PDA

View Full Version : Another black bear poster (claiming to be here) suspended from Rivals

blacklistedbully
02-19-2016, 05:34 PM
Those guys are so friggin' stupid and have so little self-control they can't stop themselves from getting banned/suspended. From Rivals:

So I suppose Simmons picked State over Bama and O' because he just "loves" State College?

From a board full of idiots you are one of the dumbest BLB. If you have a guy that "exposes" trolls then why haven't you caught me?

This was in response to a post I made about our enforcer exposing people here. I'd done that because another UNM poster had posted here pretending to be a Bulldog so he could copy & paste it on other message boards. I explained the guy was an obvious troll and that we'd take care of him.

That's when littlejohn444 made his above post, which earned him a suspension.

Though I doubt you are really here littledick444, just in case you are.....enjoy your vacation! And know I am LMAO at you here & there, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Know that I got under your skin and owned your ass while playing by the rules, something you and your pathetic bunch of fake-ass, cheating, dumbasses aren't capable of doing.

And now I can insult you all I want under the rules here. GTHOM! GTHUNM! Black Bears eat their own shit!

Coach34
02-19-2016, 05:51 PM
LittleJohn is fat moron. He's been owned so many times on Twitter he's just ignored for being a lying joke.

Coach34
02-19-2016, 05:52 PM
And if he really is here posting as a State fan- then we win. We have made OM fans post as fans just so they can be part of Mississippi's greatest message board

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2016, 05:58 PM
I just find it sad they think they've done something special by pretending to be someone they're not. They're so obsessed with MSU and this board that grown men gloat and brag about creating a fake persona on a message board. Are their lives really THAT empty and meaningless? To the Bears reading this please heed this advice. Get outside. Find a hobby that interests you. Get laid. You're missing out on life and life is short. But before you go...click an ad, dick sneeze.

RougeDawg
02-19-2016, 06:03 PM
Would this John happen to have the last name jizzholm? Dude is a freaking clown of which I routinely and easily school on Twitter. Dude may be the most delusional of their entire fan base. If the state were to ever open back up the mental institutions, Jizzholm would be in the inaugural induction. Holy shit it's almost saddening that someone can be that pathetically delusional. But then again it sure is hilarious to observe he and his bearshart brethren continue to embark on, almost daily, record levels of delusion. I fully expect thousands of simultaneous aneurysms across the state of Mississippi when the NCAA mushroom stamps the Beav and OM across their swoop haircut covered foreheads.

blacklistedbully
02-19-2016, 06:03 PM
Yep. Too stupid to realize the irony of getting so pissed at me exposing them for creating false MSU ED profiles that they admit doing it by claiming they haven't been caught yet.

And they like to call us stupid!

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2016, 06:05 PM
Would this John happen to have the last name jizzholm? Dude is a freaking clown of which I routinely and easily school on Twitter. Dude may be the most delusional of their entire fan base. If the state were to ever open back up the mental institutions, Jizzholm would be in the inaugural induction. Holy shit it's almost saddening that someone can be that pathetically delusional. But then again it sure is hilarious to observe he and his bearshart brethren continue to embark on, almost daily, record levels of delusion. I fully expect thousands of simultaneous aneurisms across the state of Mississippi when the NCAA mushroom stamps the Beav and OM across their swoop haircut covered foreheads.

If I had jizz in my name I'd probably have mental issues, too.

blacklistedbully
02-19-2016, 06:19 PM
Would this John happen to have the last name jizzholm? Dude is a freaking clown of which I routinely and easily school on Twitter. Dude may be the most delusional of their entire fan base. If the state were to ever open back up the mental institutions, Jizzholm would be in the inaugural induction. Holy shit it's almost saddening that someone can be that pathetically delusional. But then again it sure is hilarious to observe he and his bearshart brethren continue to embark on, almost daily, record levels of delusion. I fully expect thousands of simultaneous aneurysms across the state of Mississippi when the NCAA mushroom stamps the Beav and OM across their swoop haircut covered foreheads.

I think the title of most delusional goes to OleMissGuy. There is not enough koolaid in the world to satiate him. He's the one who once posted on Rivals that Ole Miss was at a disadvantage in the SEC because their academic standards are so much higher.

RougeDawg
02-19-2016, 06:27 PM
If I had jizz in my name I'd probably have mental issues, too.

His surname on government document is Chisolm but his guzzling, delusional fancy-esque rhetoric has tagged the term Jizz to it.

RocketDawg
02-19-2016, 06:27 PM
I think the tittle of most delusional goes to OleMissGuy. There is not enough koolaid in the world to satiate him. He's the one who once posted on Rivals that Ole Miss was at a disadvantage in the SEC because their academic standards are so much higher.

That puts him pretty high on the delusion scale for sure. Surely he wasn't serious.

