PDA

View Full Version : Salee speaking the truth!!

messageboardsuperhero
02-11-2016, 08:24 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/barrettsallee/status/697951196695367680

See, this is great news for UM! What a great day to be a rebal!! #wontheday

ShotgunDawg
02-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Is Ole Miss supplementing the salary of some of these clowns?

Why are some these guys instantly taking to twitter to justify everything that happens in this case?

It's already been proven that Freeze lied to recruits, but you hear nothing about that.

I must be missing something because Ole Miss is getting treated like a team that's good for business & that makes zero sense

AlmostPositive
02-11-2016, 08:30 PM
It's good news, Bears. Other schools are firing anyone with a whiff of your stench... that's bound to take the heat off.

RC3
02-11-2016, 08:31 PM
He's saying it's good for ole miss. I don't see it as being good for ole miss. Better for them in the sense that he is no longer employed there but it has to be serious for UT to cut ties as well. Second coach tied to ole miss with a likely show cause on the way

Ralph
02-11-2016, 08:34 PM
The hook has set deep in this one

Commercecomet24
02-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Are people really this stupid? Sallee is a freaking idiot if he believes this is good. Holy crap has the world lost its collective mind? This ain't complicated Texas sees noa realizes this is deep and wants to avoid being anal probed by the NCAA so they get rid of the bear damaged coach.

cheewgumm
02-11-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm honesty starting to think he's being paid to do this.

Dawgtini
02-11-2016, 08:37 PM
It should be obvious now why no one is hiring away the OMU assistants and staff.

Reason2succeed
02-11-2016, 08:37 PM
Okay, Sallee's career as a journalist or even as an opinion writer has to be over. He has stuck his neck out for the Rebs and his neck is about to get cut off clean. This is straight BS!

mic
02-11-2016, 08:40 PM
It should be obvious now why no one is hiring away the OMU assistants and staff.

Or Freeze getting any offers..
And no that Fla "offer" wasn't that Ligit...

Really Clark?
02-11-2016, 08:43 PM
It's like clock work. Get more damning news, get friendly reporter to spin. How many times in a row has this happened now? Sheep eat it up.

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2016, 08:44 PM

THIS

dogshiek
02-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Salle and ole Shep must be connected at the hip.

Commercecomet24
02-11-2016, 08:48 PM

Yep you nailed it!

Mjoelner34
02-11-2016, 08:51 PM

More like both hips.

HailState39110
It's very easy. These allegations span multiple coaching staffs , multiple sports, and multiple administrative leaders. The only constant is the culture of the university in question . This is an obvious case of Lack of institutional control

Dawgowar
So, let me follow his logic - previous coaching staff means no penalty because the NCAA spends three years investigating to just say "Oh, the old staff left, never mind, silly us, what were we thinking? Sorry to bother you. Only one dipping sauce per tent for chicken fingers in the grove, think about how you made everyone feel. Good luck! We are going back to Indianapolis."

I mean Jackie retired before the findings were finalized, and we still get Ned Beaty-ied.

Al Golden didn't commit Miami's minor misinterpretation of inducements.

USWw...hello?

But Davis is gone from UNC.....

"9 schollies in 3! 9 schollies in 3!, Go to your Happy Place! Go to your Happy Place! Find your asthma puffer and oooooooooommmmmmmmm, oooooooommmmmmm"

AlmostPositive
02-11-2016, 08:57 PM
In Sallee World, bad news is good, good news is even better. This clown is veering into Baghdad Bob territory.

ShotgunDawg
02-11-2016, 09:00 PM
It's very easy. These allegations span multiple coaching staffs , multiple sports, and multiple administrative leaders. The only constant is the culture of the university in question . This is an obvious case of Lack of institutional control

I agree. It's hard to understand how this isn't the exact definition of LOIC, by the book.

If this isn't LOIC, then what is?

dawggoneit
02-11-2016, 09:01 PM
OM must have a mini recruitaplooza for journalist. Cheap booze + cheap women = favorable stories. PR at it's finest.

maroonmania
02-11-2016, 09:06 PM
IF all the charges were old, which they aren't, it would be good only for Hugh Freeze. UNM is up the creek either way.

Bass Chaser
02-11-2016, 09:07 PM
If there's no bowl ban then recruiting is about to go off the rails.

MagicDawg
02-11-2016, 09:08 PM
In Sallee World, bad news is good, good news is even better. This clown is veering into Baghdad Bob territory.

New tag: Baghdad Barrett? #baghdadbarrett

JoseBrown
02-11-2016, 09:09 PM

But, but, but didn't Flarda offer the Rev? Go Gator!!****

Really Clark?
02-11-2016, 09:44 PM
Dan Wolken

Much easier to spin it to your favored media members when they can’t see it.

