PDA

View Full Version : Junior Day today

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-13-2016, 09:22 AM
Several big time prospects coming to town today. Junior days are often a wait and see proposition because kids who were not come show and vice versa. If you are looking for a bellcow type kid that can be what Farrod was in past classes, the kid I would want is Kalem Reddix from St Martin. Not only would you be getting one of the most electric players in the class but also a kid all the other kids know. Farrod was instrumental in that role and Kalem can be that guy

defiantdog
02-13-2016, 09:45 AM
J'Marick Woods and Tadarrious Patterson are 2 names that'll stick out at this junior day. Woods is a safety who will transition to OLB.... Boy can hit. And Patterson is speed OLB.... Reminds me of Wells.

The two guys I want the most in this class are still Kymbotric Mason and Ronald Ladd. Those (with Brad Stewart and Keytain Thompson) are my favorite recruits for the 2017 class.

Ifyouonlyknew
02-13-2016, 09:51 AM
Better hope Stewart doesn't get a LSU offer today. He's at the Boys from the Bayou Picnic.

RC3
02-13-2016, 09:53 AM
I think some of the St Martin staff are MSU guys so maybe that'll help some

Ifyouonlyknew
02-13-2016, 10:59 AM
I think some of the St Martin staff are MSU guys so maybe that'll help some

Reddix wants a MSU offer. I'm not sure he gets 1 before camp but he'd definitely be a great recruiter in this class for us.