PDA

View Full Version : Policy of the new SEC Commish

Dawgcentral
02-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Slive was very adamant that any findings of wrong doing be reported to his office before the NCAA was notified, so is Greg Sanky holding the same policy? My guess would be that he is.

I guess no one has bothered asking him what information he would provide on the dumpster fire at the Plantation, since they would only receive a non committal type response, but it seems like someone would request a comment on the record.

When Slive made the exclamation that all SEC programs would be trouble free in 5 years, and we saw the severe lack of action in the Newton fiasco, there was the sense that protection was well underway for just about everyone but us.

It's my gut feeling that the current investigations and allegations against the a$$holes is not due to any information relayed from fellow SEC schools. While I'm not a fan of the NCAA's investigation dept., nor their enforcement arm, I think they got involved simply due to the blatant misbehavior of the OM Athletic Dept. I don't believe any of this originated from the offices of the SEC.

And along that line of thought, I also believe the NCAA treads lightly due to the threat of the Power 5 strength of revenue. They really don't need the NCAA after all do they?

Aside from all that, the dominoes do appear to be falling. Coaches fired, delayed release of documentation, vague press releases, and flat out lies and deception.

And WTH happened to that beat reporter (Riley?) that was getting blasted for reporting on Tunsil? I know he got canned, but where is he now? Doesn't he have anything to say? Will anyone ask him some questions? Is he Steve Robertson's inside source?

Jack Lambert
02-12-2016, 08:39 PM
All SEC comissioners are Bama Dick heads until proven other wise and as long as I have been following SEC football I have not see commish that was not a dick head.

Dawgowar
02-12-2016, 08:49 PM
"Slive was very adamant that any findings of wrong doing be reported to his office before the NCAA was notified, so is Greg Sanky holding the same policy? My guess would be that he is."

There is the issue. UNM does not think they have done anything they are not entitled to do. There is therefore nothing to report or see here.

Todd4State
02-12-2016, 08:57 PM
No the problem is they pissed off a combination of SEC big boys and people outside the SEC like Texas.

Coach34
02-12-2016, 08:59 PM
Slive was very adamant that any findings of wrong doing be reported to his office before the NCAA was notified, so is Greg Sanky holding the same policy? My guess would be that he is.

I guess no one has bothered asking him what information he would provide on the dumpster fire at the Plantation, since they would only receive a non committal type response, but it seems like someone would request a comment on the record.

When Slive made the exclamation that all SEC programs would be trouble free in 5 years, and we saw the severe lack of action in the Newton fiasco, there was the sense that protection was well underway for just about everyone but us.

It's my gut feeling that the current investigations and allegations against the a$$holes is not due to any information relayed from fellow SEC schools. While I'm not a fan of the NCAA's investigation dept., nor their enforcement arm, I think they got involved simply due to the blatant misbehavior of the OM Athletic Dept. I don't believe any of this originated from the offices of the SEC.

And along that line of thought, I also believe the NCAA treads lightly due to the threat of the Power 5 strength of revenue. They really don't need the NCAA after all do they?

Aside from all that, the dominoes do appear to be falling. Coaches fired, delayed release of documentation, vague press releases, and flat out lies and deception.

And WTH happened to that beat reporter (Riley?) that was getting blasted for reporting on Tunsil? I know he got canned, but where is he now? Doesn't he have anything to say? Will anyone ask him some questions? Is he Steve Robertson's inside source?

Bama has turned them into the NCAA on numerous violations- this is 100%

PassInterference
02-12-2016, 09:00 PM
No the problem is they pissed off a combination of SEC big boys and people outside the SEC like Texas.

This. Pee in the Cheerios of Bama, UGA, Florida, Texas, and Michigan and you are going to get put in your place.

Dawgcentral
02-12-2016, 09:06 PM
So, did Bama circumvent the SEC in office in Birmingham? Has the policy changed or is this just Bama flexing their muscles?

Coach34
02-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Fla State
Georgia
Bama
Utah
Michigan
Illinois
Ohio State
UCLA
A&M
Florida

Just a few of the teams that have turned them in since 2013

Coach34
02-12-2016, 09:08 PM
So, did Bama circumvent the SEC in office in Birmingham? Has the policy changed or is this just Bama flexing their muscles?

That I cant answer- but I think there has been some policy change.

Really Clark?
02-12-2016, 09:14 PM
That I cant answer- but I think there has been some policy change.

Or the policy changed toward UNM. A lot of insiders have stated the league told them to cool it going rouge after 2013. And the league didn't like the reports of what was happening during their big recruiting weekend either. Besides the severe violations. What will they do if a kid OD's or dies from alcohol poisoning? I don't think the league wanted to deal with that either.

Homedawg
02-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Also the new commish doesn't have a 1 mil bonus for no teams on probation after a certain period. Slive did. And guess what? He got paid because he wanted to pad his ass. And in the meantime shit went from curved to flat ass crooked. Everyone bends the rules, ole miss went overboard. And then some. **** em.

Goldendawg
02-12-2016, 09:56 PM
Never liked "Slime". Totally sold out for big bucks and covered for Auburn and "Scam". Of course, we all know he went to Auburn for books, board, and tuition after his "Minister Dad" tried to shake us down for big $.

DancingRabbit
02-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Policy of the new SEC Commish

1. No dick pics