PDA

View Full Version : When OM fans call State SNITCH U...

Coach34
02-16-2016, 12:37 PM
ask them this:

1. Did State tell on OM for Saunders ACT fraud?

2. Did State tell on Tonsil's Step Dad for fighting with him and his Momma?

3. Did SNITCH U tell on OM's "self-reported" violations we keep hearing about in the NOA???

4. Did SNITCH U tell the NCAA to give the Bearsharks a NOA?

The answer to all these question is no btw for the learning impaired aka Red and Blue

Also, I keep hearing "Freezus wasnt named in the NOA"- So? It was on his watch. Pitino wasnt named in the Hookers Scandal- but it was his team. Larry Brown wasnt named in the SMU sanctions- but they still got them. But I will say if the latest stuff is indeed true and the NCAA is still chasing- they going for those big teeth as a trophy.

lefty96
02-16-2016, 12:54 PM
We only snitch about old stuff - they should focus elsewhere. **

DLGDawg
02-16-2016, 01:06 PM
Boy....that's the pot calling the kettle black. When we beat them in Oxford in 1998 to win the west....it was rumored kayat said this will not happen on my watch again.
That's when Xenareb crawled into bed w johanegmyer(sp) and all the private investigators were hired.
After all the investigation was over or nearly over....the infamous clarion ledger article(that Roy McClain predicted would come out) ran stating "why can't we all get along".

ask them this:

3. Did SNITCH U tell on OM's "self-reported" violations we keep hearing about in the NOA???

The answer to all these question is no btw for the learning impaired aka Red and Blue

Also, I keep hearing "Freezus wasnt named in the NOA"- So? It was on his watch. Pitino wasnt named in the Hookers Scandal- but it was his team. Larry Brown wasnt named in the SMU sanctions- but they still got them. But I will say if the latest stuff is indeed true and the NCAA is still chasing- they going for those big teeth as a trophy.

Indndawg
02-16-2016, 01:08 PM
ask them this:

with no regard to the facts.
I'm guessing the UNM drone-collective has now gone beyond denial and entered into the anger-blame phase. Next month it'll be bargaining, then depression, then acceptance.

DownwardDawg
02-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Do their fans seriously think this is coming from State people??? They can't be that stupid can they?

OSCAR
02-16-2016, 01:41 PM
You mean you are not orchestrating an elaborate troll job that has lasted 3 years, having infiltrated the NCAA and national media? Shocking****

notsofarawaydawg
02-16-2016, 02:14 PM
I take full credit. I shamelessly attended Freezus Sunday at the Library and after that inspiring message on "being truthful with thyself", I just could not hold it in any longer. Freezus made me do it. ***

PassInterference
02-16-2016, 02:19 PM
Ole Miss is in deep NCAA stuff over a bunch of 5-star players that were not recruited by MSU. Yeah, I'm sure MSU is responsible for the Tunsil's marital problems and other issues with players that MSU didn't recruit. Bo Pelini publicly called out Ole Miss for cheating because MSU people told him to.

Op4isabitch
02-16-2016, 02:29 PM
They know it's not coming from MSU. They just can't except the fact that they cheated and got caught! Hey if you want to play that game and break the rules then you have to except the consequences when you're caught.

It's the same for every school, it's a risk vs reward situation. Unfortunately for them it looks like the risk wasn't worth the small reward they gathered.

Their huge risk rewarded them with a 9 win season. Bad investment from my perspective.

Jack Lambert
02-16-2016, 02:31 PM
Hell I don't care what they call us but one thing for sure they are cheaters and every college football fan in America are calling them that.

BossDawg
02-16-2016, 03:39 PM
What I don't get is their refusal to address the other schools that turned them in. However, my theory is that they're just trying to drag someone down with them, and that "someone" is State. It simply makes them feel better about the whole situation, and the fact that State is that school of choice is proof that we are their benchmark for determining success. Their real rival, in other words, no matter what they say.