PDA

View Full Version : Well, I wonder who will get to coach AJ Brown, Shea Patterson, etc...

maroonmania
02-12-2016, 10:10 AM
at the rate things are unfolding, I'm actually starting to think there is a reasonable chance it won't be Hugh Freeze.

Jack Lambert
02-12-2016, 10:38 AM
at the rate things are unfolding, I'm actually starting to think there is a reasonable chance it won't be Hugh Freeze.

If ole miss gets a post season banned and it's next season how many seniors will transfer and will one of them be Kelly? I suspect ole miss will not take the banned next season kind of like OSU did.

HoopsDawg
02-12-2016, 11:33 AM

If they get hit hard enough, players will be allowed to transfer without sitting out. We definitely have room under the 85. I would take Benito Jones and any O-linemen.

chef dixon
02-12-2016, 11:48 AM
I could get over all the trash AJ had been talking haha

HoopsDawg
02-12-2016, 11:54 AM
I could get over all the trash AJ had been talking haha

For sure. We are actually in pretty bad need of some outside guys.

Saltydog
02-12-2016, 12:26 PM
nt

maroonmania
02-12-2016, 12:46 PM
That's very wishful thinking. They won't let the Beav take the fall.

They may not end up with much of a choice, guess we'll see how it shakes out.

Swami Dawg
02-12-2016, 01:14 PM
I am for to be thinking that they will be protecting "the Beav" until the very ends. Only if they are being forced to they will not be getting rid of him.

http://s30.postimg.org/ec9y93eup/zombeaver.jpg

I am also for to be thinking it would be good for "the Beav" to be staying and have to endure penalties. Then you can see how well of coaching job he can do while not doing cheating.

Look how goods Sammy Sosa or Mark McGuire was doing after stopping cheating. It was for to being all great while cheating but after nobodies wanted them.

Would be good for MSU for them to be carrying foul "Beaver scent" for many years.

Swami

ghostofjackie
02-12-2016, 03:46 PM
I am for to be thinking that they will be protecting "the Beav" until the very ends. Only if they are being forced to they will not be getting rid of him.

http://s30.postimg.org/ec9y93eup/zombeaver.jpg

I am also for to be thinking it would be good for "the Beav" to be staying and have to endure penalties. Then you can see how well of coaching job he can do while not doing cheating.

Look how goods Sammy Sosa or Mark McGuire was doing after stopping cheating. It was for to being all great while cheating but after nobodies wanted them.

Would be good for MSU for them to be carrying foul "Beaver scent" for many years.

Swami

Is this real?

Political Hack
02-12-2016, 05:10 PM
Is this real?

No. Zombeavers are not real.