PDA

View Full Version : Seriously ?

zdawg
02-21-2016, 03:31 AM
Shit Show ?
You guys do know the players and parents read the things you post in here right ?
You also should know that future Bulldawg prospects and their parents read the vitriol you
Knuckleheads put on here.
This team has great potential and deserve our support.
After all they've given to this program, supporting them is the least we can do.

starkvegasdawg
02-21-2016, 07:32 AM
<<<<<<Gene's Page is that way. Elite is not a site where everyone gets a participation trophy and taken out for pizza. You play like a hot mess you get called out for it. If the players or coaches don't want to get called out for playing like a bunch of girls then I suggest they quit playing like a bunch of girls. BTW, posting like a little girl on her first period also gets called out here. Junior Kotex are on aisle 8, training bras on 12.

State82
02-21-2016, 07:37 AM
This ain't Starkville city rec ball we're discussing around here. Cohen makes over $600k so it's time to start earning it. Every year. Not just one every so often. I have grown very weary of it.

Thick
02-21-2016, 07:51 AM
Shit Show ?
You guys do know the players and parents read the things you post in here right ?
You also should know that future Bulldawg prospects and their parents read the vitriol you
After all they've given to this program, supporting them is the least we can do.

Get the hell out of here with your "daddy ball" bullshit! With support comes criticism, it's called life....go get one!!!

Dawgface
02-21-2016, 07:56 AM
This team may have great potential, but it won't be realized under Cohen.

Apoplectic
02-21-2016, 07:58 AM
Shit Show ?

Welcome to the board humuckle.

Coach34
02-21-2016, 08:03 AM
Shit Show ?

Then I would suggest that they produce some wins and they will get patted on the back. Not being a top 5 SEC program is unacceptable for Miss State Baseball. No Mora Excuses

Dawg61
02-21-2016, 08:45 AM
Dude we just got embarrassed by Florida Monkey ****ing A Football Atlantic at HOME to kick off the season! Unacceptable in every sense of the word by Cohen.

defiantdog
02-21-2016, 08:59 AM
No Mora Excuses

I like what you did there

zdawg
02-21-2016, 09:02 AM
Get the hell out of here with your "daddy ball" bullshit! With support comes criticism, it's called life....go get one!!!

Lol !!!
About what I expected from the resident natives !
You numbskulls are as gullible as two year olds !
My guess is that you are not a daddy. Let us all hope
that you never become one.
Trust me Thicket , I have a life that you could only look out your trailer window and dream about.
Have a good day !!

TheRef
02-21-2016, 09:06 AM
Lol !!!
Trust me Thicket , I have a life that you could only look out your trailer window and dream about.
Have a good day !!

Go chill out for a bit, bud.

Tbonewannabe
02-21-2016, 09:41 AM
I personally think our biggest problem isn't the players. The recruiting classes we have brought in have the talent. Something is wrong with leadership or Cohen. Whatever it is, I guess Cohen has the next few months to fix it or someone else will.

Thick
02-21-2016, 09:48 AM
Lol !!!
Have a good day !!

That's impressive, if you believe in fairy tales.

zdawg
02-21-2016, 09:56 AM
Go chill out for a bit, bud.

Dang, I'm just getting warmed up !
I think I'll stay a while, if you don't mind.

starkvegasdawg
02-21-2016, 10:12 AM

When you're talking to a mod you might want to rethink that stance. Click an ad before you're banned.

Thick
02-21-2016, 10:14 AM
So how many children do you have sport?

CadaverDawg
02-21-2016, 10:22 AM
I would imagine the players and their parents are just as frustrated right now. They came to MSU to win....They are surrounded by enough talent to win....But they AREN'T winning because our "hitting guru" isn't developing anybody at the plate.

The players and families ought to love the way this board reacts, bc if the coaching they or their kids are getting sucks, we aren't just going to sit around pumping sunshine while their career gets flushed down the toilet....we're going to help ensure that they either get good coaching or coaching gets good.

Passionate fan bases are what helps drive a winning program....That's why we will never stay down long, and why I would love this board's reaction if I was a player or parent. You think LSU fans sit around high fiving when they lose games they shouldn't? Hell no, they fired Smoke after a pretty good season.

starkvegasdawg
02-21-2016, 10:29 AM
So how many children do you have sport?
Can she count her Barbie dolls and pet Yorkie?

GreenheadDawg
02-21-2016, 10:31 AM

I love internet bad asses. Talk a big game but in reality your mom is probably brushing your hair right now

dawgoneyall
02-21-2016, 10:32 AM
Shit Show ?

I was there and will be there every weekend (unless unforeseen circumstances occur). So I give my support. I expect better. I know it is only one game (well two games) but they need to make sure it's not three games, then four games, then five games, then.......

