PDA

View Full Version : What's this? UNM drone starting to break free of the hive-collective mind

Indndawg
02-15-2016, 04:06 PM
http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/forums/1103-ole-miss-insiders/14540879-soo-freeze-not-remotely-implicated-by-ncaa/ms/180750573

Pearlsoccermom say:

"I love HF and what he has done at OM and I really want to believe he is what he says he is, and I really think he is a great man but I admit my confidence has been shaken somewhat, at least for right now. The ESPN article does reference the 5 violations involving Tunsil and supposedly 4 more violations that are against the current staff, and they are supposedly not big violations.
But even if HF is not mentioned by name on these 9 violations they did occur under his watch and they will be linked to him always because it happened under his supervision. I know these type things happen under almost every coach and if you investigate any team they will find something.

I'm not too concerned over these violations that happened under HF time but we will have some punishment, the Tunsil violations will result in some scholarship losses I'm sure and some small punishment for the 4 other violations (we may have self imposed some things already).

I am really concerned now over the Saunders and Vaughn situation, the ones involving Vaughn must have been somewhat serious for Texas to fire him and depending on how may kids we got that took the ACT test in Wayne county during Saunders tenure it could be bad news there as well. I believe we will end up forfeiting some games at least and probably more scholarship deductions. I hope we don't get a bowl ban over them."

pdawg10msu
02-15-2016, 04:11 PM
Why are you so concerned? 17 TSUN and the Beave

MSUDawg99
02-15-2016, 04:15 PM
I love HF and what he has done at OM and I really want to believe he is what he says he is, and I really think he is a great man but I admit my confidence has been shaken somewhat, at least for right now. The ESPN article does reference the 5 violations involving Tunsil and supposedly 4 more violations that are against the current staff, and they are supposedly not big violations.
But even if HF is not mentioned by name on these 9 violations they did occur under his watch and they will be linked to him always because it happened under his supervision. I know these type things happen under almost every coach and if you investigate any team they will find something.

I'm not too concerned over these violations that happened under HF time but we will have some punishment, the Tunsil violations will result in some scholarship losses I'm sure and some small punishment for the 4 other violations (we may have self imposed some things already).

I am really concerned now over the Saunders and Vaughn situation, the ones involving Vaughn must have been somewhat serious for Texas to fire him and depending on how may kids we got that took the ACT test in Wayne county during Saunders tenure it could be bad news there as well. I believe we will end up forfeiting some games at least and probably more scholarship deductions. I hope we don't get a bowl ban over them.

As a UNM fan, what is your motive in coming on ED & crying to State fans about this?

Boodawg
02-15-2016, 04:17 PM
Why are you so concerned? 17 TSUN and the Beave

I think he is quoting what some um fan said on another site. I don't really think he himself is concerned.

Indndawg
02-15-2016, 04:18 PM
Not Indndawg that says this.........fixed it for better understanding

Coach34
He posted what the guy said- thats not Indndawg said

Indndawg
Welp that's a first

Leroy Jenkins
02-15-2016, 04:20 PM
As a UNM fan, what is your motive in coming on ED & crying to State fans about this?

I think that was a copy/paste from an NMS site. Not the OPs thoughts. Quotations would have helped.

At least that's the way I took it.

MSUDawg99
02-15-2016, 04:20 PM

Okay, thanks

mstatefan91
02-15-2016, 04:21 PM
A semi-rational bear poster? Color me shocked.

MSUDawg99
02-15-2016, 04:21 PM
I think that was a copy/paste from an NMS site. Not the OPs thoughts. Quotations would have helped.

At least that's the way I took it.

Yes. Yes they would've.

Indndawg
02-15-2016, 04:24 PM
I was too. I rarely if ever go to the dark side, but just curious. These ppl are past delusional. I doubt if psychiatrist have a name for this kind of collectivist mental illness. I just want to be there when the truth begins to set in.

TrapGame
02-15-2016, 04:32 PM
I read the rest of the thread. There's some weapons grade delusion going on in there. Most are still saying it's all minor and it will be a slap on the wrist b/c Hugh Freeze is purity incarnate.

I'm calling it now. If it's a big hammer to the nuts for om w/ bowl ban, show cause for Bucky and severe scholly reductions there will be a mass suicide on par with Jones Town in the Grove.

Mjoelner34
02-15-2016, 04:39 PM
It starts with a trickle then the next thing you know, water is pouring through the dam. Freeze better go gnaw down some more trees and shore-up the levee!

Jack Lambert
02-15-2016, 04:44 PM
It starts with a trickle then the next thing you know, water is pouring through the dam. Freeze better go gnaw down some more trees and shore-up the levee!

They better plug their butts because the NCAA is fix in to break a big one off in it.

pdawg10msu
02-15-2016, 04:56 PM

Ah makes more since. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Indndawg
02-15-2016, 05:06 PM
I read the rest of the thread. There's some weapons grade delusion going on in there. Most are still saying it's all minor and it will be a slap on the wrist b/c Hugh Freeze is purity incarnate.

I'm calling it now. If it's a big hammer to the nuts for om w/ bowl ban, show cause for Bucky and severe scholly reductions there will be a mass suicide on par with Jones Town in the Grove.

Notice the once-loved Nutt is reviled...now

Just this past season, after a close win over Vandy High and losses to Florida and Tiger High there were grumbles that he was an empty hat and just a gifted recruiter. Slowly, their eyes will open.

We'll see

Bubb Rubb
02-15-2016, 05:21 PM
http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/forums/1103-ole-miss-insiders/14540879-soo-freeze-not-remotely-implicated-by-ncaa/ms/180750573

Pearlsoccermom say:

"I love HF and what he has done at OM and I really want to believe he is what he says he is, and I really think he is a great man but I admit my confidence has been shaken somewhat, at least for right now. The ESPN article does reference the 5 violations involving Tunsil and supposedly 4 more violations that are against the current staff, and they are supposedly not big violations.

I am really concerned now over the Saunders and Vaughn situation, the ones involving Vaughn must have been somewhat serious for Texas to fire him and depending on how may kids we got that took the ACT test in Wayne county during Saunders tenure it could be bad news there as well. I believe we will end up forfeiting some games at least and probably more scholarship deductions. I hope we don't get a bowl ban over them."

I just visited the spirit for the first time in maybe 5 years and there is some unbelievable stupidity over there. These people drive the same roads as we do, and they vote. It makes me weep for the future of america.

Indndawg
02-15-2016, 05:28 PM
I just visited the spirit for the first time in maybe 5 years and there is some unbelievable stupidity over there. These people drive the same roads as we do, and they vote. It makes me weep for the future of america.

these ppl are really sad.