PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss University's new line in the sand seems to be...

AlmostPositive
02-11-2016, 10:01 PM
... that if it isn't directly related to Freeze, it's irrelevant.

Just today, just now, they are beginning to move beyond denial into grief negotiation. Some seem willing to have Ole Miss take a hit as long as Freeze can avoid a show cause.

So, to summarize:

1. There is no investigation... the 'necks are insane!
2. Okay there was an investigation, but nothing to do with football!!.
3. All right, about half was football, but nothing with the current staff.
4. Well the current staff violations were minor and self reported.
5. Everything that wasn't minor was Tunsil and that's been adjudicated.
6. There's a chance our Jimmy Swaggart / Gene Chizik clone won't be in prison this time next year

Coach34
02-11-2016, 10:13 PM
Lane Kiffin says "da **** you say????" #USC

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 10:18 PM
Pretty solid synopsis.

engie
02-11-2016, 10:20 PM
For this guy's name to come up and suddenly be involved on this level ---- someone(s) sang like a songbird... Now, it's his turn to sing his song.

RougeDawg
02-11-2016, 10:25 PM
They have all changed their tune more times than a teenage girl does her dress on a Friday night. Its borderline psychotic at this point, with their levels of delusion and denial having reached all time highs for the human species. The only questions is how much higher can they push the limits of unicorn milk and Easter Bunny rides?

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2016, 10:27 PM
JWS says, NOW you see it this way.

AlmostPositive
02-11-2016, 10:33 PM
As I recall, Jackie was never named by the NCAA. I guess that's Ole Miss University's best remaining hope, that Freezus technically skates.

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2016, 10:34 PM
As I recall, Jackie was never named by the NCAA. I guess that's Ole Miss University's best remaining hope, that Freezus technically skates.

Exactly.