PDA

View Full Version : why are TSUN fans in meltdown?

FlabLoser
08-12-2013, 10:17 AM
They're defending stuff they say doesn't need defending. They're all not worried, but the Ole Miss NCAA investigation is all they can talk about?

Over on NAFOOM, they've got a running count of how many ED threads are talking about them. They speculate and defend. Twitter is ablaze too. Why? They say they're not worried.

AlSwearengen
08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
crazy entitled little bitches. They know what they have done, yet they convince themselves that MSU and Mullen have done something wrong by turning them in. Nevermind the rest of the sec and parts of the big 12 and acc.

The Croom Diaries
08-12-2013, 10:34 AM
they are in full defense mode - just like Auburn did a few years ago...that is their model. The difference is there are multiple bodies buried here, not just one.

Sit back, and watch it blaze.

Raytoraid83
08-12-2013, 10:50 AM
And look at what cj tweets last night after kalios tweet that morning. This shit is so staged its ridiculous.

"@24Hour_Ent: So blessed and humble to be at THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI So thankful to be apart of something so special#HottyToddy and God bless #TSUN"

Ronny
08-12-2013, 12:24 PM
...in meltdown mode because their fantasy of Hugh Freeze being 1/2 Billy Graham & 1/2 Knute Rockne is being challenged by real events taking place in the real world.

Denial is a hard drug to kick.

CadaverDawg
08-12-2013, 12:48 PM
...in meltdown mode because their fantasy of Hugh Freeze being 1/2 Billy Graham & 1/2 Knute Rockne is being challenged by real events taking place in the real world.

Denial is a hard drug to kick.

Ronny is en fuego lately

Dawgface
08-12-2013, 01:08 PM
They are worried. And I am worried Chris Jones will end up sitting out a year due to this mess.

Saltydog
08-12-2013, 01:09 PM
and brash and thought he was untouchable. Well, he got touched and I bet he's getting a lot more touching in jail if you know what I mean.

CadaverDawg
08-12-2013, 01:23 PM
They are worried. And I am worried Chris Jones will end up sitting out a year due to this mess.

If we can call it a redshirt, that wouldn't be the end of the World. Plus, if Ole Miss gets major sanctions and all it costs us is Jones having to sit a year out when he likely wouldn't have played a ton anyway....it's not all that bad. Now, if they just get a slap on the wrist AND Jones gets suspended...we just might as well hang it up bc we will never catch a damn break.

Op4isabitch
08-12-2013, 01:32 PM
And look at what cj tweets last night after kalios tweet that morning. This shit is so staged its ridiculous.

"@24Hour_Ent: So blessed and humble to be at THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI So thankful to be apart of something so special#HottyToddy and God bless #TSUN" and da white bitches!

Fixed it for ya!

GreaterCowbell
08-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Should this episode be named "As the Grove Burns"?

NorCalDawg
08-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Deleted - reply fail

NorCalDawg
08-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Should this episode be named "As the Grove Burns"?

+1

maroonmania
08-12-2013, 02:41 PM

"@24Hour_Ent: So blessed and humble to be at THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI So thankful to be apart of something so special#HottyToddy and God bless #TSUN"

Wow, guess ol' CJ didn't get the memo that its OLE MISS UNIVERSITY.

Jack Lambert
08-12-2013, 02:52 PM
I get the feeling they don't like you too much reading over there.

HereComesTheSpiral
08-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Wow, guess ol' CJ didn't get the memo that its OLE MISS UNIVERSITY.

Wasn't it university of ole miss