PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss the CL asking Bdork about Vaughn?

Coach34
02-13-2016, 04:49 PM
Texas people are reporting he was fired over the "Ole Miss Scandal". He had to have been given a show-cause, because if he didn't, there's no reason to fire him. Bdork wants to talk and clear the air it seems- so let him

phatdog
02-13-2016, 04:52 PM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/20/02/13/former-ole-miss-coach-nutt-discusses-chris-vaughn/80338950/

Dont GIVE THE CL CLICKS
-Nothing new to read here as the CL won't be breaking any news only regurgitating what others say and approved by UM

Bully13
02-13-2016, 05:10 PM
Nutt sounds like a dumbass or a liar in that interview

Ralph
02-13-2016, 05:13 PM
Dumbass liar

BeardoMSU
02-13-2016, 05:17 PM
Nutt sounds like a dumbass or a liar in that interview

I'm taking both.

confucius say
02-14-2016, 04:49 PM
Texas people are reporting he was fired over the "Ole Miss Scandal". He had to have been given a show-cause, because if he didn't, there's no reason to fire him. Bdork wants to talk and clear the air it seems- so let him

He says that can't talk bout an ongoing investigation (translated: I'm going to acknowledge the 4 minor infractions under freeze and the 5 tunsil allegations that everybody knows about, but never address the four academic fraud allegations bc they are level 1 and we are screwed. I will also not acknowledge any other bad news for us, like Chris Vaughn.

Harrydawg
02-14-2016, 08:52 PM
So, Vaughn was the staffer who help baby sit the kids in Jackson at the Ed Center in order to get there grades ready (or complete GED) and prepare for the big Waynesboro testing party?

No big deal, this is good for UM.......good.

#amiright

Bubb Rubb
02-14-2016, 09:06 PM
He says that can't talk bout an ongoing investigation (translated: I'm going to acknowledge the 4 minor infractions under freeze and the 5 tunsil allegations that everybody knows about, but never address the four academic fraud allegations bc they are level 1 and we are screwed. I will also not acknowledge any other bad news for us, like Chris Vaughn.

Wait, what? I thought he said it was over.**

HailState39110
02-14-2016, 09:15 PM
So, Vaughn was the staffer who help baby sit the kids in Jackson at the Ed Center in order to get there grades ready (or complete GED) and prepare for the big Waynesboro testing party?

No big deal, this is good for UM.......good.

#amiright

I didn't know the ED Center in Jackson was part of the scandal. Just thought it was Waynesboro.
You could add quite for few more athletes to the list . Didn't Vince Sanders graduate from the Ed Center?

MetEdDawg
02-14-2016, 09:23 PM
I didn't know the ED Center in Jackson was part of the scandal. Just thought it was Waynesboro.
You could add quite for few more athletes to the list . Didn't Vince Sanders graduate from the Ed Center?

And to add, didn't he have a pretty miraculous ACT score improvement? Like went from a 16 to something in the 20s?

Bothrops
02-14-2016, 09:26 PM
I attended summer school once at the Ed Center.. hehe

Dolphus Raymond
02-14-2016, 09:49 PM
Several weeks back, I emailed Hugh Kellenberger and asked him why the CL was, for the most part, ignoring the Ole Miss scandal. He never replied. Has anyone else emailed the CL? Did anyone even bother to reply?

Reason2succeed
02-14-2016, 10:01 PM
I was king through Freeze's Twitter. Uck! He posted pics of 2016 recruits wearing OM jerseys with their families. Isn't there a rule against recruits wearing school paraphernalia? It begs the question: WHEN were these pictures taken? I'd bet money it was before they had signed.

Harrydawg
02-14-2016, 10:11 PM
Well, being that juniors have been texting pics of themselves all day today wearing MSU jerseys (with Mullen) I sure hope not.

There is nothing wrong this.......

Reason2succeed
02-14-2016, 10:21 PM
In that case we need to "borrow" that. It is a nice affect to have a pic of the guy with their family right after signing day.

AlmostPositive
02-14-2016, 10:38 PM
Several weeks back, I emailed Hugh Kellenberger and asked him why the CL was, for the most part, ignoring the Ole Miss scandal. He never replied. Has anyone else emailed the CL? Did anyone even bother to reply?

I sent this after the umpteenth repetition of "many violations" supposedly being before Freeze:

To: dpaulling@jackson.gannett.com

Might it not be part of your job to point out that 4 out of 13 is not what a normal person would characterize as "many"?

Nine of thirteen are on the current staff, yet you enable Bjork's self-serving near-nonsense about "many" ie. exactly 4, being from an earlier period.

Seriously?

PS -- The ghost of Riley Blevins must figure prominently in what gets written about the Rebels there at the CL.

Got this answer promptly:

Mike,

Thanks for writing in. I’ve corrected my story online.

I’d like to ask what you meant by your Riley Blevins comment.

Thanks,

Daniel

MSUDawg99
02-15-2016, 02:48 PM
I attended summer school once at the Ed Center.. hehe

I took my ACT at the Ed Center...no lie. Man how things have changed since those days.

Jack Lambert
02-15-2016, 02:53 PM
I took my ACT at the Ed Center...no lie. Man how things have changed since those days.

We use to call it the Head Center. That's where all the pot heads went when they failed out of school.