PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

615_Reb
02-21-2016, 05:41 PM
Ban me if you want, I don't give two shits. My question is this: Why are you guys so obsessed with us? We read ED as comedy because of how ****ing comical the stuff you believe is. Yet, I still don't understand why you can't just worry about yourselves.

Blackout
02-21-2016, 05:44 PM
We're obsessed yet you sign up over here to chirp.

GTFO

615_Reb
02-21-2016, 05:45 PM
Just wondering. God. Calm down.

615_Reb
02-21-2016, 05:46 PM
I'm gone after this, but it's just a question I want answered. I'm not trying to be an asshole.

DawgNamedScuba
02-21-2016, 05:52 PM
I read this thread and this is what i thought about it
http://www.theitbaby.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/jackass-Medium.jpg

615_Reb
02-21-2016, 05:55 PM
Okay. Shit. Like I said, I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just asking a question. Damn.

Tupelodawg88
02-21-2016, 05:58 PM
I can't speak for everyone but I'm not obsessed,however, I think it's just as comical how you guys spin shit out of control and how delusional you guys are. But it is what it is I suppose.#ifyouaintcheatingyiuainttrying. A for effort dude.

msstate7
02-21-2016, 05:58 PM
Ban me if you want, I don't give two shits. My question is this: Why are you guys so obsessed with us? We read ED as comedy because of how ****ing comical the stuff you believe is. Yet, I still don't understand why you can't just worry about yourselves.

What's the "comical" stuff you think is so funny? From what I gathered, you guys thought tunsil getting a multiple game suspension, the football team being investigated, and you guys actually having an NOA were all "comical" at the time ED stated them as fact.

615_Reb
02-21-2016, 06:01 PM
I can't speak for everyone but I'm not obsessed,however, I think it's just as comical how you guys spin shit out of control and how delusional you guys are. But it is what it is I suppose.#ifyouaintcheatingyiuainttrying. A for effort dude.

Thanks for at least somewhat answering it as opposed to being a dick. I'm not saying that we don't cheat to some extent, but who doesn't? I guarantee you every school in the FBS cheats. I'm waiting for the Power 5 to break away.

615_Reb
02-21-2016, 06:02 PM
What's the "comical" stuff you think is so funny? From what I gathered, you guys thought tunsil getting a multiple game suspension, the football team being investigated, and you guys actually having an NOA were all "comical" at the time ED stated them as fact.

I mean the tiny stuff that some of you get so involved in. I can't think of anything right now, but you must know what I'm talking about.

I seen it dawg
02-21-2016, 06:04 PM
I mean the tiny stuff that some of you get so involved in. I can't think of anything right now, but you must know what I'm talking about.

You're a ****ing asshat. Come on here talking about us being obsessed? The ultimate ****tard you are. Get back under your rock douchebag.

615_Reb
02-21-2016, 06:05 PM
You're a ****ing asshat. Come on here talking about us being obsessed? The ultimate ****tard you are. Get back under your rock douchebag.

Okay then................ Bye? Btw, if I were you, I'd get into the rock real-estate market. It's about to explode

mstatefan91
02-21-2016, 06:06 PM
You say we are obsessed, but Bearsharks make troll accounts and now real accounts on ED? K brah

msstate7
02-21-2016, 06:07 PM

Do you know of an om message board where every post is well informed and intelligent? I certainly can't think of a state message board that fits that criteria, but this site has nailed OM's NCAA investigation for the most part... Of course there's been some wild, off-the-wall posts on the subject, but the main guys here have been spot on.

Harrydawg
02-21-2016, 06:22 PM
I'm gone after this, but it's just a question I want answered. I'm not trying to be an asshole.

That's not possible, it's what you are.....

maroonmania
02-21-2016, 06:25 PM

My question to you is why does it matter so much to you WHAT we discuss? I have never bothered to go sign or even read any UNM board but you take time to come over here, register and ask a stupid question? If MSU was about to get reamed by the NCAA you don't think it would be discussed on the Bear boards ad nauseum? Yes, that gets discussed along with many other topics here.

DancingRabbit
02-21-2016, 06:38 PM
Okay. Shit. Like I said, I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just asking a question. Damn.

You assholes don't have to try.

One post on the front page about bears before yours.

Bully13
02-21-2016, 07:25 PM
We have a lot of hate for tsun. That's why we enjoy discussing your predicament. Everybody else hates yall too. Everybody knows yalls cheating is above the rest. When your name is olemiss and you're known as the rebels, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the 17 yall have been doing. What's really funny is yall actually think it is us who turned you in when you've been flaunting your cheating shit all over the country.

By the time all the dust settles, your recent success will have a huge asterisk by it and it will be nothing but a fart in the wind.

And the whole country will be laughing at yalls red pants and bow ties. And all you will have is your wives willing to 17 NCAA's investigators for your response.

