PDA

View Full Version : Just went over to Bafoom.......

Jack Lambert
02-12-2016, 08:15 PM
And they are all paddling up stream with out a paddle that long river in Egypt. One half of them are trying to convince themsleves everything is going to be ok. 25% blames us and the other 25% are making jokes.

What a bunch of dumb asses. They are so screwed and it is fun watching it.

MarketingBully
02-12-2016, 08:23 PM
This 100% had nothing to do with us. It's called beating teams like Alabama and UGA for recruits when they know for a fact what you are doing and two of their players (Alabama) talked to the NCAA because they accepted money from Ole Miss and gave it back while serving a suspension. Ole Miss should have left well enough alone and just let Tunsil go to UGA. Then they should have let Little go to Alabama. I think what's worse through all of this is they kept right on doing it even though the NCAA was investigating them. To me, this reaks of a USC type of probation. I don't think this will warrant a so called "slap on the wrist."

Bully13
02-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Anybody wanna deny tobacco revenue anymore?

Goldendawg
02-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Guys, I'm no prude, but trying to read Nafoom or Redcup Rebellion's threads is just disgusting. If this is the best the NMU English and Language Arts Department can do with their "Harvard of the South" students/graduates, it's pretty sad. They cannot write a single sentence with 17 this or 17 that or giving God a last name. Reads like a bunch of middle school kids who just learned new curse words.

messageboardsuperhero
02-12-2016, 10:17 PM
You know it's a bad situation when saying your recruiting coordinator got canned because of sending dick pics to a student is the positive spin. Ouch.

Harrydawg
02-12-2016, 10:42 PM
You know it's a bad situation when saying your recruiting coordinator got canned because of sending dick pics to a student is the positive spin. Ouch.

Oh my, this post is gold........well done

Landingdawg
02-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Every time I see a pic of Hugh baby and bjork. I wonder how they keep the foreskin down.

Spiderman
02-12-2016, 11:36 PM

A Stiffler style thumbs up.

TrapGame
02-12-2016, 11:56 PM

At this point the SOB could have been a serial killer and they would have breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh, he wasn't cheating in recruiting. He was out killing co-eds and burying them in the woods. So, we're good."

Dubuck Finner
02-13-2016, 03:04 AM
Beautiful

Spiderman
02-13-2016, 06:47 AM
At this point the SOB could have been a serial killer and they would have breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh, he wasn't cheating in recruiting. He was out killing co-eds and burying them in the woods. So, we're good."

Scary thing is, that's closer to the truth for a few of their wack job fans than you would believe.