implying an "organized grassroots campaign" to bring down one school's football is something unheard of. UM is the damn king of shit like that. Ask Jackie Sherrill, XenaReb (or however you spell her name), UM private investigators, etc.

I really don't know if the NCAA will finally get off their ass and do something about the blatant cheating in Oxford, but it sure as hell is fun to watch them scramble.

And I will say this: If the NCAA doesn't nail them with Treadwell and CJ tweeting pictures of cash and new trucks for the entire free world to see, I don't know if they'll ever get caught.

gravedigger
08-12-2013, 10:27 PM

Rebel Fans: Please read this and understand what is happening out there.....MSU has a grass roots campaign to get Ole Miss. Don't laugh. It is what it is. But also understand this....they have nothing, nada, zip. The best thing any of you can do is ignore their insanity right now. THEY ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THIS. If you want to PM me, I will be glad to explain the situation, but not only is this mainly internet blather orchestrated by MSU's minions, it's completely false and can't be proven. I don't care if so and so makes a boastful statement of "what they heard with their own ears" from a specific person. I'm telling you, don't play their game. The fact of all of this is that THEY ARE THE ONES ON PROBATION....AGAIN....NOT OLE MISS. Misery wants company.

Translation: "Since I'm only 8 years old I cant imagine where they came up with the idea of a grass roots campaign to get us. I'm very smart for an 8 year old you see. Perhaps something happened back before I was born that might have given them the idea. Tonight, I'm going to ask grandma xena if she knows. I went to my first football game this past December in Birmingham. what a great sports town ! "

Jack Lambert
08-12-2013, 10:53 PM
I think the NCAA has Ole Miss's hotdog in a bun and is about to take a big bite out of it and Ole Miss is clamping down on a stick waiting for the pain.

Pollodawg
08-12-2013, 11:04 PM
If they don't nail OM, they will never nail a soul.

engie
08-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Their fans that are plugged in have STFU. It's incredibly easy to tell the difference between the pawns and the players among their masses right now...

RougeDawg
08-12-2013, 11:35 PM

Uhhhh, uhhhh, whatever MSU says is completely false. Ummm, even if its not false it can't be proven.

Point being, If something is false, being proven should not be a concern for them. But If allegations are true and attempting to divert you get this type of statement from a delusionists.

cujo
08-13-2013, 06:50 AM
Reminds me of Kevin Bacon's character at the end of Animal House

starkvegasdawg
08-13-2013, 07:45 AM
I completely agree. After cj ran his mouth about his mom not having the money to buy him a new car then the first day of class he tweets a pic of his z-71 that he got because the range rover had too many miles and his mom paying cash for new furniture. Please. He just tried and convicted himself. All the NCAA has to do is hand down the sentence.

SignalToNoise
08-13-2013, 07:46 AM
Their fans that are plugged in have STFU. It's incredibly easy to tell the difference between the pawns and the players among their masses right now...

Yep. The bears I know that have always been the type to have "inside info" or "know someone close to the program" are dead silent right now and have been since the CJ stuff started coming out.

archdog
08-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Grass roots my ass. I believe I remember Hugh Freeze asking everyone to turn over any information that dealt with compliance. We did along with other teams. Now the NCAA is following up.

archdog
08-13-2013, 10:37 AM
If I were Freeze, I would start a campaign to paint Houston Nutt as the rule breaker now. TN got off easy after Kiffin left because it was all Kiffin and his guys. There is a strong precedence to follow here. Just start shouting it was the other guy.