BossDawg
02-21-2016, 07:52 PM

Really? You don't see the painfully obvious hypocrisy here? Lulz....

Well, I guess we're talking about a bunch here dumb and gullible enough to believe the Tuohys adopted Oher simply because they are great people...a bunch that claims to be intellectually superior because they swear allegiance to a university that put Jerrell Powe on the Dean's List...a bunch so delusionally pretentious that they refuse to admit their overwhelming obsession of MSU; so overwhelmingly obsessed they hired private investigators to harass Sherrill because they couldn't/can't compete without engaging in some underhanded, sneaky bull$#!t. I shouldn't be surprised.

And no....you read ED because you're obsessed little dramatic pricks that must know what others are saying about you so you can run to your room and bitch with the rest of your 13 year old princess, loafer wearing, Confederate flag waving girlfriends.

dawggoneit
02-21-2016, 08:04 PM
I'm not trying to be an asshole.

But like most of our little sister bear fans you just can't help it.

chainedup_Dawg
02-21-2016, 08:11 PM
Really? You don't see the painfully obvious hypocrisy here? Lulz....

Well, I guess we're talking about a bunch here dumb and gullible enough to believe the Tuohys adopted Oher simply because they are great people...a bunch that claims to be intellectually superior because they swear allegiance to a university where Jerrell Powe made the Dean's List...a bunch so delusionally pretentious that they refuse to admit their overwhelming obsession of MSU; so overwhelmingly obsessed they hired private investigators to harass Sherrill because they couldn't/can't compete without engaging in some underhanded, sneaky bull$#!t. I shouldn't be surprised.

And no....you read ED because you're obsessed little dramatic pricks that must know what others are saying about you so you can run to your room and bitch with the rest of your 13 year old princess, loafer wearing, Confederate flag waving girlfriends.

THIS. dude's hypocrisy, much like his beloved coach, knows no bounds. The saying isn't true, just because you believe it doesn't mean it's not a lie.

ShotgunDawg
02-21-2016, 08:12 PM
I'm not saying that we don't cheat to some extent, but who doesn't? I guarantee you every school in the FBS cheats. I'm waiting for the Power 5 to break away.

Correct, every program speeds but not everyone goes 160 in a 70 mph zone. The "everyone does does it" excuse is so unintelligent.

What your program is doing right now is a disgrace and morally corrupt. Yet, you support it. Nobody is doing what you guys are doing. Stop the excuses that make you feel better and justify corruption.

LC Dawg
02-21-2016, 08:19 PM

I'm not obsessed but I will admit that I hate every one of you cocksucking Rebels to the very core of your doucheness. I've never met a larger group of white trash wannabe socialites who act like they're God's gift to humanity. I can't fathom why you think God likes you when he obviously doesn't. If he did Bo wouldn't have Wallaced, Quan wouldn't have snapped, and Hunter wouldn't have lateraled. You finished 2nd in the SEC, same as us the year before, and you ignorant bastards act like it's your "glory" days of the 60's. You flaunt the rules and get caught and then you trot out your Swaggert of a coach and act holier than thou. He uses players and throws them out and at the same time acts like he's looking out for the best in all kids, even the ones that signed with his rival. If me talking and laughing about you idiots getting caught with all the blatant cheating is being obsessed then color me obsessed because I plan on talking and laughing about it all the way to your loss of institutional control.

Commercecomet24
02-21-2016, 08:29 PM

You don't have to try to be one, it's in your dna. It's inbred in you. You just can't help yourselves it's like a duck trying not quack, not possible.

CadaverDawg
02-21-2016, 08:46 PM
Ha, what a dipshit.

That "comical" shit may have worked up until we were proven to be damn near 100% accurate while Ole Miss media was striking out on every topic.

Keep playing, and thanks for reminding us how much we own your minds.

Commercecomet24
02-21-2016, 08:59 PM
And click an ad!!!

Reason2succeed
02-21-2016, 09:05 PM
I hate everything OM and am patiently waiting the impending destruction of the #Network. OM flaunts superiority when in actuality all they are superior in is their cravenness to blatantly break rules. It's one thing to pay players but they are also committing academic fraud on the front end and while players are at school. For this OM deserves to be buried and have all of their peer universities laugh at their demise. I am more than happy to oblige.

While y'all are here CLICK AN AD!!!

shannondawg
02-21-2016, 09:11 PM
If I do it, its because I don't like your pompous asses. No excuses just fact.

jbjones
02-21-2016, 09:13 PM
.... If me talking and laughing about you idiots getting caught with all the blatant cheating is being obsessed then color me obsessed because I plan on talking and laughing about it all the way to your loss of institutional control.

Many, many rep points should be awarded to you, fair Sir.

-JB

dawgoneyall
02-21-2016, 09:27 PM

But you are.