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 10:29 PM
Dan Wolken

Much easier to spin it to your favored media members when they can’t see it.

Pretty telling statement right there.

They invite these gumps to the square for a good time. The guys get liquored up, do something stupid in a small crazy college town, and they hide a secret. Then they call in a favor. These bastards played ball in DC. They know how to control things.

I seen it dawg
02-11-2016, 10:40 PM
If there's no bowl ban then recruiting is about to go off the rails.

As opposed to now?

Thrill1
02-11-2016, 11:04 PM
New tag: Baghdad Barrett? #baghdadbarrett

That is outstanding.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
02-11-2016, 11:12 PM

No, If shep is involved they're more than likely connected by a double headed dildo.

dawgoneyall
02-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Noticed the Briarcrest and young girl reference.
If that ever gets out......damn.

mparkerfd20
02-11-2016, 11:29 PM
I used to think Sallee was just a tool. Now I think he's one of the biggest idiots I know of.

cheewgumm
02-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Sallee is on board

blacklistedbully
02-11-2016, 11:56 PM
kpark ‏@parkerkellyc 3h3 hours ago
@BarrettSallee You get paid to report?? NOI 2012, can go back 4 years w/o using exception. Vaughn OM Recruiting Coordinator '08-'11.

Barrett Sallee ‏@BarrettSallee 3h3 hours ago
@parkerkellyc Fully aware of how that works. Maybe you should learn more about changes in how NCAA punishes offenders.

kpark ‏@parkerkellyc 2h2 hours ago
@BarrettSallee Because the NCAA is a model of consistency now, right?? If OM skates on this, it will be open season for cheating.

Barrett SalleeVerified account
‏@BarrettSallee
Reminder: If your rival gets good players, it is cheating its tail off. Your team's good players enjoy amateurism.

DancingRabbit
02-12-2016, 12:23 AM
No, If shep is involved they're more than likely connected by a double headed dildo.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O4SIico8mxs/UROJgF-fcJI/AAAAAAAAAAo/yAliTKax12s/s320/24kulmunch_skrik.jpg

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-12-2016, 12:32 AM
Not only is Sallee an idiot for the things he says, but he's an idiot for attaching his reputation to a team that has been charged with allegations. If they go down, his rep will go down as well. But hey, I'm sick of idiots, so I'm all for it.

sandwolf
02-12-2016, 12:41 AM
And when Freeze joins the party, he brings his piety with him***

Dude.....that's a little too much.

RTO Dawg
02-12-2016, 06:45 AM
B Sallee gets favors he's on the return end

starkvegasdawg
02-12-2016, 07:56 AM
Not only is Sallee an idiot for the things he says, but he's an idiot for attaching his reputation to a team that has been charged with allegations. If they go down, his rep will go down as well. But hey, I'm sick of idiots, so I'm all for it.

I thought his reputation was for spewing stupid stuff like this. Please tell me there isn't anybody (outside of Oxford) that considers him a serious journalist.

Maroon Diapers
02-12-2016, 08:38 AM
It was painful listening to his shit OOB a minute ago. It's 'common sense' that this is getting blown out of proportion. It's obvious that Ole Miss isn't going to get penalized badly. People forget that the NCAA worked side by side with Ole Miss for the Tunsil thing and the NCAA reinstated him. It's just 'Common sense' that there's not much to this.

This clown is just spewing the UNM koolaid. Keep lying to those cruits for next year.

RC3
02-12-2016, 08:39 AM
That interview was from yesterday. Seems strange that Bo is out with all this transpiring

Howboutdemdogs
02-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Sad Sack Sallee and BJ AD at UNM have the same narrative. Very Interesting!

FISHDAWG
02-12-2016, 08:46 AM
not cool bro ... there are plenty of us here that I'm sure wish you would remove that GIF

starkvegasdawg
02-12-2016, 08:55 AM
Barrett Sallee Logic:

"Today I got fired from my job, went to a local bar to drink away my sorrow, gave another patron there a ride home, on my way home I was pulled over for weaving and failed a field sobriety test. Then they found a baggie of weed that other guy dropped in my car so I was charge with DUI and possesion. After I bailed out of jail I made it home only to step in dog shit from the neighbor's dog. Went in the house and stubbed my toe on the couch leg and then went upstairs to find my wife having a threesome with the neighbor and mailman. BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

archdog
02-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Where is Incarcerated Bob?

Bubb Rubb
02-12-2016, 09:33 AM
He's saying it's good for ole miss. I don't see it as being good for ole miss. Better for them in the sense that he is no longer employed there but it has to be serious for UT to cut ties as well. Second coach tied to ole miss with a likely show cause on the way

The only reason Texas would immediately release him is because he is getting a show clause. Nothing about this is good for Ole Miss.