PDA

View Full Version : So when the shat storm at UNM comes to light....

Coursesuper
02-14-2016, 12:29 PM
How many will be able to transfer without penalty? Will it be only the one that are directly effected, i.e. The jr's and sr's, or will all players have the option? I think its only the upperclassmen, they are the ones that a bowl ban hurts due to the fact that they will be inelleigable during a two year bowl ban should that come to fruition.

AlmostPositive
02-14-2016, 12:42 PM
As a matter of principle, if Hugh freeze or other Ole Miss authorities told recruits that the allegations only involved prior UM staff (there are multiple account s of this being the case) they should be released from their agreement to attend OM.

Having said that, any of them that took impermissible benefits knew what they were doing and should pay a price.

basedog
02-14-2016, 01:11 PM
Probably for $ome if they decided to go will be who has enough scholarships left? I realize there would be room $ome but I'm thinking very few if any would leave this late in the game.

$ome may get double bonu$ for $ticking around!

coastdoglover
02-14-2016, 01:39 PM
Probably for $ome if they decided to go will be who has enough scholarships left? I realize there would be room $ome but I'm thinking very few if any would leave this late in the game.

$ome may get double bonu$ for $ticking around!

Most won't give up their monthly stipend

shannondawg
02-14-2016, 03:19 PM
But I wonder if the ones paying the monthly stipends would continue with the risk of being exposed and barred from the program?

defiantdog
02-14-2016, 03:25 PM
But I wonder if the ones paying the monthly stipends would continue with the risk of being exposed and barred from the program?
theyd be cut off for a time period.... Look at Bama in the early 2000s