PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody really buying the Wenzel spin?

Coach34
02-15-2016, 02:56 PM
Hud was banging a cheerleader at UNA, divorced his wife, and married the cheerleader after graduation. UNA didnt fire him

Petrino only got fired cause he hired the chick he was banging

Kiffin is closing ass all over Bama's campus

Their top rated DT beat the piss out of a fratboy and is being sued in court, stole a tip jar from a local bar, and was pictured hitting a bong for everybody to see- never missed a game until Memphis slammed him on his head.

It's all about winning and becoming relevant again to these people. They just pulled in a top 5 recruiting class in the country. You're telling me Ole Miss is gonna fire him for sending penis pics to chicks just a few years younger than him? It's not like the guy is 35 years old is he? And let's dont even talk about how bad the timing of it looks. Why couldnt they just tell him "look, the dick pics cant happen here at Ole Miss. Coach Freezus runs a tight ministry. You got a month to find another job".....something just isnt right on all this

Tbonewannabe
02-15-2016, 02:59 PM
It also just so happens that it is the recruiting coordinator instead of some random GA.

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-15-2016, 03:04 PM
Where did he go? What better oppotunity did he take? What program did he go to and expand his resume?

Who leaves a job to expand his horizons without having a place to go? Where is the information from football scoop to inform us of where he landed?

I guarantee you UNM wanted to keep this quiet but it got out.

starkvegasdawg
02-15-2016, 03:04 PM
Hud was banging a cheerleader at UNA, divorced his wife, and married the cheerleader after graduation. UNA didnt fire him

Petrino only got fired cause he hired the chick he was banging

Kiffin is closing ass all over Bama's campus

Their top rated DT beat the piss out of a fratboy and is being sued in court, stole a tip jar from a local bar, and was pictured hitting a bong for everybody to see- never missed a game until Memphis slammed him on his head.

It's all about winning and becoming relevant again to these people. They just pulled in a top 5 recruiting class in the country. You're telling me Ole Miss is gonna fire him for sending penis pics to chicks just a few years younger than him? It's not like the guy is 35 years old is he? And let's dont even talk about how bad the timing of it looks. Why couldnt they just tell him "look, the dick pics cant happen here at Ole Miss. Coach Freezus runs a tight ministry. You got a month to find another job".....something just isnt right on all this

Maybe Hugh saw the pics and was jealous.

Statefan
02-15-2016, 03:05 PM
I just wonder when it happened (if the rumors are true). Did it suddenly happen in between signing day and last Friday? Or did they hold onto him for his role in their recruiting tactics then fire him at the worst time possible

Dolphus Raymond
02-15-2016, 03:08 PM
No, I do not buy it. When the NOA finally becomes public, Wenzel's name, if not redacted, will be mentioned several times. Damn Ole Miss, you can end all this speculation by releasing the NOA. If the NCAA investigation is just a big misunderstanding, release the NOA and clear it all up. Simple, you would think.

Mjoelner34
02-15-2016, 03:08 PM
I bet he was sending it to a recruit on his burner (nothing wrong with that**) and mistakenly sent it using his real phone.

TrapGame
02-15-2016, 03:20 PM

Getting wood has a completely different meaning for Freeze.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUjaaUsEoaKqxx7DZLU92a4adwcHOqk o-cHdwS1V3ksWqtn7I3

dawgfan016
02-15-2016, 03:27 PM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUjaaUsEoaKqxx7DZLU92a4adwcHOqk o-cHdwS1V3ksWqtn7I3

Bravo

Billy17
02-15-2016, 03:33 PM

I heard the size of it was Legend.. wait for it Dary and Hugh must have the biggest one on the team

engie
02-15-2016, 03:34 PM
I think it's funny that they are using the exact same spin that we put on Mirando initially...

Jack Lambert
02-15-2016, 03:37 PM

Or he saw the pictures and it was in his mouth.

Leroy Jenkins
02-15-2016, 03:53 PM
Supposedly dude got busted for "Favre-ing" 7 months ago.... Why wait til after NSD and after NOA to can him? I think we all know the answer.

starkvegasdawg
02-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Or he saw the pictures and it was in his mouth.

