PDA

View Full Version : Someone is completely wrong

cheewgumm
02-15-2016, 01:25 AM
Either State fan "sources" or Ole Miss U sources.

I can't wait to find out who.

The good guys have been pretty right so far. It's gonna be a wild rest of year.

BeardoMSU
02-15-2016, 01:28 AM
I'd say most people's "sources" are likely bullshit, regardless of which side of the line they're on. This whole ordeal has the makings of a reality tv show.

GreenheadDawg
02-15-2016, 01:31 AM
Normally I stay neutral on stuff like this because I don't want to get my hopes up and OM people are generally full of shit. But ED has been pretty damn spot on so far. Can't deny that

PassInterference
02-15-2016, 01:33 AM
Only one side's sources have been 💯.

Drugs Delaney
02-15-2016, 05:59 AM
There are still a few holdouts, but most of the Bears I know have moved from the denial to the acceptance stage.

OSCAR
02-15-2016, 06:12 AM
Truth is always somewhere in the middle. Both sides will be able to point to a certain degree of truth I am sure. Our fans should tempure expectations a little and theirs should not be so cocky.

Maroonthirteen
02-15-2016, 07:15 AM
I have no sources but I can tell you what is going to happen.

The infractions that the NCAA will be able to nail them on,
1. Academic fraud from the Nutt era.
2. Improper benefits to Tunsil.

Their penalties..... 20 over 4 years. Just a wild guess.

But here is what will be the frustrating part for State fans.

1. The MS and Memphis media will put the academic Fraud on Nutt.

2. The improper benefits to Tunsil will spun into Tunsils step dad being a greedy handler that extorted money from a poor naive OM booster who just wanted to take care of the boy and his moma.

Freeze will be painted as the guy who cleaned up the academic Fraud and had nothing to do with the step daddy. (Not a word will be written of freezes prior relationship with Saunders.)

Book it.

Bully13
02-15-2016, 08:01 AM
Does anyone have any info on the recent interviews though ?

msudawg1200
02-15-2016, 09:01 AM
I have no sources but I can tell you what is going to happen.

The infractions that the NCAA will be able to nail them on,
1. Academic fraud from the Nutt era.
2. Improper benefits to Tunsil.

Their penalties..... 20 over 4 years. Just a wild guess.

But here is what will be the frustrating part for State fans.

1. The MS and Memphis media will put the academic Fraud on Nutt.

2. The improper benefits to Tunsil will spun into Tunsils step dad being a greedy handler that extorted money from a poor naive OM booster who just wanted to take care of the boy and his moma.

Freeze will be painted as the guy who cleaned up the academic Fraud and had nothing to do with the step daddy. (Not a word will be written of freezes prior relationship with Saunders.)

Book it.

I agree 100%. Any and all measures will be taken to protect Freezus and keep him clean of this. If that means firings, payoffs, etc. so be it. I personally believe Freeze has his dirty hands right in the middle of it.

thf24
02-15-2016, 09:12 AM
I'd say most people's "sources" are likely bullshit, regardless of which side of the line they're on. This whole ordeal has the makings of a reality tv show.

Most of OM is obviously talking straight out their asses. As far as our side, Steve has been 100% so far as far as I'm aware, and C34 plus a few others on here have lined up pretty well. Besides that, I'd say there are quite a few among us throwing out bullshit and hoping it sticks for empty internet points as usual.

Bubb Rubb
02-15-2016, 09:28 AM
I agree 100%. Any and all measures will be taken to protect Freezus and keep him clean of this. If that means firings, payoffs, etc. so be it. I personally believe Freeze has his dirty hands right in the middle of it.

If everything we're hearing is true, it seems that the NCAA is going after Freeze with "Relentless Effort." If that is true, he won't come out of it unscathed. If they find dirt on this 2016 recruiting class, which they pulled in while knowing they were already under the NCAA microscope, it's not going to turn out good for them.