PDA

View Full Version : Something to ponder on a Friday

starkvegasdawg
02-12-2016, 10:58 AM
Someone forwarded the theory yesterday that it's at least possible Bjork did not know what he was getting into when he took the AD job. I, for one, believe he knew exactly what he was getting in to, but that got me to thinking. Say he saw the writing on the wall and knew his career was about to go straight down the crapper. Does he play dumb and in an attempt to save his own hide with future employment opportunities come out and say he didn't know how bad the cheating is there and he won't be a part of it and due to that...Hugh Freeze...

http://cdn.niketalk.com/c/c4/c4c56c1d_vkm.jpeg

Dawgbite
02-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Bjork can't fire Freeze because he is not in charge. Freeze is "all in" along with a few Networkers,but Bjork is just along for the ride.

TrapGame
02-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Bjork is screwed. He'll be asst. admissions director at Wanda Jean's Hair Academy in Reno, NV when it's all over.

jumbo
02-12-2016, 12:01 PM
Bjork is screwed. He'll be asst. admissions director at Wanda Jean's Hair Academy in Reno, NV when it's all over.

And a couple years later they will have 3 of the top 5 hair stylist prospects in the country

Mjoelner34
02-12-2016, 12:03 PM
And a couple years later they will have 3 of the top 5 hair stylist prospects in the country

LOL

Johnson85
02-12-2016, 12:14 PM

Bjork is going to leave with a good payday. He already gets $650k per year plus incentives. If he has to take one for the team, I suspect he'll get his full contract and probably a consulting give that will allow him to replace say half to all of his salary for a few years.

Thick
02-12-2016, 12:18 PM
Dork will be the fall guy. He will be selling cars after this.

Saltydog
02-12-2016, 12:23 PM
nt