State82
02-21-2016, 10:50 AM
Unacceptable in every sense of the word by Cohen.

It is unacceptable. I don't care that it is just opening weekend. We play SEC baseball and FAU comes in here playing like they are in post-season form and we play like we are in post-mortem form.

zdawg
02-21-2016, 11:05 AM
When you're talking to a mod you might want to rethink that stance. Click an ad before you're banned.

God forbid I get banned from this comedy club !
That would be awful !
" I just don't think I could bear it ! "
"And he walks out of our lives forever"

This is good stuff !
Keep it coming grasshoppers !!!

starkvegasdawg
02-21-2016, 11:36 AM
Yancy must not have given you a reach around last night.

BulldogBear
02-21-2016, 11:47 AM
I would imagine the players and their parents are just as frustrated right now. They came to MSU to win....They are surrounded by enough talent to win....But they AREN'T winning because our "hitting guru" isn't developing anybody at the plate.

The players and families ought to love the way this board reacts, bc if the coaching they or their kids are getting sucks, we aren't just going to sit around pumping sunshine while their career gets flushed down the toilet....we're going to help ensure that they either get good coaching or coaching gets good.

Passionate fan bases are what helps drive a winning program....That's why we will never stay down long, and why I would love this board's reaction if I was a player or parent. You think LSU fans sit around high fiving when they lose games they shouldn't? Hell no, they fired Smoke after a pretty good season.
No doubt. The idea that you have to wait for the perfect storm to expect a good game was old before the season started. And that is exactly what every post game speech is starting to sound like... you can't win a big game unless you're in the right park, with the right ball, with the right gust of wind, with the right amount of grounders, bunts, ballsack adjustments, ad nauseum. There is no "we're gonna beat their ass" in our players or coach right now.

BulldogBear
02-21-2016, 11:51 AM
That would be awful !

This is good stuff !
You must need a screenshot for nafoom or something

zdawg
02-21-2016, 12:36 PM
You must need a screenshot for nafoom or something
Nope
But that's a good guess
TSUN is not my style
I'm a Bulldawg for life

Nice avatar !

Thick
02-21-2016, 12:59 PM
Sport, how many children?

It_Could_Happen
02-21-2016, 01:00 PM
Nope
But that's a good guess
TSUN is not my style
I'm a Bulldawg for life

Nice avatar !

Somebody wants to play tough guy today

GreenheadDawg
02-21-2016, 01:03 PM
Nope
But that's a good guess
TSUN is not my style
I'm a Bulldawg for life

Nice avatar !

Why do you write everything in poem format

Mutt the Hoople
02-21-2016, 01:54 PM
If I were a parent, I would WANT fans who weren't afraid to call it like they see it. If I were on a sports message board, and all I saw was sunshine pumping, I certainly wouldn't want my son or daughter playing sports there. I want a fan base that's competitive and demands excellence.

Maroonthirteen
02-21-2016, 02:16 PM
Sport, how many children?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say at least 1. He plays for MSU baseball.

starkvegasdawg
02-21-2016, 03:18 PM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say at least 1. He plays for MSU baseball.

If true, then they both need to sack up.

BossDawg
02-21-2016, 03:21 PM
Shit Show ?

I haven't seen a single poster blame or criticize the players yet. Unless you think "this team is young" is an insult. There have been a lot of posters complimenting the talent in this team, actually. It's Cohen that a lot of people are upset with. But he still has plenty of time to turn things around, fortunately.

Dawg61
02-21-2016, 04:29 PM
I haven't seen a single poster blame or criticize the players yet. Unless you think "this team is young" is an insult. There have been a lot of posters complimenting the talent in this team, actually. It's Cohen that a lot of people are upset with. But he still has plenty of time to turn things around, fortunately.

Ain't a damn thing wrong with the players. It's all Cohen and Cohen alone. He has lost it mentally. His dick has gone soft and his balls went up into his stomach. He teaches passive baseball. He is the submissive bottom and he loves it. He teaches slap hitting, bunting, getting hit by pitches and playing not to lose. He isn't fit to run our program anymore. Thanks for the NC appearance. Get out before it gets really ugly please.

TheRef
02-21-2016, 05:11 PM

You're treading on thin ice, bud...

Thick
02-21-2016, 05:25 PM
I like Jack Kruger....pretty good with the bat.

State82
02-21-2016, 09:40 PM
I like Jack Kruger....pretty good with the bat.

No doubt. 9 for 16, 5 doubles, a homer and 9 rbi. We need more guys like him

mstatefan91
02-21-2016, 11:46 PM
That would be awful !

This is good stuff !

http://www.troll.me/images/asdasdasdasdasdasd/watch-out-guys-we-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg

https://maithancailin.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/trolls.jpg