PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the Seniors

MoreCowbell
02-20-2016, 05:23 PM
As tough as its been to watch at times the past few years you really do have to give these seniors a lot of credit. They have NEVER given up. It's not easy to lose like that and I'm honestly surprised some haven't packed it in or just been more selfish, especially when Freshmen come in and get all the attention. They fight hard every game even though there isn't any postseason to play for. Watching that game today you would have thought a trip to the final 4 was on the line. They give everything they have to give and even though there's not a lot of W's to show for it, I've never in 4 years questioned their effort. Yes It's aggravating at times but it will feel good to take a step back and appreciate the effort and commitment they have made the last 4 years. For all the bashing I have done and others do they DO deserve credit for their perseverance. Would love it for them to go on a run and finish over .500. They deserve it.

tcdog70
02-20-2016, 05:29 PM
Makes you realize that they might have really been special if they only had Coach. Howland has done a really good job .

MoreCowbell
02-20-2016, 05:32 PM
Yea I definitely underestimated the amount of time it would take for them to understand his system. They seem to be figuring it, and each other out now. Excited about the future of hoops.

Tbonewannabe
02-20-2016, 05:51 PM
If we get a bid to the CBI, I think we should take it considering those seniors never got to even come close to postseason. They deserve it after having Rick Ray for 3 years.