PDA

View Full Version : When the next shoe drops, someone check on this guy over on the Spirit...

AlmostPositive
02-13-2016, 06:37 PM
(There are Stone Age tribes in New Ginny that have a better grasp of reality than some of these folks.)

awolrebel
Ole Miss Legend
Rating: 3.1/5 this site
3877 posts this site

Thursday at 12:37 AM
(1 vote)

"Our athletic dept is walking MSU like a dawg.......

....and those stupid rube hicks don't even know it - yet. They drank cool aid served up by 2 of the dumbest idiots walking the planet and they are about to find out that the cool aid served up to them - was laced with cyanide.....IN.....YO.....HAYSEED.....FACES."

Statecoachingblows**
02-13-2016, 06:47 PM
Cyanide? Really? Think he may have gotten a contact high from the spice. Oh man 12:37am? Yep he's definitely been out on a little binder. Hopefully he's sobered up by now.

cheewgumm
02-13-2016, 06:50 PM
So they came up with a plan in which they committed academic fraud, and got themselves served with an NOA from the NCAA...JUST to catch us in some type of trap... And we're obsessed?

Whoever voted "yes" on this plan should be fired immediately.

BeardoMSU
02-13-2016, 06:50 PM
A loon on the Spirit? No Way, Jose!

JoseBrown
02-13-2016, 06:53 PM
A loon on the Spirit? No Way, Jose!

Why you bringing me into this!*** and I agree AWOLrebel should stay AWOL from the spice too!

Dawgowar
02-13-2016, 06:54 PM
"IN.....YO.....HAYSEED.....FACES."

Someone's stained there onesie typing those big words. Call their mommy to come down to the basement and wipe his little chin. Breath into the bag son, breath into the brown paper bag. We said the same thing about Jackie....and you are going to get the same result. Or worse. After all you guys made up the stuff that got tossed against us, but hey, track, women's sports, and nothing to see here right?????

msstate7
02-13-2016, 06:57 PM
So they came up with a plan in which they committed academic fraud, and got themselves served with an NOA from the NCAA...JUST to catch us in some type of trap... And we're obsessed?

Whoever voted "yes" on this plan should be fired immediately.

And this gotcha plan they have planned for us is so well coordinated that they got Texas to let their recruiting cood go and got one of their recruiting coaches to resign. Apparently om will go to any extent to put egg on our face**

Coach34
02-13-2016, 07:17 PM
And this gotcha plan they have planned for us is so well coordinated that they got Texas to let their recruiting cood go and got one of their recruiting coaches to resign. Apparently om will go to any extent to put egg on our face**

All I can say to them is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoptofKbQ04

dawggoneit
02-13-2016, 08:06 PM
Bless his heart! Thats what the old folks always said about those that are touched in the head.

SDDawg
02-13-2016, 08:14 PM
He dumb.

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-13-2016, 08:15 PM
Hayseed? I know some Bulldogs in Calhoun county. They are tater seeds thank you

Bully13
02-13-2016, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE=Coach34;505724]All I can say to them is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoptofKbQ04[/QUO

34...if we ever meet, you owe me a beer....or at least a shot of beer....I just lost one. ...hope my computer survives

Jack Lambert
02-13-2016, 08:52 PM
A mississippian calling another mississippian a red neck. Dumb ass. Hell he probably a side walk allumi.

State82
02-13-2016, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=Coach34;505724]All I can say to them is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoptofKbQ04[/QUO

34...if we ever meet, you owe me a beer....or at least a shot of beer....I just lost one. ...hope my computer survives

And a shot of rum for me.

ghostofjackie
02-13-2016, 09:03 PM
Those people over on the spirit need to be gathered and studied. Some of you over here do as well, but that's beside the point.

One question, who are the 2 "dumbest idiots walking the planet"? Because if she is talking about Steve she's bat shit crazy. He's been spot on.

BossDawg
02-13-2016, 09:11 PM
I bet he sent a death threat to Robertson. They have some of the dumbest, angriest fans.

ETA: yeah, I'm sure this is all one big concoction to make MSU fans look dumb.

Howboutdemdogs
02-14-2016, 10:28 AM
What an ass hat!

Barkman Turner Overdrive
02-14-2016, 10:39 AM
(There are Stone Age tribes in New Ginny that have a better grasp of reality than some of these folks.)

awolrebel
Ole Miss Legend
Rating: 3.1/5 this site
3877 posts this site

Thursday at 12:37 AM
(1 vote)

"..IN.....YO.....HAYSEED.....FACES."

I would love to know where AWOLRebneck lives just because he calls us hayseeds.

ETA: just the town. Not his precise GPS location. That was not a request for The Enforcer to find his physical address.

Political Hack
02-14-2016, 10:43 AM
I sometimes question why it seems like there's a huge portion of their fan base that have IQs hovering slightly above 80.

Then I remember, they dont have to take the college entrance exams to go to school there.

AlmostPositive
02-14-2016, 11:13 AM
It's probably a good thing to remind ourselves that in many ways, the Spirit and Nafoom etc are the most belligerent and mean-spirited of UM fans. They are the Westboro Baptist faction of Ole Miss nation. Bitter, deluded, irresponsible, with a load of middle school sarcasm tossed in for good measure.

On the other hand, I ran into a Rebel friend at Kroger yesterday and he was similarly deluded and dismissive about the issue. On this matter at least, they are as a group setting themselves up for extra pain. Like a dental visit that you hope is routine cleaning until you wake up with all your teeth in a jar and bill for $13,000. They do not not know, and do not want to know, what has and will hit them.

BulldogBear
02-14-2016, 11:45 AM
Speechless on a Sunday morning...