PDA

View Full Version : Cannon Motors.

Dawgcentral
02-11-2016, 08:38 PM
How deeply can the NCAA probe into the files of Cannon Motors in order to determine how many benefits they have provided to UNM athletes?

We have read about the damning evidence with Tunsil. 3 loaners in a 1/2 year or more, a $2000.00 promissory note for a down payment.

Does any rational person believe Tunsil is the only player given benefits by this outfit? Every OM radio program I ever had the misfortune to hear is sponsored by these people. Cannon is a former assistant who is most definitely a rogue booster.

How many rounds of golf have Freeze and Bjork played with this guy Cannon? I'm betting they're thick as thieves.

Travelingdawg
02-11-2016, 08:41 PM
Nobody beats a cannon deal noboddddddddddddddddddy!

Dawgowar
02-11-2016, 08:43 PM
They can't force them but given they know he is a booster, failure to cooperate can be construed as an admission of guilt.

Bass Chaser
02-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Or a Tunsil deal.

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2016, 08:50 PM
They can't force them but given they know he is a booster, failure to cooperate can be construed as an admission of guilt.

This. If they ask for something and they don't get it that is seen as an admission of guilt by the NCAA. This ain't the legal system. If the NCAA decides you have done soothing wrong, you have to prove you didn't.

AlmostPositive
02-11-2016, 08:53 PM
You guys need to lay off the Bears.

Exactly one guy let one player borrow a car a few times for a few months. Nothing else happened. Ever.

The Bears are too modest to release their glowing NCAA report card until they are forced.

The investigation is over. Nothing serious. All in the past.

JoseBrown
02-11-2016, 09:14 PM
Now, we know they can't control some rogue booster...or so I've been told by someone in the situation...

whosyourdawgy
02-11-2016, 10:03 PM
This is what gets me. Freeze runs a clean program and runs it the right way. I'm sure he never saw Tunsil drive up to the practice fields or anywhere in a brand new Escalade or Tahoe or anything. He would've found out where he got it from and made him take it back right? Did he not see them when he went to eat at the Tunsils house in Oxford? Oh wait. He wouldn't have known that either. He's clean as a whistle*********

yjnkdawg
02-11-2016, 10:28 PM
When all the smoke clears in this investigation and it is done, I would like to see one coach selling used cars at Nobody beats a C....... Deal. Nobody!

Thick
02-11-2016, 10:36 PM
How deeply can the NCAA probe into the files of Cannon Motors in order to determine how many benefits they have provided to UNM athletes?

We have read about the damning evidence with Tunsil. 3 loaners in a 1/2 year or more, a $2000.00 promissory note for a down payment.

Does any rational person believe Tunsil is the only player given benefits by this outfit? Every OM radio program I ever had the misfortune to hear is sponsored by these people. Cannon is a former assistant who is most definitely a rogue booster.

How many rounds of golf have Freeze and Bjork played with this guy Cannon? I'm betting they're thick as thieves.

There's another loaner car involved that the NCAA investigators discovered that was used for 4 months by a player not named Tunsil.

Really Clark?
02-11-2016, 10:39 PM
They keep saying just Tunsil stuff. Hampton was involved as well.

Thick
02-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Pretty sure it was Hampton.

BulldogBacker
02-11-2016, 10:46 PM

Just as the NCAA did with us 15 years ago, they can check every scholarship athlete's registration and purchase papers.