PDA

View Full Version : #TheNetwork has advertising budget now

MSUDawg99
02-16-2016, 05:39 PM
There have been sightings of at least 2 billboards spotted that say #TheNetwork...one in Oxford white letters on maroon background & the other is red & blue

https://twitter.com/smeargleRCR/status/699706137155915776

https://twitter.com/mstatesports/status/699716606377750528

https://twitter.com/tbradenbishop/status/699724448690257920

RC3
02-16-2016, 05:45 PM
oh they have embraced it and are proud

MSUDawg99
02-16-2016, 05:49 PM
The Maroon & white billboards were a nice touch. They blaim ED & the MSU Mafia.

Bully13
02-16-2016, 05:50 PM
Can we find out who paid for that and when it went up? Pretty bold to say the least.

Coach34
02-16-2016, 05:52 PM
They love them some C34

MSUDawg99
02-16-2016, 05:53 PM
Can we find out who paid for that and when it went up? Pretty bold to say the least.

Coach 34 paid for em****

DawgNamedScuba
02-16-2016, 05:53 PM
I wonder after it says #thenetwork it scrolls to a picture of the NCAA watching them.

Statefan
02-16-2016, 06:01 PM
Once they get busted it's going to make for a hilarious picture

DancingRabbit
02-16-2016, 06:09 PM
Need to get Forde and/or Wolken to write about that. Make sure the NCAA knows they are being taunted.

Todd4State
02-16-2016, 06:10 PM
Well, they're not going to be able to spend their money on 'cruits for awhile so I guess they decided to spend it on this.

MSUDawg99
02-16-2016, 06:15 PM
I guess they are all maroon, but can't tell in the pics of the video board.

GreenheadDawg
02-16-2016, 06:30 PM
My hate for them is at an all- time high. I got into it with a douche bag at Kroger the other day. Visiting my parents and I went to grab some charcoal and this guy walks up from down the other end of the isle to talk about State being a snitch because I had an MSU baseball shirt on. I kinda laughed it off and made a comment about the NCAA going in balls deep and he didn't think it was funny and asked me if we all sold our double wides to pay the NCAA. I had my 3 year old with me so I just told him to stay classy and I walked off. Well it just so happened he was parked 3 cars down and he was putting groceries in his trunk and I got into my 2016 f-250 and I said, "good thing I sold my double wide or I wouldn't be able to pay for this. All I learned at State was how to milk cows." He mumbled under his breathe and slammed his door. I'm going to lose all faith in humanity if those ****ers don't get hammered

BeardoMSU
02-16-2016, 06:36 PM
You should have trade marked #TheNetwork, Coach. Just cost yourself millions****

Bully13
02-16-2016, 06:42 PM
I'm still not believing these boards. Seriously, this is unreal

dawggoneit
02-16-2016, 06:49 PM
Guess when it's all said and done we can put up some "#havingnetworkdifficulties"

Bully13
02-16-2016, 07:03 PM
Guess when it's all said and done we can put up some "#havingnetworkdifficulties"

Winner

Commercecomet24
02-16-2016, 07:07 PM
My hate for them is at an all- time high. I got into it with a douche bag at Kroger the other day. Visiting my parents and I went to grab some charcoal and this guy walks up from down the other end of the isle to talk about State being a snitch because I had an MSU baseball shirt on. I kinda laughed it off and made a comment about the NCAA going in balls deep and he didn't think it was funny and asked me if we all sold our double wides to pay the NCAA. I had my 3 year old with me so I just told him to stay classy and I walked off. Well it just so happened he was parked 3 cars down and he was putting groceries in his trunk and I got into my 2016 f-250 and I said, "good thing I sold my double wide or I wouldn't be able to pay for this. All I learned at State was how to milk cows." He mumbled under his breathe and slammed his door. I'm going to lose all faith in humanity if those ****ers don't get hammered

I'm with you. I've never hated them more. They seem to have reached a new level of obnoxiousness. I hope the whole place gets burned to the ground.

Dolphus Raymond
02-16-2016, 07:16 PM
My loathing of Ole Miss has no bounds. I hated them as a child, a student, an adult, and still hate them as an almost old man. I was 12 when Rocky went for two to beat Memphis.

Statefan
02-16-2016, 07:22 PM

This is awesome

RougeDawg
02-16-2016, 07:25 PM
Who is @Dawg_Fan99? That you MSUDawg99

Wait, there were billboards?**

dawgoneyall
02-16-2016, 08:04 PM

Bamm

PassInterference
02-16-2016, 08:04 PM
They love them some C34

For real.

You've been on Bo Bounds, Rebel Sports Radio, and a billboard in Oxford. Can any Ole Miss media person claim that much exposure?

Maybe you guys should start an Elitrdawgs print edition to circulate in Oxford.

Saltydog
02-16-2016, 08:32 PM
these.

sandwolf
02-16-2016, 09:21 PM
.......this guy walks up from down the other end of the isle to talk about State being a snitch because I had an MSU baseball shirt on.

Dear God, please tell me you are exaggerating. Unbelievable.

