PDA

View Full Version : Possible fake ED thread posted on Rivals, accusing us of cheating

blacklistedbully
02-20-2016, 10:51 AM
Hey guys and gals, the black bears named rebel over on Rivals are trying to divert attention from themselves to us. One has posted an image of a portion of a supposed thread, but there seem to be some anomalies. It's a post by a, "caliMSUdawg" followed by a response from BulldogBear re: Cigar Boys.

A) I can't find any evidence this thread existed
B) It shows BulldogBear with 10 vcash as of 2.18, yet he has 5,000 something at last check here.

Here's a link to the thread. https://forums.rivals.com/threads/i-know-there-are-a-few-mississippi-state-fans-on-here-so-please-explain-this.448713/#post-11957795

Is this a fake? They are claiming the first post to be factual, and BulldogBear's reply to be admission of cheating.

mstatefan91
02-20-2016, 10:55 AM
They've concocted this Hattiesburg thing in their own minds. They've now convinced themselves. What a sad bunch..

Coach34
02-20-2016, 11:14 AM
This is their new plan- create them a name on Elite and post a "rumor" about State cheating.The Hattiesburg thing was a joke made up by their twitter group saying Me, Rosey, and Bo Bounds met at Golden Corral to orchestrate their "investigation" and start our own "Network". Bulldog Bear's comment was that the poster was about to be banned.

The fact that these idiots keep saying this is hilarious. As is the Tranny story. These have convinced real, grown people that I was arrested in a Tranny Bar. How stupid do people have to be to believe this shit? They have been bombarding Rosey on Twitter about drugs. They are mad at Bo Bounds because he talked about the investigation on his show. They are in full attack mode right now.

blacklistedbully
02-20-2016, 11:27 AM
Yeah, if you read the thread, you'll have seen where I said BB was just talking about this Bear fake about to get the boot. But it looks like they've got people thinking BB was admitting guilt and talking about the, "other shoe about to drop on us".

I know it was fake, but was the thread real, and did it get deleted, or did they photoshop the whole thing?

BayouDawg
02-20-2016, 11:38 AM
Holy shit. Do they really believe we are under NCAA investigation? That entire fan base needs to be psychologically evaluated. Sheesh I almost pity them... Almost

BulldogBear
02-20-2016, 11:43 AM
They are really reaching. As C34 alluded to, my post "one shoe down..." was saying I was waiting for the other shoe (banhammer) to drop. IOW, it was obvious what it was. My post was followed several others, my favorite of which was "dead by sundown" though I can't remember who it was. I tried to give rep but git a strange message, later to realize it was because the thread was killed.

How they would take my comment to be an admission of guilt is beyond me.

Dolphus Raymond
02-20-2016, 11:56 AM
I think the "dead by sundown" post was from me regarding what some idiot posted. Was the post cut and pasted somewhere by someone to be taken out of context? Well, anyway, f**k Ole Miss.

Really Clark?
02-20-2016, 12:17 PM
It was a real thread taken down quickly and several called out the poster. Probably the one who started a false thread. Pretty weak attempt

Coach34
02-20-2016, 12:25 PM
If you will notice- there has been 3 of these types of threads- and they have all been deleted within 20-30 mins. Yet everyone of them has been screenshotted. Every one of them. Coincidence???

BeastMan
02-20-2016, 01:26 PM
I'm pretty sure the guy who posted what I'm about to copy paste is a pastor. Let that sink in. Someone this delusional is giving spiritual guidance:

What I am hearing is that the Jeffrey Simmons thing may come back to bite Miss St. He was deciding between Alabama and Ole Miss. Everyone knew that. Shockingly, at last minute, he flipped to State and then was very upset about it.

I am hearing the number 220,000. That is the figure his friends are bragging about. There is also the widely known story that his coach and mentor has been given a job on the MIss St staff. Then, his mother works for Miss State and there are all kinds of stories around that she was bluntly told that if he didn't sign with State there would be repercussions but if he did there would be rewards. The mother and coach pressured him into going there.

If any one of those is true, it could be real trouble. Ole Miss hasn't been on probation in 15 years. State just got off football probation in 2015 for buying Redmond who is still on the team. It could be bad for them as a repeat offender this close after going off probation.

If you look back at the history, this has happened a lot. When Ole Miss starts pulling away, State goes on probation. They actually do what they think we are doing and get caught. Has happened more than once. And, they get so desperate about it they get sloppy, like paying Redmond cash NOT to visit Ole Miss. If they gave them $220,000 within hours of his signing, that will be very easy to trace. They are not only huge cheaters, but they are very bad at it. They always get caught.

Don't forget, Miss State hired Jackie Sherrill when no one else would touch him. He got them on really bad probation TWICE. They did not hire him in spite of his history of being a massive cheater, they hired him BECAUSE he was as massive cheater.

When you look at that list of historically big time cheaters, Ole MIss isn't on it. MIss State is right up there with Auburn. Auburn has to cheat to try to keep up with Alabama and State has to cheat to try to keep up with us. Just fact.

BayouDawg
02-20-2016, 01:32 PM
This is a classic example of pointing out a splinter in someone else's eye while ignoring the log your own eye. He does realize that his beloved bears are being investigated for multiple violations doesn't he? Just facts

gravedigger
02-20-2016, 01:33 PM
Hey guys and gals, the black bears named rebel over on Rivals are trying to divert attention from themselves to us. One has posted an image of a portion of a supposed thread, but there seem to be some anomalies. It's a post by a, "caliMSUdawg" followed by a response from BulldogBear re: Cigar Boys.