RougeDawg
02-19-2016, 06:32 PM
Jizzholm and OleMiss guy are perfect examples of current warning labels and regulations, all but making Darwinism and natural selection things of the past. Prior to warning labels, persons like these two would have tried to bathe with a hair dryer and dislodge a piece of toast with a knife or fork. Instead we are stuck with them and their ability to reproduce, this doomed for eternity with generations of delusional nuttjobs and their nonsensical gibberish.

blacklistedbully
02-19-2016, 06:39 PM
That puts him pretty high on the delusion scale for sure. Surely he wasn't serious.

He was dead serious. That is but one of many examples. He totes the company line better than any of them. Would have made a good Nazi, loyal to Hitler beyond the end. This is not to suggest he is anti-semitic, just that he is a sick combination of gullible, arrogant, stupid, and enamored of anything and everything Ole Miss.

dawgclub99
02-19-2016, 07:21 PM
Im pretty sure he is here. In fact I'm pretty sure it is one of the more influential posters.

Coach34
02-19-2016, 07:38 PM
Im pretty sure he is here. In fact I'm pretty sure it is one of the more influential posters.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with that. Because most of our top guys I have met or know someone that knows them.

ILOATHEBears
02-19-2016, 08:53 PM
Jizzholm and OleMiss guy are perfect examples of current warning labels and regulations, all but making Darwinism and natural selection things of the past. Prior to warning labels, persons like these two would have tried to bathe with a hair dryer and dislodge a piece of toast with a knife or fork. Instead we are stuck with them and their ability to reproduce, this doomed for eternity with generations of delusional nuttjobs and their nonsensical gibberish.

Jizz is the reason they put directions on shampoo

Howboutdemdogs
02-19-2016, 10:17 PM
Another one that can tickle the grapes!

Political Hack
02-19-2016, 10:27 PM
It bothers me that I actually enjoyed reading all of that.

Schultzy
02-19-2016, 10:44 PM
Coach34 and Robertson have owned them without ever going outside of their own boards. Nuf said.

woozman
02-20-2016, 06:32 AM
And if he really is here posting as a State fan- then we win. We have made OM fans post as fans just so they can be part of Mississippi's greatest message board

He claims to be here. From a post he made on Rebel Grove:

I've been banned from...

1. Genes Page
2. The main board once (six months)
3. ED (although I'm back and have over 1,200 posts)
4. The smack talk FB page 4X. They hate me over there. There is even a #freelittlejohn from the Rebs there but the pups control the board and Noseblow hates me more than anything I think

starkvegasdawg
02-20-2016, 07:38 AM
He claims to be here. From a post he made on Rebel Grove:

I've been banned from...

1. Genes Page
2. The main board once (six months)
3. ED (although I'm back and have over 1,200 posts)
4. The smack talk FB page 4X. They hate me over there. There is even a #freelittlejohn from the Rebs there but the pups control the board and Noseblow hates me more than anything I think

If that's who it is then he is a world class douche. But if, big if, he's telling the truth about having 1,200 posts here then it goes to show just how sad he really is to try and sound enough like a MSU fan to wrack up that many posts. He's such a complete ass I have serious doubts that he could pull that off.

Dawg61
02-20-2016, 09:30 AM
If that's who it is then he is a world class douche. But if, big if, he's telling the truth about having 1,200 posts here then it goes to show just how sad he really is to try and sound enough like a MSU fan to wrack up that many posts. He's such a complete ass I have serious doubts that he could pull that off.

We have a couple posters well over that threshold that are closet Bear fans. What I think it is is there's some people in this world that like both MSU & OM. They tell whichever site they are on they are fans of that school only but in reality they like both universities. Someone that truly hates the other school can't stand to roam amongst the hated that long without eventually defending their school.

JDog13
02-20-2016, 10:52 AM
John Chisolm and John Little are 2 different people. Chis is a country boy from Yazoo that likes to have fun trolling Twitter. John Little is a 400 LB, triple chinned, Jabba the hut looking redneck from Florence that thinks he can troll. Claims to have trolled ED for years but his Twitter TL shows how unoriginal he is. He repeats what others say. Matt Wyatt made fun of his stupid tweets at head2head on the air and he made a post on rectal grove "So I hear I was on head2head." Got literally 5 responses from the tards like Madzak and others. Most of the om fans on that smack page hate him. He is definitely a load that should have been swallowed.

Coach34
02-20-2016, 11:21 AM
John Chisolm and John Little are 2 different people. Chis is a country boy from Yazoo that likes to have fun trolling Twitter. John Little is a 400 LB, triple chinned, Jabba the hut looking redneck from Florence that thinks he can troll. Claims to have trolled ED for years but his Twitter TL shows how unoriginal he is. He repeats what others say. Matt Wyatt made fun of his stupid tweets at head2head on the air and he made a post on rectal grove "So I hear I was on head2head." Got literally 5 responses from the tards like Madzak and others. Most of the om fans on that smack page hate him. He is definitely a load that should have been swallowed.

This