PDA

View Full Version : Take a listen to this

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-15-2016, 10:57 AM
Go to the 28:15 mark. Good stuff.

http://media.espn929.com/a/113160409/gary-parrish-show-friday-february-12-2016-hour-1-w-dan-wolken-in-seg-2.htm

gtowndawg
02-15-2016, 11:20 AM
that basically confirms a bunch of what has been said here.

"they're (Ole Miss) being intentionally shady about it and using their friends in the media to spin it"

Spiderman
02-15-2016, 11:23 AM
Go to the 28:15 mark. Good stuff.

http://media.espn929.com/a/113160409/gary-parrish-show-friday-february-12-2016-hour-1-w-dan-wolken-in-seg-2.htm

Good find.

DancingRabbit
02-15-2016, 11:34 AM
Parrish's twitter blew up with Wolken haters after that. They get grumpy when the media doesn't fall in line.

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3155&d=1455305764

Thick
02-15-2016, 11:41 AM
That's good stuff....good points made.

C222
02-15-2016, 11:44 AM
It's obvious where Feldman and Sallee are getting their info. Gdd forbid they actually try to get more info outside of the Ole Miss athletic dept.

QuadrupleOption
02-15-2016, 11:48 AM
Hey Dan Wolken! If you have any evidence of recruiting improprieties at Ole Miss, you should send them to compliance@olemiss.edu.

Otherwise you are just a shill for the super-jealous Bulldog rednecks who obviously hate Saint Freezus! Hotty Toddy y'all********************************************* ************************************************** ************************************************** *******

State82
02-15-2016, 12:03 PM
Outstanding work there, Lumpy. Thanks for the link.

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-15-2016, 02:37 PM
Outstanding work there, Lumpy. Thanks for the link.

We've got to keep this in the news. A lawyer once told me, not directly speaking to me thank goodness, that when someone does something stupid and is in the forefront in the news, all they have to do is be patient because somebody was right behind them getting ready to do something stupid themselves and then take their place in the news.

On this deal, we have to keep it out front. Make no mistake, Freeze and Bjerk want other things to take their place in the news. Last week Harbaugh and his spring training in Florida and then the Tenn scandal pushed UNM to the back some.

Do your part. Keep it out there. Call in to your local talk shows, Finebaum, etc. tweet, write letters, call your congressmen. Whatever it takes.

Jack Lambert
02-15-2016, 02:41 PM
We've got to keep this in the news. A lawyer once told me, not directly speaking to me thank goodness, that when someone does something stupid and is in the forefront in the news, all they have to do is be patient because somebody was right behind them getting ready to do something stupid themselves and then take their place in the news.

On this deal, we have to keep it out front. Make no mistake, Freeze and Bjerk want other things to take their place in the news. Last week Harbaugh and his spring training in Florida and then the Tenn scandal pushed UNM to the back some.

Do your part. Keep it out there. Call in to your local talk shows, Finebaum, etc. tweet, write letters, call your congressmen. Whatever it takes.

I swear that listing to Miss Sports this morning Doug was throwing, searching and wanting callers help to find or talk anything negative about Miss State. It's like he was trying to change the bad Ole Miss news.

TrapGame
02-15-2016, 02:57 PM
I swear that listing to Miss Sports this morning Doug was throwing, searching and wanting callers help to find or talk anything negative about Miss State. It's like he was trying to change the bad Ole Miss news.

Doug swears he has no favorites in Mississippi cause he's not from here but that's bullshit. He slants everything pro ole miss when possible. This NCAA mess is killing him.

Reason2succeed
02-15-2016, 04:54 PM
Wolken just became my 2nd favorite Dan? He's throwing OM and all their media clones under the bus. Keep up the good work!

State82
02-15-2016, 06:00 PM
Doug swears he has no favorites in Mississippi cause he's not from here but that's bullshit. He slants everything pro ole miss when possible. This NCAA mess is killing him.

Possibly. But I remember him making a comment about his wife being a MSU graduate/fan.

DancingRabbit
02-15-2016, 11:25 PM
Judging from his twitter, Wolken ruffled the Bear fur when he was on Finebaum today. I didn't catch it but ...

@DanWolken you seriously just called an entire administration a bunch of liars on Live TV.

Dan Wolken Verified account

Uh, no I said subsequent stories have contradicted what was leaked initially.

https://twitter.com/DanWolken/status/699349560867614720