PDA

View Full Version : Paidwell with some praise for Calhoun

chef dixon
02-25-2016, 03:53 PM
Said 3 DBs gave him trouble in college. Cyrus Jones, Taveze and "the guy from Florida" which he actually meant Tabor and not Hargreaves.

Pretty high praise for a rival to say that. Maybe will help his stock.

Beaver
02-25-2016, 03:59 PM
Out of the big 3 I hope Treadwell has the best career. He seems to have his head squarely on his shoulders. I know Tunsil will get the biggest paycheck, but I could easily see him being a bust. I don't know if Robert will even make it 3 years in the league.

GreenheadDawg
02-25-2016, 04:59 PM
Out of the big 3 I hope Treadwell has the best career. He seems to have his head squarely on his shoulders. I know Tunsil will get the biggest paycheck, but I could easily see him being a bust. I don't know if Robert will even make it 3 years in the league.

I feel the same. Treadwell seemed to be an OK guy and played hard. As for Tunsil and Kimdeeche I hope they both tank

chef dixon
02-25-2016, 05:23 PM
I actually don't really have a problem with any of those 3. They never did anything on the field or said anything in the press that was too ridiculous. Shit head list for me includes: Hugh Freezus, CJ Johnson, Trae Elston, D Kimchee, Bo Wallace

msstate7
02-25-2016, 05:48 PM
I actually don't really have a problem with any of those 3. They never did anything on the field or said anything in the press that was too ridiculous. Shit head list for me includes: Hugh Freezus, CJ Johnson, Trae Elston, D Kimchee, Bo Wallace

Now Aj is starting a new list

GreenheadDawg
02-25-2016, 06:41 PM
Now Aj is starting a new list

He's on a list all by himself

RocketDawg
02-25-2016, 06:59 PM
Gotta respect a guy who broke his ankle like that and then came back seemingly even better than before.

Political Hack
02-25-2016, 09:33 PM
I've never had an issue with Treadwell or Tunsil. OM has plenty enough knuckleheads to make fun of.