PDA

View Full Version : It's really a bright future ahead of us with Howland.....

Thick
02-24-2016, 10:37 PM
after what he's done with this team. We have been pretty damn competitive during SEC play. Next year could be an interesting run for NIT or maybe sneak into NCAA.

Bdawg
02-24-2016, 10:41 PM
It's really exciting to think what he can do in the near future with his recruits. This team has come a long way this year too

Commercecomet24
02-24-2016, 10:44 PM
It's exciting to see what's happening on the court. The kids are playing with an edge and the defense has drastically improved. What he's done with what he inherited is pretty amazing. Can't wait til he has more of "his" guys on the court.

dawgday166
02-24-2016, 10:47 PM
It's looking up some ... they are playing D at least now. That Q is becoming pretty good player.

Commercecomet24
02-24-2016, 10:50 PM
Q=Dak.

ZedFedder
02-24-2016, 11:03 PM
Crazy to say this about a top ten class, but I truly believe this class is underrated. Herard and Kegler are about where they should be, as well as Carter and Ado. But I think Peters and Eli Wright are vastly underrated, especially Wright. He is going to be special.

HaggardDawg
02-25-2016, 10:17 AM
I know I.J. has been frustrating at times but I've been very pleased with him this second half of the season. He's hit some clutch shots to keep us in games and has been our best option at point. It seems this team has started to gel. I for one hope IJ sticks around next year.

Liverpooldawg
02-25-2016, 10:19 AM
after what he's done with this team. We have been pretty damn competitive during SEC play. Next year could be an interesting run for NIT or maybe sneak into NCAA.

I agree. This year is actually one of the best overall coaching jobs I have seen for MSU basketball. When we get some talent at every postion, a little depth, and some of that talent has a little experience it's going to be fun to watch again.