PDA

View Full Version : Today kids is a perfect example....

Coach34
02-26-2016, 07:52 PM
Hump is not and never will be good enough to not sit a game. 0-3 so far. He will hopefully hit .270 this season and help us win some games

Brown gets a start and is 3-3...he is not going to bat .500 this year- but he is a must play for this team. He is a glue-guy that performs.

Once aGAIN- C34 proven correct

War Machine Dawg
02-26-2016, 08:01 PM
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for 1 ****ing game.

Coach34
02-26-2016, 08:07 PM
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back for 1 ****ing game.

My arm is in great shape and used to it...but that was the whole point- 1 game. It's ok to sit him a game here and there- he's very replaceable

It's not about 1 game- we had 60 games of evidence last year. I expect Hump to improve from last year- but he is not and never will be a good college hitter. As someone that couldnt hit the RH'ed slider- Its easy for me to recognize someone else that is like me.

War Machine Dawg
02-26-2016, 08:11 PM
My arm is in great shape and used to it...but that was the whole point- 1 game. It's ok to sit him a game here and there- he's very replaceable

It's not about 1 game- we had 60 games of evidence last year. I expect Hump to improve from last year- but he is not and never will be a good college hitter. As someone that couldnt hit the RH'ed slider- Its easy for me to recognize someone else that is like me.

Better get used to him, because he's our best 3B if last weekend and today is any evidence.

Coach34
02-26-2016, 08:23 PM
Better get used to him, because he's our best 3B if last weekend and today is any evidence.

and thats fine- I have no problem with that.

But against every RH'ed pitcher we face- Robson, Brown, and my boy Lon Kruger should be 1,2,3

War Machine Dawg
02-26-2016, 08:30 PM
Brown definitely deserves the chance to play himself out of a spot.

Todd4State
02-26-2016, 09:13 PM
The biggest thing keeping Brown out of the lineup is Kruger not being able to catch yet. It looks like we are going to catch Collins, play Hump at third and then Cody plays RF.

I can live with that.

Coach34
02-26-2016, 09:17 PM
The biggest thing keeping Brown out of the lineup is Kruger not being able to catch yet. It looks like we are going to catch Collins, play Hump at third and then Cody plays RF.

I can live with that.

even if Lon cant catch for the first 30 games- it doesnt matter. You play Brown vs every RH'ed pitcher. I dont care who you sit. Rooker, Hump, Brown, Collins all need to play- but we literally dont have anybody except maybe Kruger that we cant sit a game to get someone else 4 AB's to stay sharp.

Coach34
02-26-2016, 10:17 PM
oh- and there's your "Booooooooom" Goat...took all of 1 game. One