PDA

View Full Version : The Ole Missus Tin Foil Hatters are busy at work

Coach34
02-15-2016, 01:25 PM
This one may be funnier than me and the trannies bullshit:

They are now convinced that Me, Rosebowl, and Bo Bounds of all ****ing people are having secretive State club member meetings in Hattiesburg. And at this meeting- we have concocted this story on Ole Miss to make them look bad. For the record- I have driven past Hattiesburg on the way to Gulf Shoes, but I havent made an actual stop in Hattiesburg since the USM-Fla State game there I attended in 1988. I guess since it was me, Bounds, and Rosebowl there- they will say we had plenty of bourbon, coke, and trannies at the meeting. You can fabricate stories about me, Steve, and Bounds all you want- thats not going to stop the NCAA.

Their twitter goons are also out in full force now. They are feeling the heat and its killing them.

Click an ad mf'ers

msstate7
02-15-2016, 01:28 PM
Actually butterfly on tRant sat in for you. My job is keeping the mins as the secretary

Coach34
02-15-2016, 01:31 PM
Who the hell is butterfly? I quit reading the Rant since I lost the ban bet- but check the State board there from time to time

msstate7
02-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Who the hell is butterfly? I quit reading the Rant since I lost the ban bet- but check the State board there from time to time

Guy that posts daily on the NCAA troubles of om. Om people aren't fond of him there

smootness
02-15-2016, 03:05 PM
I have a feeling we're all going to appreciate the way Bracky went about things pretty soon. Because we all know that Ole Miss will stop at absolutely nothing to find any dirt on us they can at this point.

Eric Nies Grind Time
02-15-2016, 03:08 PM
MButterfly is a poster that Ole Miss fans are convinced is either Coach34 or Steve Robertson. He keeps posting updates on the investigation and it's pissing off a lot of the Ole Miss fans.

Coach34
02-15-2016, 03:13 PM
I'll check it out.

I cant figure out why they are saying Hattiesburg. That would be a damn 5 hour drive for me. There aren't secret meeting places in Jackson???

Really Clark?
02-15-2016, 03:17 PM
I'll check it out.

I cant figure out why they are saying Hattiesburg. That would be a damn 5 hour drive for me. There aren't secret meeting places in Jackson???

Yeah because there are not thousands of places between there and Hattiesburg more isolated, closer and would serve a better purpose than Hattiesburg.

starkvegasdawg
02-15-2016, 03:31 PM
Any mention of Stingray being the club enforcer?

Coach34
02-15-2016, 04:01 PM
ugh

DawgNamedScuba
02-15-2016, 04:12 PM
Just joined, I have been going over there for months now just reading the spin. they are trying to put out there Tony Hughes left since we are being investigated lol

THE SPIN IS REAL!!

Coach34
02-15-2016, 04:16 PM
yep- they are getting ridiculous

Red Sox Dawg
02-15-2016, 04:36 PM
I'll check it out.

Let me know the next time ya'll meet in Hattiesburg and I'll buy you a beer if I can be in the meeting.

Johnson85
02-15-2016, 04:39 PM
I'll check it out.

From what I can tell, a lot of Mississippians seem to not realize that Louisiana extends north of Baton Rouge. I'm guessing these people think if you go due West from Hattiesburg, you'll hit the northern border of the state of Louisiana, thus Hattiesburg being a more convenient location for somebody from Shreveport than Jackson.

Todd4State
02-15-2016, 05:52 PM
Seeing as how the three involved here live in Shreveport, Jackson, and Starkville Hattiesburg is out of the way for all three. Tallulah would make sense though. DAKQUARI WORLD!

Really Clark?
02-16-2016, 11:13 AM
Y'all met at the Golden Corral in Hattiesburg? Wow. If you are going to make up something at least come up with something somewhat believable. I know the copy of those minutes were tongue and cheek but really, Golden Corral? Why not Hooters? Lol

coastdoglover
02-16-2016, 01:07 PM
This one may be funnier than me and the trannies bullshit:
They are now convinced that Me, Rosebowl, and Bo Bounds of all ****ing people are having secretive State club member meetings in Hattiesburg. And at this meeting- we have concocted this story on Ole Miss to make them look bad. For the record- I have driven past Hattiesburg on the way to Gulf Shoes, but I havent made an actual stop in Hattiesburg since the USM-Fla State game there I attended in 1988. I guess since it was me, Bounds, and Rosebowl there- they will say we had plenty of bourbon, coke, and trannies at the meeting. You can fabricate stories about me, Steve, and Bounds all you want- thats not going to stop the NCAA.

Their twitter goons are also out in full force now. They are feeling the heat and its killing them.

