PDA

View Full Version : Regardless of what happens....

CadaverDawg
08-12-2013, 03:43 PM
It has been fun last night and today watching these idiots squirm and try and spin everything we say into something else.

I specifically like the way we all expand everything into what it could potentially turn in to, and that just freaks them out. If you completely take yourself out of the discussion and just read the Nafoomers over on SPS jumping in to every thread and trying to down play everything, it is very comical. They are like the damn Channel 4 News Team on Anchorman. I picture RebFan blowing into a conch shell and yelling "ASSEMBLE!"

What a bunch of ****ing morons to not only spend all day on SPS and ED, but to get sucked in to those threads and make a fool out of themselves trying to disprove and discredit these rumors coming from rivals. As if suddenly everyone on SPS and twitter is going to say..."you're right guys, this is BS, you caught us. We'll stop talking about the CBS reports and rumors now bc we made them up".

Do those dipshits not realize they are fighting a losing battle?

messageboardsuperhero
08-12-2013, 03:56 PM
You didn't hear? Coach 34 forced Fowler write the CBS story. That's how Croom Diaries knew about it before it was ever published. Veazey and Fowler are both working together with every registered ED poster, and we're all just full of shit and making this up as it comes along.

messageboardsuperhero
08-12-2013, 04:03 PM
Seriously though, the question in all this isn't whether or not UM cheated: Everyone in the United States of America knows that they did. The only question is whether or not the NCAA will finally get off their ass and do something about it. I've read several of their fans post comments today such as, "Only pussies don't stand up to the NCAA." and "You have to pay to play." They know that there is shit there. Now it's time for the people in Indianapolis to do their jobs.