TUSK
02-16-2016, 09:36 PM
There have been sightings of at least 2 billboards spotted that say #TheNetwork...one in Oxford white letters on maroon background & the other is red & blue

https://twitter.com/smeargleRCR/status/699706137155915776

https://twitter.com/mstatesports/status/699716606377750528

https://twitter.com/tbradenbishop/status/699724448690257920

If OM is, in fact, behind this, they are straight up begging to get eviscerated by the NCAA...

"arrogance" is the worst crime you commit in their minds...

GreenheadDawg
02-16-2016, 09:50 PM
Dear God, please tell me you are exaggerating. Unbelievable.

Unfortunately not. Just because i had an MSU shirt on. The craziest thing to me was that I had my child with me

BeardoMSU
02-16-2016, 09:56 PM
Unfortunately not. Just because i had an MSU shirt on. The craziest thing to me was that I had my child with me

Was this person also stocking the shelves?

GreenheadDawg
02-16-2016, 10:43 PM
Was this person also stocking the shelves?

Nope. 60 year old man with a suit on. I just don't understand what makes these people so crazy. My dad loves MSU. I can remember as a little boy we couldn't wear anything that was red and blue. But he would never walk up to a stranger and start talking shit because they are an OM fan. They are next level crazy. And it's not 1 or 2, it's 95% of their entire fanbase

Dawgowar
02-16-2016, 11:03 PM
Try this method of classical Oxford (as in UK, England and all that crap) debate styles presented by none other than Mr. Ron White.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_B8joWR8BY

OSCAR
02-17-2016, 09:00 AM
That billboard money could have gone to St Jude. As could that LSU score billboard they did. I mean if you're just gonna throw money away as an individual, really? Just saying.

RougeDawg
02-17-2016, 09:35 AM
The one thing this entire investigation proves and I've been saying for hears , not only is ON the most delusional fan base ever, they are also the fan base that has a whole hell of a lot more money than sense. Their pure stupidity, delusions of grandeur, and arrogance are why the NCAA is bringing the hammer.

Jack Lambert
02-17-2016, 09:40 AM
For real.

You've been on Bo Bounds, Rebel Sports Radio, and a billboard in Oxford. Can any Ole Miss media person claim that much exposure?

Like I said several months ago on another thread, C34 is the most famous non athlete in the state when it comes to sports.

SDDawg
02-17-2016, 09:50 AM

**** him. Seriously.

Liverpooldawg
02-17-2016, 09:56 AM

They are seriously trying to blame us for their troubles? First and foremost it's their own fault. You got caught, man up and take your medicine. Second, if it was just us that had turned you in they wouldn't care. When it's Georgia, Alabama, Florida State, Michigan, Nebraska, and a whole host of others it's a different story. I wouldn't be surprised if the SEC office turned you in too, the whole SEC had had enough what you were doing.

turkish
02-17-2016, 10:07 AM
One must look no further than Scamgate to fully comprehend what happens when MSU snitches.

MSUDawg99
02-17-2016, 10:12 AM
For real.

No. Yancy can only claim following croots into the guys bathroom & then whoever does those podcasts in the Exxon gas station that serves tater logs.

shoeless joe
02-17-2016, 10:18 AM
I'd bet those were put up by state folks...

MadDawg
02-17-2016, 10:24 AM
I'd bet those were put up by state folks...

I'll bet you are wrong.

Boodawg
02-17-2016, 10:28 AM
1st pic looks photoshopped, but then I realized it was an electronic billboard after looking at other pic. WTH, I thought they denied everything about "The network", now they have a billboard about it. I'm with you. It's going to be great when they get hammered. BTW anyone know of anything about to surface, because I am spending more time than usual coming to this site to check up on it. Seems like its kind of getting quiet. I know it will come out eventually, but we need more folks writing stories on this, to keep it in the forefront, and to keep me entertained.

Political Hack
02-17-2016, 10:30 AM
Snitches?

They paid a guy to snitch on state. End of story.

TrapGame
02-17-2016, 10:31 AM
The one thing this entire investigation proves and I've been saying for hears , not only is ON the most delusional fan base ever, they are also the fan base that has a whole hell of a lot more money than sense. Their pure stupidity, delusions of grandeur, and arrogance are why the NCAA is bringing the hammer.

What's that old saying about om?

"They have Alabama's arrogance and Vanderbilt's trophy case."

OSCAR
02-17-2016, 10:35 AM
What's that old saying about om?

"They have Alabama's arrogance and Vanderbilt's trophy case."

Boom. Gonna use that one.

MadDawg
02-17-2016, 10:56 AM
This doesn't surprise me in the least. It's kind of what they do. They embrace whatever disparaging description we give them in order to try and lessen the sting.

- Dan and MSU fans call them TSUN, and soon they start referring to themselves as TSUN.

- C34 and MSU fans call them out for #TheNetwork and now they put up billboards bragging about it.

- MSU fans call them sissy-boy, egotistical pricks, and they all strive to be sissy-boy, egotistical pricks.

See what I mean?