Click an ad mf'ers

It was me, you, Stansbury, and Stingray. Stans picked up the cost of my prunes. These Bears are nuts.

RougeDawg
02-16-2016, 01:22 PM
MButterfly is a poster that Ole Miss fans are convinced is either Coach34 or Steve Robertson. He keeps posting updates on the investigation and it's pissing off a lot of the Ole Miss fans.

Why are they pissed off? The level of deluison required to actually believe that all these recruits wanted to sign with OM because of the beautiful campus and dirt filled area with a few trees sprinkled in, should not even be bothered by what someone else is saying about their top 5 historically relevant football program. Their long and recent history of SEC championships is all they really need to steal the best recruits from the far reaches of the nation, out from under the noses of other ncaa football powers who have been recruiting and had these players committed since conception. It is perfectly normal to win 10 games over 3 seasons and sign a top 3 recruiting class. Happens every year. Just ask them. Every program funnels their top recruits to take the ACT at the same highschool, observed by the same person, who just so happens to be a supporter of the program sending the players.

All of these things are just common place and we are the idiots for not seeing how great the Univ. of OM is and understand their rich history of wins and recent trips to the SEC championship game. We are just too delusional to see the reality that OM is on the same level as Bama, Ohoi State, USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, etc.

Did I miss anything that we the little people don't see about their great program, that is pissing them off?

Coach34
02-16-2016, 01:25 PM
Why are they pissed off? The level of deluison required to actually believe that all these recruits wanted to sign with OM because of the beautiful campus and dirt filled area with a few trees sprinkled in, should not even be bothered by what someone else is saying about their top 5 historically relevant football program. Their long and recent history of SEC championships is all they really need to steal the best recruits from the far reaches of the nation, out from under the noses of other ncaa football powers who have been recruiting and had these players committed since conception. It is perfectly normal to win 10 games over 3 seasons and sign a top 3 recruiting class. Happens every year. Just ask them. Every program funnels their top recruits to take the ACT at the same highschool, observed by the same person, who just so happens to be a supporter of the program sending the players.

All of these things are just common place and we are the idiots for not seeing how great the Univ. of OM is and understand their rich history of wins and recent trips to the SEC championship game. We are just too delusional to see the reality that OM is on the same level as Bama, Ohoi State, USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, etc.

Did I miss anything that we the little people don't see about their great program, that is pissing them off?

They have changed talking points now- they have moved on to "everybody does it- why is the NCAA picking on OM????"

Eric Nies Grind Time
02-16-2016, 01:29 PM
They have changed talking points now- they have moved on to "everybody does it- why is the NCAA picking on OM????"

They were doing that...now the Rebel fans on the rant are just not posting.

Coach34
02-16-2016, 01:34 PM
They were doing that...now the Rebel fans on the rant are just not posting.

Whats the funniest to me is how they are so unable to view themselves as everybody else does. They literally thought they could all that and nobody question it. Everybody views them as a bottom half SEC school- but their fans still think 1961 is just around the corner

Political Hack
02-16-2016, 01:36 PM
It was me, you, Stansbury, and Stingray. Stans picked up the cost of my prunes. These Bears are nuts.

I'd buy a ticket to that meeting.

Eric Nies Grind Time
02-16-2016, 01:38 PM
When it comes to football Ole Miss probably has the most optimistic fan base in the SEC.

Coach34
02-16-2016, 01:39 PM

ugh

Political Hack
02-16-2016, 01:42 PM
When it comes to football Ole Miss probably has the most optimistic fan base in the SEC.

"Great news guys. The NCAA is unlikely to give us the death penalty! Hotty Toddy y'all."

Really Clark?
02-16-2016, 02:16 PM
"Great news guys. The NCAA is unlikely to give us the death penalty! Hotty Toddy y'all."

Ha. +100

RougeDawg
02-16-2016, 04:31 PM
Whats the funniest to me is how they are so unable to view themselves as everybody else does. They literally thought they could all that and nobody question it. Everybody views them as a bottom half SEC school- but their fans still think 1961 is just around the corner

This all day. I work with engineers from the major sec schools, Texas, the major Big 10 schools and a few Cincy's and VTechs sprinkled in. Every single one of them looks st OM the way we do Vandy and OM. Irrelevant on the SEC landscape since they changed the scholarship and recruiting rules. Even then the bears harts continue to blatsntkybbreaknthebrules only to be views by just about every other program to be a bottom feeder SEC team.

archdog
02-16-2016, 09:03 PM
I'll check it out.

No there are zero places you could meet in Jackson. Something to do with only 10 fans in Hattiesburg and you ability to meet pretty much in the center of campus without being seen by any fans of either of the real MS schools.

archdog
02-16-2016, 09:04 PM
Also, if there are secret meetings, I have free time.