PDA

View Full Version : Dak Prescott compared to Russell Wilson

KentuckyDawg13
02-24-2016, 01:10 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2618986-insider-buzz-dak-prescott-flying-up-draft-boards-could-be-next-russell-wilson

Sorry if Germans, did search...couldn't find it here.

starkvegasdawg
02-24-2016, 01:32 PM
Not bad for a TE.

Dawgbite
02-24-2016, 01:42 PM
How will this guy be able to look Barrett Sallee in the eyes if they meet in the hall? God help him if he ends up standing next to Sallee at the urinals.

Bully13
02-24-2016, 01:50 PM
TE?...barett salee? What are yall talking about?

Dawgbite
02-24-2016, 02:04 PM
Its a new code so the Bears won't know we moved the meetings from Golden Corral to Captain D's.

preachermatt83
02-24-2016, 02:05 PM
Its a new code so the Bears won't know we moved the meetings from Golden Corral to Captain D's.

Nice!!

Dawgface
02-24-2016, 03:33 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2618986-insider-buzz-dak-prescott-flying-up-draft-boards-could-be-next-russell-wilson

Sweet. Hope he gets a nice contract.

smootness
02-24-2016, 03:42 PM
Sweet. Hope he gets a nice contract.

I just want him to go to a good situation. You would assume that if he's taken by the 2nd round, it's by a team that needs QB help, so that should be fine. But I don't want him going to a QB wasteland like Cleveland. My hopes are Houston or Denver.

Political Hack
02-24-2016, 05:22 PM
Video doesn't work on phone. What's cliff say?

mcain31
02-24-2016, 05:43 PM
Video doesn't work on phone. What's cliff say?

He just said that Dak was flying under the radar and that teams would fall in love with Dak with the interview process. Also said that Dak possesses a high football IQ, high work ethic, and good athletic ability

DancingRabbit
02-24-2016, 06:06 PM
Ran across this tidbit about Dak

Prescott isn?t Tebow

If there?s one thing hurting Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott to some degree when it comes to the draft process, it?s the obvious comparisons he gets to Tim Tebow. The size, the dual-threat ability, Dan Mullen?s spread offense ? there are certainly some similarities between the two.

However, fortunately for Prescott, one of the most qualified tape gurus in the business sees a much more polished passer than Tebow ever was.

?That?s a waste of time,? Greg Cosell of NFL Films said. ?The problem is I don?t want to rip Tim Tebow, but Tim Tebow can?t throw. This kid can throw. It?s as simple as that. He gets the comparison because of Dan Mullen. That?s the reason.?

When watching Prescott reach back and fire, Cosell doesn?t see Tebow. Instead, he sees a former six-time Pro Bowler with a Super Bowl appearance under his belt.

?He had spotty-type similarities to Donovan McNabb,? said Cosell. ?I thought the throwing motion was similar. He looks like McNabb. Some will see similarities to Brett Hundley. I believe Prescott is a better prospect because of his pocket comfort and overall throwing ability.?

Hundley, the former UCLA signal caller, was a fifth-round selection of the Green Bay Packers a year ago. The consensus on Prescott currently is that he?s a third- or fourth-rounder.

McNabb, for what it?s worth, went No. 2 overall to the Philadelphia Eagles in the QB-stacked class of 1999.

Political Hack
02-24-2016, 06:08 PM
McNabb and Wilson are the two best comparisons IMO. I've been spouting the Wilson comparison for a while. If he can convince GM's he's another Wilson, he's going to have a good draft.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-24-2016, 08:03 PM

Can someone explain what is meant by "Germans" in the above sentence?

Political Hack
02-24-2016, 08:29 PM

Zee Germans are coming!

He's apologizing if it's been discussed and he missed it. Aka it's old news.

BeardoMSU
02-24-2016, 08:30 PM

A repeat post, or invading France again....

DancingRabbit
02-24-2016, 09:25 PM
I believe it evolved from this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-25-2016, 02:00 AM
I appreciate the explanation guys