PDA

View Full Version : It looks like Tunsil only went for the interviews. He isn't doing anything else.

Tbonewannabe
02-26-2016, 12:47 PM
I guess when you are pretty much a guaranteed top 5 pick, you just try not to mess it up.

Kenyan Drake only doing 10 reps on the bench surprised me. Nothing else has stood out to me yet.

starkvegasdawg
02-26-2016, 12:51 PM
Wonder if he thought it was like the big OV weekend at TSUN. He just showed up for the BJ and bag full of cash and wasn't aware you actually had to work.

shannondawg
02-26-2016, 01:20 PM
Post of the week!

Wonder if he thought it was like the big OV weekend at TSUN. He just showed up for the BJ and bag full of cash and wasn't aware you actually had to work.

PassInterference
02-26-2016, 01:31 PM
Is DeRunnya at the combine? Curious what he does.

jumbo
02-26-2016, 01:32 PM
RK just said that Tunsil was with him when he fell out the hotel window. Claims there wasn't any weed but they had been drinking.

OdaMaeBrown
02-26-2016, 01:36 PM
I guess when you are pretty much a guaranteed top 5 pick, you just try not to mess it up.

Kenyan Drake only doing 10 reps on the bench surprised me. Nothing else has stood out to me yet.

nm

Tbonewannabe
02-26-2016, 01:47 PM
nm

I was just following it on the NFL draft combine tracker and he doesn't have any stats for any of the events. Maybe he just didn't do the bench, 40, or broad jump. The only data not on there for Oline is 3 cone drill, 20 & 60 yard shuttle. Tunsil has no data at all for any event.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-26-2016, 02:06 PM
RK just said that Tunsil was with him when he fell out the hotel window. Claims there wasn't any weed but they had been drinking.

He didn't say there wasn't any weed he just said it didn't belong to him. Said it was a lot of guys in the room (Including Tunsil) but he got arrested because the room was in his name.

jumbo
02-26-2016, 02:08 PM
He also admitted to taking plays off and says that the media tarnished his name. I thought OM was better at press conferences than this.

msstate7
02-26-2016, 02:08 PM

No weed, just spice

msstate7
02-26-2016, 02:10 PM
He didn't say there wasn't any weed he just said it didn't belong to him. Said it was a lot of guys in the room (Including Tunsil) but he got arrested because the room was in his name.

He needs to give the names. By just naming tunsil, seems Robert is a wee bit jealous of tunsil about to go much higher in the draft

confucius say
02-26-2016, 02:10 PM
He also admitted to taking plays off and says that the media tarnished his name. I thought OM was better at press conferences than this.

Media tarnished his name? So it had nothing to do with doing a Wesley snipes out of the marriot?

msstate7
02-26-2016, 02:12 PM

Really wish he'd turn his hate towards om... Maybe tell what they gave him to go to school there

DancingRabbit
02-26-2016, 03:00 PM

Tunsil was running a 4.99 getting outta that room.

starkvegasdawg
02-26-2016, 03:29 PM
Really wish he'd turn his hate towards om... Maybe tell what they gave him to go to school there

I personally think he has. Just my opinion. Nothing to substantiate it.

RealHastings
02-26-2016, 04:03 PM
So what does this mean as far as NCAA eligibility is concerned? Is there a possibility they may have to vacate the Sugar Bowl or any other games? Could get ugly.

Indndawg
02-26-2016, 05:14 PM

Prolly, just all smoke and windows, nothing to see*****