PDA

View Full Version : Appears we're getting close!

CadaverDawg
02-12-2016, 06:18 PM
Lots of concerned trolls starting threads, making threats, etc

Can only mean one thing.....They are finally realizing that it's bigger than their lying propaganda machine had been telling them. ED is gonna be right, and their heads are exploding one by one.

I hope it's giving them all diarrhea

PassInterference
02-12-2016, 06:21 PM
The coolest part is how transparent all of this is. Pick your favorite rebel, scroll back s few days to a week, and look at how wrong they were.

Picking out the kool aid drinkers is like shooting fish in a barrel.

BeardoMSU
02-12-2016, 06:23 PM
They're just coming over to tell us how jealous we are...spreadin' God's good word

Dawgowar
02-12-2016, 06:23 PM
Lots of concerned trolls starting threads, making threats, etc

Can only mean one thing.....They are finally realizing that it's bigger than their lying propaganda machine had been telling them. ED is gonna be right, and their heads are exploding one by one.

I hope it's giving them all diarrhea

Was kind of hoping for annihilation but I guess a good case of the corn cob blues is a good start.

RougeDawg
02-12-2016, 07:27 PM
I'm getting threats on Twitter. Good thing I have a simplisafe installed with smoke detector. I fully expect fancy to work one up into enough of a frenzy to attempt to torch my place. I've taken down my State flag and put up a decoy vineyard vines flag. Pretty sure that'll allow me to weather their storm.

Dawgowar
02-12-2016, 07:33 PM
I'm getting threats on Twitter. Good thing I have a simplisafe installed with smoke detector. I fully expect fancy to work one up into enough of a frenzy to attempt to torch my place. I've taken down my State flag and put up a decoy vineyard vines flag. Pretty sure that'll allow me to weather their storm.

Stay strong - Not exactly a Zombie Apocalypse - they might throw a bow tie at you though.

RougeDawg
02-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Stay strong - Not exactly a Zombie Apocalypse - they might throw a bow tie at you though.

Penny loafers too.

Saltydog
02-12-2016, 07:41 PM
I normally don't listen to that shit but I just wanted to hear what the turd said today. It wasn't discussed a whole lot (shocker) but towards the end of the show he made the comment that Um no reason to lie and he just couldn't see that happening.

starkvegasdawg
02-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Penny loafers too.
Empty bottles of Robitussin and warm chicken fingers.

RougeDawg
02-12-2016, 07:47 PM

Shit never gets old. Thank God for those delusional bastards. Bear fans - the gift that keeps on giving.

some tenders would be much appreciated though. Only grocery shopping I've done in the last 2 weeks during Mardi Gras has been for liquids only.

BrunswickDawg
02-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Red high heels too

Dawgbite
02-12-2016, 08:05 PM

Since they started putting the Robitussin in plastic bottles they don't really hurt but don't tell the bear faithfull.

Jack Lambert
02-12-2016, 08:28 PM
Speaking of diarrhea: I had a bear friend say he was going to open several food stands around the poorer parts of Jackson. He was only going to sell Fried Chicken Skin and Fries. His special is going to be four pieces of skin and fries. He said he was going to call the food stands "Four Skin".

War Machine Dawg
02-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Not if you look at my Facebook. They're all reposting the link to Bjork saying the investigation is over and rejoicing. "The truth always comes out!"

Lol, when IT finally happens, I'm showing no mercy.

War Machine Dawg
02-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Red high heels too

Winner

Mutt the Hoople
02-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Out here in Texas, "needed killin'" is considered justifiable homicide, and most home security systems are named "Smith" and "Wesson"

RougeDawg
02-13-2016, 01:16 AM
Out here in Texas, "needed killin'" is considered justifiable homicide, and most home security systems are named "Smith" and "Wesson"

Oh, no doubt. Here in Nola I have the simplisafe for the burglar's benefit. Gives them a heads up warning that my buds, Glock .45, Ruger 9mm or S&W 9 MM (all hollow point loaded) are coming shortly thereafter. Just depends on which one happens to be grabbed at the time. Also a sawed off with 00 buckshot if i cant get my glasses on quick enough and hip shots are needed.