PDA

View Full Version : Nutt talks about Chris Vaughn

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-12-2016, 01:59 PM
https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmcollege/houston-nutt-chris-vaughn-doesnt-have-a-crooked-bone-in-his-body

AlSwearengen
02-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Nutt and olemiss were doomed from the beginning. They are too much alike.

Bubb Rubb
02-12-2016, 02:21 PM
I can't help but remember how Arkansas fans flocked over to NAFOOM and gave them so much shit about hiring HDN. In retrospect, they were right.

Reason2succeed
02-12-2016, 02:29 PM
It sounds like Houston Dale Nutt is clearing his throat and ready to sing. He is basically begging the NCAA to come talk to him. I'm sure he will have some pleasant things to say about his former employer.

Homedawg
02-12-2016, 02:51 PM
It sounds like Houston Dale Nutt is clearing his throat and ready to sing. He is basically begging the NCAA to come talk to him. I'm sure he will have some pleasant things to say about his former employer.

Why would he sing? He's not going to say a word, it was under his watch. He wants to coach again- he probably won't but he wants to. No reason to sing, he gains nothing.

BrunswickDawg
02-12-2016, 03:00 PM
Why would he sing? He's not going to say a word, it was under his watch. He wants to coach again- he probably won't be he wants to. No reason to sing, he gains nothing.
Nutt has been tainted by OM and all that hepin'. It's been 5 years, he's never getting a HC gig again.

Homedawg
02-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Nutt has been tainted by OM and all that hepin'. It's been 5 years, he's never getting a HC gig again.

Oh I agree, but if he ever says anything it will be in a book, not to the NCAA. Talking to NCAA gets him nothing.

BrunswickDawg
02-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Oh I agree, but if he ever says anything it will be in a book, not to the NCAA. Talking to NCAA gets him nothing.

"Lending a Hepin' Hand: My Life at Ole Miss" by Houston Dale Nutt, forward by Jerrell Powe

Bellcow
02-12-2016, 03:28 PM
No one will cast a stone here for fear of the possibility of bringing unwanted attention to themselves. What if Nutt sang and it reverberated into a "show cause" for him? He won't chance it. No coach in the SEC would.

mstatefan91
02-12-2016, 04:00 PM
"Not a crooked bone in his body. Just a good ole boy follerin the rulebook. Charlie Strong is just an a**hole."

Basically what he said.