A) I can't find any evidence this thread existed
B) It shows BulldogBear with 10 vcash as of 2.18, yet he has 5,000 something at last check here.

Here's a link to the thread. https://forums.rivals.com/threads/i-know-there-are-a-few-mississippi-state-fans-on-here-so-please-explain-this.448713/#post-11957795

Is this a fake? They are claiming the first post to be factual, and BulldogBear's reply to be admission of cheating.

It's a good thing. Two people in an elevator and one farts, everyone knows who did it

Coach34
02-20-2016, 02:29 PM
I'm pretty sure the guy who posted what I'm about to copy paste is a pastor. Let that sink in. Someone this delusional is giving spiritual guidance:

What I am hearing is that the Jeffrey Simmons thing may come back to bite Miss St. He was deciding between Alabama and Ole Miss. Everyone knew that. Shockingly, at last minute, he flipped to State and then was very upset about it.

I am hearing the number 220,000. That is the figure his friends are bragging about. There is also the widely known story that his coach and mentor has been given a job on the MIss St staff. Then, his mother works for Miss State and there are all kinds of stories around that she was bluntly told that if he didn't sign with State there would be repercussions but if he did there would be rewards. The mother and coach pressured him into going there.

If any one of those is true, it could be real trouble. Ole Miss hasn't been on probation in 15 years. State just got off football probation in 2015 for buying Redmond who is still on the team. It could be bad for them as a repeat offender this close after going off probation.

If you look back at the history, this has happened a lot. When Ole Miss starts pulling away, State goes on probation. They actually do what they think we are doing and get caught. Has happened more than once. And, they get so desperate about it they get sloppy, like paying Redmond cash NOT to visit Ole Miss. If they gave them $220,000 within hours of his signing, that will be very easy to trace. They are not only huge cheaters, but they are very bad at it. They always get caught.

Don't forget, Miss State hired Jackie Sherrill when no one else would touch him. He got them on really bad probation TWICE. They did not hire him in spite of his history of being a massive cheater, they hired him BECAUSE he was as massive cheater.

When you look at that list of historically big time cheaters, Ole MIss isn't on it. MIss State is right up there with Auburn. Auburn has to cheat to try to keep up with Alabama and State has to cheat to try to keep up with us. Just fact.

1st bold- Wrong. What everybody didnt know is that Jeffrey Simmons had been hanging out in the State complex and football offices a couple times per week since December. His LOI was the 1st one sent in Wednesday morning. He was always going to State. Bama was the one that made him doubt. You got played again just like Leo played you. And you know what? Another recruit is going to do it again this year too.

2nd bold- The only thing "widely known" is that OM is being a bunch of butthurt pussies because State signed the top player in the state again. His coach is not getting a job at State and never was.

3rd bold- again- False. State goes on probation when they start leaving OM behind because they turn State in. Mid-70's State starts hammering OM and wins 2 Eggs in a row? Suddenly the NCAA comes in and probation. Jackie runs Brewer out of town? Probation. Jackie gets State to Atl? NCAA comes in and OM wives are banging the investigator. Mullen wins 3 Eggs in a row? Here comes the NCAA again. There's your facts brother.

4th bold- literally nothing you said was fact

BossDawg
02-20-2016, 02:42 PM
Lolololol my god they are a weird, pathetic bunch of people. It's seriously comical.

JDog13
02-20-2016, 03:01 PM

Steve, that looks like the work of Brother Guy Odom from Canton. Ask him bout the 10K AJ got not to visit state, and his dad asking Bo Davis at Bama for 400K.

BulldogBear
02-20-2016, 03:19 PM
1st bold- Wrong. What everybody didnt know is that Jeffrey Simmons had been hanging out in the State complex and football offices a couple times per week since December. His LOI was the 1st one sent in Wednesday morning. He was always going to State. Bama was the one that made him doubt. You got played again just like Leo played you. And you know what? Another recruit is going to do it again this year too.

This^

I don't often sport some mysterious inside knowledge on a recruit but on this one I did. I dont even usually follow recruiting all that closely. Among my colleagues, one of my "work spouses" is a close family member. Simmons was always going to State but wanted the thrill of making it official on signing day.

GreenheadDawg
02-20-2016, 03:27 PM
They are the most pathetic group of people. You got caught cheating, deal with it and move on. Don't try to project on other people because you got busted. I'm ashamed that people confuse our schools.

blacklistedbully
02-20-2016, 06:31 PM
Damn, y'all should see that thread on Rivals now. They are some truly sick ****s.

Reason2succeed
02-20-2016, 06:44 PM
This is the time where you privately thank Bracky, Strickland, and Mullen for playing by the rules. OM is going down like the titanic and they want nothing more than to pull us down with them. Fortunately we haven't given them anything.

#NetworkDown

Coach34
02-20-2016, 06:55 PM
Damn, y'all should see that thread on Rivals now. They are some truly sick ****s.

Tell AnotherVoice about the Enforcer and us exposing 5 or 6 Bearsharks already- so he is wrong again

Tell OMGuy he is right about the NCAA talking to Simmons- but they were there to get his burner phone and ask about OM. Explain to the other moron that OM providing a burner phone is a violation itself- it doesnt matter if they used burners also to call them.

And as always- tell them I said to click a ****ing ad