PDA

View Full Version : This weekends games online?

preachermatt83
02-26-2016, 12:02 AM
Is the only game that will be viewable this weekend Friday's game? Thats the only one I can find. 👎👎

boonedawg
02-26-2016, 03:50 AM
I think that is correct. I remember last year that they said we don't have the capacity to broadcast from the Hump and Baseball field at the same time. Men's basketball is on Saturday afternoon and Women's is on Sunday afternoon in the Hump.

confucius say
02-26-2016, 06:11 AM
And no radio except for Friday. Bull ish

boonedawg
02-26-2016, 06:28 AM
There is online radio listed for baseball. I'm not sure about broadcast though.

Blackout
02-26-2016, 07:04 AM
This is 2016 this should no longer be a damn issue

coastratdog
02-26-2016, 07:35 AM
If I'm reading the schedule correctly no TV for the trip out West. That really sucks.

CadaverDawg
02-26-2016, 07:55 AM
What a joke. No radio OR tv? How the hell do we keep up with it? Read the box scores on Monday in the paper? Is this 2016 or 1996?

ScrotieMcBoogerBalls
02-26-2016, 08:07 AM
Certainly it'll be on the Hail State app

Steakonastick
02-26-2016, 08:38 AM
Guess they are not finished with the production studio under the football stadium. I knew we could only do one tv production at a time. But no radio is embarrassing. If Bart and Matt arent on tv just make them call the game on radio.

engie
02-26-2016, 09:12 AM
I gave last year a pass -- but it is tremendous bullshit that this issue hasn't been fixed by now. We dropped the damn ball. But at least the athletics department cleared $5mil after all bills were paid**

Everyone needs to voice displeasure about this. It was just pure laziness to not have it corrected and is unacceptable regardless of the price tag.

Mjoelner34
02-26-2016, 09:42 AM
What a joke. No radio OR tv? How the hell do we keep up with it? Read the box scores on Monday in the paper? Is this 2016 or 1996?

You can check the 'live stats' which if they work like they do in basketball will freeze up after about the 2nd pitch.

Political Hack
02-26-2016, 09:50 AM
I gave last year a pass -- but it is tremendous bullshit that this issue hasn't been fixed by now. We dropped the damn ball. But at least the athletics department cleared $5mil after all bills were paid**

Everyone needs to voice displeasure about this. It was just pure laziness to not have it corrected and is unacceptable regardless of the price tag.

Yep

AusTexDawg
02-26-2016, 09:54 AM
If I'm reading the schedule correctly no TV for the trip out West. That really sucks.

According to the Southern Cal baseball schedule, it looks like the Pac-12 Network (http://pac-12.com/live/usc) might be streaming video for our game against the Trojans. Can't tell if they require a cable login like SECN+ does. I'll try to watch but I wasn't as interested in that game as much as the other two.

bulldogcountry1
02-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Every home game should be broadcast. I go to most weekend games, but I also used to pay for M2M to have access to the other games. They took away that feature, and now they are giving us less of a product with much more $ to work with.

And since someone mentioned live stats, our are always the worst format. Every time i see another version, I think, "This is so much better than ours."

Riotous Thinking
02-26-2016, 10:59 AM
Doesn't Starkville have CSpire Gigabit internet service? That should provide more than enough bandwidth to broadcast 10 games at one time.

Homedawg
02-26-2016, 11:21 AM

We are working now on the. "Media center" or whatever they are calling it. When this is finished we will have full capability to do TV at both places. This should be finished in the next couple of months. I agree it should have already be done by now.

War Machine Dawg
02-26-2016, 11:53 AM

Completely agree. Do we need to email Stricklin or someone else?

confucius say
02-26-2016, 12:03 PM
At least have Sundays game broadcast on the radio. It was the same thing last Sunday. I mean I get Saturday having a conflict with basketball, but geez

CadaverDawg
02-26-2016, 03:31 PM

This^

CadaverDawg
02-26-2016, 03:32 PM
You can check the 'live stats' which if they work like they do in basketball will freeze up after about the 2nd pitch.

Ha, our Live Stats are the worst. It's embarrassing

tcdog70
02-26-2016, 03:50 PM
106 in the Golden triangle-should carry the games

confucius say
02-26-2016, 03:55 PM
106 in the Golden triangle-should carry the games

Do they stream online? Bc otherwise, that only reaches the golden triangle area and the rest of us are screwed for 3 out of 4 games this weekend.

According to hail state, 16 of our 56 games are local radio broadcast only (meaning one station in west point). Unless basketball is a direct conflict, all our games should be on statewide radio broadcast. Can anybody explain why this is not the case?

ScoobaDawg
02-26-2016, 04:16 PM
ALL MSU GAMES ARE ON THE RADIO......

TV: SEC Network + (G2 Only)
Radio: MSU Radio Network (Friday Only)
WMXU 106.1 (Sat,Sun Only)

Live Video and Television

Friday’s game against UMass Lowell will be the only game this weekend streamed live on SEC Network + via the WatchESPN app.

Watch Friday’s Game

Live Audio and Radio

Friday’s game against UMass Lowell will air live on the Mississippi State Baseball Radio Network. The other three MSU games will air only on WMXU 106.1 in the Starkville area. All four games will also be audio streamed live online at HailState.com/Plus (requires subscription).

ScoobaDawg
02-26-2016, 04:39 PM

Correct.Only UCLA vs USC will be televised per the DODGER STADIUM COLLEGE BASEBALL CLASSIC website
http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la/ticketing/baseball_classic.jsp

TV: The UCLA vs. USC game will be televised by the Pac-12 Network.

Percho
02-26-2016, 05:14 PM

Friday’s game against UMass Lowell will be the only game this weekend streamed live on SEC Network + via the WatchESPN app.

Watch Friday’s Game

Live Audio and Radio

Friday’s game against UMass Lowell will air live on the Mississippi State Baseball Radio Network. The other three MSU games will air only on WMXU 106.1 in the Starkville area. All four games will also be audio streamed live online at HailState.com/Plus (requires subscription).

I do not see it on my watch espn Ipad

Percho
02-26-2016, 05:16 PM
I do not see it on my watch espn Ipad

Now I do. Thanks.

War Machine Dawg
02-26-2016, 06:22 PM
Another complaint: Why the hell can't we incorporate a radar gun into the broadcast?

confucius say
02-26-2016, 11:33 PM

Watch Friday’s Game

Live Audio and Radio

Like I said, sat and sun are local broadcast, meaning 1 station in West Point with a 30 mile radius. That is the case for 16 games this year. Unacceptable.