PDA

View Full Version : Booger on what he's heard about Treadwell.

Leroy Jenkins
02-26-2016, 01:06 PM
https://amp.twimg.com/v/b2de8b47-4fde-4dff-ad29-b8a22ed46feb

Is MegaQuan being MegaLazy?

msstate7
02-26-2016, 01:56 PM
The dude shattered his leg and came back strong... Not sure I believe he's lazy

Leroy Jenkins
02-26-2016, 02:00 PM
The dude shattered his leg and came back strong... Not sure I believe he's lazy

I took it to mean he had been lazy since the season ended.

msstate7
02-26-2016, 02:02 PM
I took it to mean he had been lazy since the season ended.

I'm the lazy one for not listening haha... Sorry

notsofarawaydawg
02-26-2016, 02:05 PM
He's a piece of shit. All the Bears keep saying they self-reported Tunsil over the loaners and agents. That's total bullshit. They would have never self reported anything if he had not beaten the shit out of his stepdad. They would have covered it up like they have all the other incidents involving athletes in Oxford. However, stepdaddy didn't put up with Tunsil's shit, Freezus lies nor the medias attempt to cover it up. Throw the man a twenty. Tunsil is a cheater and Freezus encouraged this behavior. GTHOM

Ifyouonlyknew
02-26-2016, 02:10 PM
He's a piece of shit. All the Bears keep saying they self-reported Tunsil over the loaners and agents. That's total bullshit. They would have never self reported anything if he had not beaten the shit out of his stepdad. They would have covered it up like they have all the other incidents involving athletes in Oxford. However, stepdaddy didn't put up with Tunsil's shit, Freezus lies nor the medias attempt to cover it up. Throw the man a twenty. Tunsil is a cheater and Freezus encouraged this behavior. GTHOM

Wrong thread. This 1 is about Treadwell

confucius say
02-26-2016, 02:13 PM
Wrong thread. This 1 is about Treadwell

Have to admire his spirit though

Ifyouonlyknew
02-26-2016, 02:22 PM

I hate he put all that time in effort in the wrong place because it was from the heart.

Dawgtini
02-26-2016, 02:27 PM

excellent

Bully13
02-26-2016, 02:29 PM
Paidwell is going thru a little depression since he's starting to come to grips with the pay cut he's about to take.

Political Hack
02-26-2016, 02:40 PM
Paidwell is going thru a little depression since he's starting to come to grips with the pay cut he's about to take.

Lol. He has to actually pay taxes now.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-26-2016, 02:44 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/wfrBXMdq2VJ84/giphy.gif
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01645/BEAR1_1645268c.jpg