PDA

View Full Version : A few Rivals posters talking Greg Little, & NCAA at his high school

blacklistedbully
02-11-2016, 10:31 PM
"NCAA investigators have reportedly been swarming Allen, Texas HS. That is Greg Little's high school."

"NCAA has also been at Allen High School."

"That's likely for superstar OT Greg Little. Once committed to A&M, got an "Uncle" involved in his recruitment (whom now has a recruiting service company) and Sumlin didn't play the game. Thus he landed at Ole Miss."

RougeDawg
02-11-2016, 10:35 PM
"NCAA investigators have reportedly been swarming Allen, Texas HS. That is Greg Little's high school."

"That's likely for superstar OT Greg Little. Once committed to A&M, got an "Uncle" involved in his recruitment (whom now has a recruiting service company) and Sumlin didn't play the game. Thus he landed at Ole Miss."

Little was one of the 3 recent signees that I personally know info has been turned over to the NCAA. Three separate universities in particular have turned over eerily similar claims about littles recruitment by Bucky and his band of beavers. They were warned to tone it down and didn't because the NCAA has been dragging their feet. Hence the recent releases of information regarding the multiple investigations. If the 2nd one is closed, this years has opened up NCAA door #3.

BrunswickDawg
02-11-2016, 10:36 PM
http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

ShotgunDawg
02-11-2016, 10:37 PM
You mean it's not plausible that Ole Miss went into the most highly recruited high school in the country & took the number 1 LT in America by just out recruiting other schools?

I mean, I think Barrett Sallee believes that totally possible

Taog Redloh
02-11-2016, 10:39 PM
Little was one of the 3 recent signees that I personally know info has been turned over to the NCAA.
Right. Spill it or I say you don't know shit.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Ole Miss paid for Little, Tunsil and Treadwell. Those guys don't go to Ole Miss until there is something extra.

DancingRabbit
02-11-2016, 10:39 PM
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3138&d=1455247781

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Little was one of the 3 recent signees that I personally know info has been turned over to the NCAA. Three separate universities in particular have turned over eerily similar claims about littles recruitment by Bucky and his band of beavers. They were warned to tone it down and didn't because the NCAA has been dragging their feet. Hence the recent releases of information regarding the multiple investigations. If the 2nd one is closed, this years has opened up NCAA door #3.

No. No. No. Bjork said the investigation was over. There's just no way this could be true. He wouldn't lie.

Add as many * as you think the above deserves.

Coach34
02-11-2016, 11:31 PM
They are going for a show cause on Freeze

BeardoMSU
02-11-2016, 11:32 PM

You're just jealous***

cheewgumm
02-11-2016, 11:34 PM
NCAA just hates freedom and God loving people

EAVdog
02-11-2016, 11:35 PM

That thought had not crossed my mind until the stuff with Vaughn. But they are establishing a pattern to box him in. It might sound crazy but OM may can Freeze soon if it's as bad as some expect. Bjork can now say he was 'duped' by Freeze and is taking actions to change course.

BossDawg
02-11-2016, 11:42 PM

Delete. Totally read that wrong.

BeardoMSU
02-11-2016, 11:44 PM

The NCAA just knows how much Freeze loves the Bible...they're gonna show him a bit of Revelations....

RougeDawg
02-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Right. Spill it or I say you don't know shit.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Ole Miss paid for Little, Tunsil and Treadwell. Those guys don't go to Ole Miss until there is something extra.

Ok tough guy. I've been posting this for a while now. Not difficult to see. I know many people amongst the A&M and Texas fan base. A blind monkey could figure that one out.

Little, Brown and Anderson are the 3 I know of. I'm sure others can add to the list.

DancingRabbit
02-12-2016, 01:27 AM

"OK people, we're gonna be here all night"
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3146&d=1455258193

JoseBrown
02-12-2016, 05:53 AM

Let's see, at AU it was ok for Cams daddy to get involved for $180,000+, wonder how much it's ok for UNM to get Little's uncle involved for?

Liverpooldawg
02-12-2016, 09:54 AM
Let's see, at AU it was ok for Cams daddy to get involved for $180,000+, wonder how much it's ok for UNM to get Little's uncle involved for?

I believe the NCAA closed that loophole shortly after Cam and Cecil found it.

maroonmania
02-12-2016, 09:57 AM

Freeze is just a VICTIM, a victim of jealousy. Archie said so.

TrapGame
02-12-2016, 10:05 AM

The Church Lady agrees.

http://www.nbc.com/sites/nbcunbc/files/files/images/2015/10/13/140208_2723454_Church_Chat.jpg

Political Hack
02-12-2016, 10:10 AM
You're just jealous***

I laughed.

Ralph
02-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Ok tough guy. I've been posting this for a while now. Not difficult to see. I know many people amongst the A&M and Texas fan base. A blind monkey could figure that one out.

Little, Brown and Anderson are the 3 I know of. I'm sure others can add to the list.

I believe him. I persomally saw deontays dad on a flight from Memphis > Dallas and he had an OM logo'd name tag on his backpack that read "Money Mike Anderson". This was during the last recruiting weekend before signing day. I thought to myself how arrogant are these mf's then thought it probably meant nothing. Turns out they're just arrogant.

RougeDawg
02-12-2016, 10:55 AM
I laughed.

Me also. Nice.

RougeDawg
02-12-2016, 10:58 AM
I believe the NCAA closed that loophole shortly after Cam and Cecil found it.

6 seconds after that BCS championship ended. Been on the books ever since.

RougeDawg
02-12-2016, 11:15 AM
I believe him. I persomally saw deontays dad on a flight from Memphis > Dallas and he had an OM logo'd name tag on his backpack that read "Money Mike Anderson". This was during the last recruiting weekend before signing day. I thought to myself how arrogant are these mf's then thought it probably meant nothing. Turns out they're just arrogant.

Bottom line is you can fly under the radar when you are only buying recruits out from under your in state rival. NCAA see it as sour grapes. Once you expand operations recklessly and brazenly, you start giving multiple universities corroborating stories and the NCAA finally realizes that ole MSU has been telling the truth all along about their extravagance. Fast forward and you have what we are witnessing today. Heads rolling and the beaver dam falling in around Bucky.