PDA

View Full Version : I will not complain one bit

messageboardsuperhero
02-24-2016, 09:28 PM
about the officiating in the last five minutes of this game... As long as we get the same treatment in a couple of years when we're fighting for NCAA seeding, it's all A-Okay with me.

But if we continue to get screwed over by SEC refs when we're good, then I'll be pissed.

Joe Schmedlap
02-24-2016, 09:34 PM
Be prepared for eyeballs distended by urine retention.

Commercecomet24
02-24-2016, 10:49 PM
The last couple minutes were hard to watch. Guess the sec didn't want us pinning another "bad" loss on one of their tournament teams, like we did to vandy and Bama.

the59dawg
02-24-2016, 11:11 PM
The last couple minutes were hard to watch. Guess the sec didn't want us pinning another "bad" loss on one of their tournament teams, like we did to vandy and Bama.

Hey, if we had continued to make shots in the last 2 min, we prob would have won. Our bigs just could not cut off their big 4 man. He beat us bad in the last 3-4 min/

louisvilledawg
02-25-2016, 09:49 AM
Also, I don't remember if it happened in the last five minutes or not, but that kinda flop by Q near the basket which led to the dunk by House pissed me off. Ware just kinda let it happen even though he was being "boxed out" (standing in front of really). Thought he should've tried to foul him. Nothing like giving a home team some momentum when you could've fouled him hard and put his little bitch ass on the line.

nsvltndog
02-25-2016, 09:54 AM
about the officiating in the last five minutes of this game... As long as we get the same treatment in a couple of years when we're fighting for NCAA seeding, it's all A-Okay with me.

Stansbury be like.....so this is what home court officiating during an NCAA tourney quest is supposed to look like.

confucius say
02-25-2016, 11:28 AM
Also, I don't remember if it happened in the last five minutes or not, but that kinda flop by Q near the basket which led to the dunk by House pissed me off. Ware just kinda let it happen even though he was being "boxed out" (standing in front of really). Thought he should've tried to foul him. Nothing like giving a home team some momentum when you could've fouled him hard and put his little bitch ass on the line.

Q was trying to get the same call a&m had just gotten on the other end against ware.
And A box out is on a rebound. That was an illegal screen.