Incisors like he's sporting and that's the last place my junk is going even if I was batting for the fightin' Sheps.

Really Clark?
02-15-2016, 04:12 PM
Maybe it's nothing to this. Maybe it's just bad timing. But the statement that was given to CL:

The spokesman added Wenzel’s resignation isn’t related to the NCAA’s three-plus year investigation into Ole Miss’ football, women’s basketball and track and field programs. Ole Miss received a notice of allegations from the NCAA on Jan. 22 and has 90 days from then to respond.

Maybe it's not related to that investigation but is related to a new investigation. I know I know. Bjork said its over. We have conflicting reports of a second investigation and NOA coming from that, which Bjork knows nothing about. We have the info that things are being added to this NOA, which would make that statement a complete lie, if he is a part of that investigation. Just odd coincidence? I don't think so but the legalize in their statements have gone beyond just spin that I'm not sure how you make sense of anything coming from their end at this point.

Commercecomet24
02-15-2016, 04:15 PM
Those cats can spin anything, and their sheep believe it! SMH

C222
02-15-2016, 04:33 PM
Has nothing to do with dick pics. Don't buy it.

TrapGame
02-15-2016, 04:35 PM

You could randomly take a picture of any frat boy at om and it would be considered a dick pic.

Mjoelner34
02-15-2016, 04:42 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TrapGame again.

MadDawg
02-15-2016, 04:43 PM
You could randomly take a picture of any frat boy at om and it would be considered a dick pic.

Zing~!

Coach34
02-15-2016, 04:45 PM

Oh I know it doesnt...

Barkman Turner Overdrive
02-15-2016, 04:51 PM

War Machine Dawg
02-15-2016, 08:11 PM

+1

Alumni50
02-15-2016, 09:51 PM
It's not NCAA related they are right on this one. Still not just about dick pics & it's a dick move to fire the kid. Just keep an eye on who fills the vacancy and it all will make sense.

Leroy Jenkins
02-15-2016, 10:00 PM
It's not NCAA related they are right on this one. Still not just about dick pics & it's a dick move to fire the kid. Just keep an eye on who fills the vacancy and it all will make sense.

Sheriff Brackey? Now I get it. It was an MSU plot to cripple their recruiting all along.

swdawg
02-15-2016, 10:18 PM
Claims like the one filed against him, with plenty of evidence to back it up, usually get people fired.

Alumni50
02-15-2016, 10:29 PM
Sheriff Brackey? Now I get it. It was an MSU plot to cripple their recruiting all along.

Ha! Pretty good one. Seriously though it's going to be Patterson's brother. Can't disappoint the golden boy's folks.

Dolphus Raymond
02-17-2016, 09:26 AM
Maybe this is the wrong thread, but is there any truth to the whispers that the Ole Miss men's basketball program may have a loaner car "issue" too?

Political Hack
02-17-2016, 10:33 AM
I think it's funny that they are using the exact same spin that we put on Mirando initially...

I laughed at that too.

Pollodawg
02-17-2016, 12:01 PM

Very sharp, Eng. My first thoughts on hearing that story from them was that that was what we said about Mirando too to begin with.

RougeDawg
02-17-2016, 12:42 PM
Maybe this is the wrong thread, but is there any truth to the whispers that the Ole Miss men's basketball program may have a loaner car "issue" too?

Not passing the bear shit smell test here. Anyone else concur?

Dolphus Raymond
02-17-2016, 12:55 PM
Not a lot of posts but I'm clean. Delete questioned post if necessary.

chainedup_Dawg
02-17-2016, 01:53 PM

Those are just repurposed taxi cabs, nothing to see here.

State82
02-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Those are just repurposed taxi cabs, nothing to see here.

Nice

Red Sox Dawg
02-17-2016, 07:33 PM

Well played. You are on a roll.

BorneDawg
02-17-2016, 11:05 PM
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice

BulldogBear
02-18-2016, 09:57 AM
I'll ante up for Trapgame but...

"It's a trap!" I apparently have also given rep to Trapgame too recently.