PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday it was youth, today its the ballparks fault.

Leroy Jenkins
02-20-2016, 09:54 PM
Didnt both teams play on the same field? It didnt seem to bother FA too much. Shouldnt we know the park better since its OURS?

WFT is "schwing"?

https://twitter.com/HailStateBB/status/701219788517801984

Blackout
02-20-2016, 10:03 PM
Lot of popups and we've really been working on groundball line drives..

Who's supposedly the guru again?

Coach34
02-20-2016, 10:16 PM
No Mora Excuses

Bully13
02-20-2016, 10:31 PM
Shits getting old

weblow
02-20-2016, 10:31 PM
I have posted multiple times as everyone grew wool over the last few months that my biggest fear is that our pitching had not improved and no one had stepped up. There have be a couple of decent performances but our starters are still bipolar and middle relief is not there.

The bottom line is this team, just like last years team is displaying a lack of leadership and balls. We seem to lack those gritty and hard nosed ball players.

On top of that, the dugout is a bunch of women. They sat there yesterday and again tonight with no energy. Then several of them were playing with each other's damn hair. We are a ****ing SEC baseball team and our guys are literally playing with each other's hair in the damn dugout.

Cohen's time is up here. The product he is putting on the field doesn't match the talent he is recruiting.

Strick needs to show up in his office Monday morning and put him on notice. If he hasn't done this already he needs to lay it out very clearly for him. His bullshit interviews about hitting pop ups makes me want to pop him in the damn mouth.

Tired of spending significant amounts of money to watch this shit show on the field and from the dugout.

Coach34
02-20-2016, 10:33 PM
There is plenty of time to build, get experience, and have a good season. But this is a poor start. No Mora Excuses in 2016.

weblow
02-20-2016, 10:45 PM
I agree there is plenty of time and will be at the game tomorrow. My family and I will pack up and go to every home weekend game we have. Win or lose we will go. MSU Baseball is my favorite sport, over any other but that crap on the field for these two losses was last year all over again.

Even with all the hits yesterday, it just had the same feel on the mound and from the dugout.

I just don't think we have that group of guys that possesses the toughness to grind out some of these wins. I hope I am wrong. Hell, we already reserved rooms in Hoover, like we do every year.

Don't worry, we will beat the hell out of SDS tomorrow and the fan base will think we are good again. They literally could take infield without making 4 errors today but we will feel like we have accomplished something by wining again tomorrow.

Dawgface
02-20-2016, 10:52 PM
Cohen sucks. That's all there is to it.

maroonmania
02-20-2016, 11:19 PM
Don't worry, we will beat the hell out of SDS tomorrow and the fan base will think we are good again.

Uh no, not really.

Tbonewannabe
02-21-2016, 12:06 AM
I really have liked the freshmen so far.

War Machine Dawg
02-21-2016, 12:39 AM
He said the same crap in passing last night. Alexander hits a bomb, and Cohen say "You always get scared when a kid hits one out early. Got to get back to hitting line drives and grounders. Not many balls leave this park." I swear we're the only team who's head coach whines so much about his home park. It's a pitchers park, but it isn't Citi Field before they moved in the fences. Other teams don't seem to have much of a problem jacking it out. But we gotta hit like girls, according to Cohen.

BulldogBear
02-21-2016, 02:02 AM
He said the same crap in passing last night. Alexander hits a bomb, and Cohen say "You always get scared when a kid hits one out early. Got to get back to hitting line drives and grounders. Not many balls leave this park." I swear we're the only team who's head coach whines so much about his home park. It's a pitchers park, but it isn't Citi Field before they moved in the fences. Other teams don't seem to have much of a problem jacking it out. But we gotta hit like girls, according to Cohen.

Because hitting home runs means there's something wrong with your approach to the game*****

I mean, WT17 good is a 17 ing home run?****

maroonmania
02-21-2016, 08:59 AM

Well geez, if he doesn't like the park CHANGE IT! He can bring the fences in more if he wants to. Of course most of the lazy fly balls we are hitting would be outs pretty much anywhere except a little league field. That's an issue with our hitters, not Dudy Noble.

RougeDawg
02-21-2016, 04:57 PM

All I can do is just laugh at those who think Cohen is worth a shit. Maybe those of you who listened to the suggestions and found a spring hobbie will be able to enjoy the next few months.