PDA

View Full Version : Chris Vaughn at Texas fired due to OM scandal?

Ralph
02-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Per the twitters. Sorry on mobile can't post pic but came from Brian Davis @bdavisaas

gravedigger
02-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Per the twitters. Sorry on mobile can't post pic but came from Brian Davis @bdavisaas

So.....splain

Ralph
02-11-2016, 07:34 PM
deleted

Coach34
02-11-2016, 07:34 PM
"Texas has yet to confirm @Horns247 (https://twitter.com/Horns247) report that assistant Chris Vaughn is being let go for alleged involvement in brewing Ole Miss scandal."

and the plot thickens

https://twitter.com/BDavisAAS/status/697938848211308544

THE Bruce Dickinson
02-11-2016, 07:35 PM
They're just jealous. Nothing to this ***

engie
02-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Horns247 must have the report...

Ralph
02-11-2016, 07:36 PM
"Texas has yet to confirm @Horns247 (https://twitter.com/Horns247) report that assistant Chris Vaughn is being let go for alleged involvement in brewing Ole Miss scandal."

and the plot thickens

"Sources tell Horns247 that facts against Vaughn were damning"

msstate7
02-11-2016, 07:38 PM
http://texas.247sports.com/Article/Chris-Vaughn-Texas-Longhorns-to-part-ways--43639044

Coach34
02-11-2016, 07:38 PM
9 over 3- nothing to see here...Bjork has spoken

DoctorDawg
02-11-2016, 07:39 PM
He was recruiting coordinator at UNM from 08 to 11?

Mjoelner34
02-11-2016, 07:39 PM
http://texas.247sports.com/Article/Chris-Vaughn-Texas-Longhorns-to-part-ways--43639044

"Many of the violations involve the staff of current Rebel head coach Hugh Freeze, but per an ESPN report, four of the violations are attached to former Ole Miss staffers under former Rebel head coach Houston Nutt.

Vaughn coached for the Rebels from 2008 to 2011 and served as the team’s defensive backs coach and recruiting coordinator. Sources tell Horns247 the facts against Vaughn “were damning."

Commercecomet24
02-11-2016, 07:40 PM
How far and how deep does this thing go? Holy crap!

DoctorDawg
02-11-2016, 07:40 PM
Nevermind. Just read the article. Could get nasty.

ShotgunDawg
02-11-2016, 07:42 PM
The noose is tightening boys

Wonder if the NCAA will begin offering plea bargains for info on the big beaver?

was21
02-11-2016, 07:46 PM
We will probably never know. What the NCAA has found is probably just the tip of the iceberg. Unfortunately, they don't have ice breakers like the coast guard does and won't cut thru the ice much less dive into the water to find the enormity of it.

Commercecomet24
02-11-2016, 07:48 PM
It appears obvious that Texas has seen the noa. They would've had too to know the facts were "damning". That noa must contain some nasty stuff. Can't wait!

gtowndawg
02-11-2016, 07:49 PM
This really is gonna be good!

http://i.imgur.com/gxJfFYl.gif

gravedigger

I think i got this figured out.

1. Tell the current coach you will pay him his contract fully for the next 4 years if he will cheat his eyeballs out for the last two.

2. Fire him for doing it. Fire his Ad too.

3. Look for a local televangelist, we'll call him Stu Breeze. Hire him as HC.

4. Continue to cheat but only admit to #1.

Whalla.......guaranteed 9 wins.

What am i missing?

ShotgunDawg
We will probably never know. What the NCAA has found is probably just the tip of the iceberg. Unfortunately, they don't have ice breakers like the coast guard does and won't cut thru the ice much less dive into the water to find the enormity of it.

They don't need the whole iceberg. They just need enough to set the program back a decade.

They FBI didn't need proof of all of Capone's murders either. They just needed enough to lock him up.

cheewgumm
I nkow the answer to this one...

"THAT'S OLD...pre-Freeze. so what?!?! "

GumpDawg
02-11-2016, 07:51 PM
It appears obvious that Texas has seen the noa. They would've had too to know the facts were "damning". That noa must contain some nasty stuff. Can't wait!

Well wouldn't the coach have received a copy if he was named? Guess the question is did UT get a copy as well or did he just come clean before hand.

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-11-2016, 07:52 PM
With all due respect to Bjork, he didn't see his coming. He was busy threatening a fan on Twitter.

Commercecomet24
02-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Well wouldn't the coach have received a copy if he was named? Guess the question is did UT get a copy as well or did he just come clean before hand.

Good question but obviously they've seen it or know what's in it and it doesn't sound good for our friends up north.

Saltydog
02-11-2016, 07:53 PM
nt

RougeDawg
02-11-2016, 07:54 PM
Sure seems like an extreme move by Texas on such minor infractions.

Bass Chaser
02-11-2016, 07:54 PM
I read somewhere there was a coach named but it was redacted. Who could this be?

Jack Lambert
02-11-2016, 07:55 PM
If Texas is firing him he did something real bad while at Ole Miss. Kind of like the USM basketball coach after getting to Tenn.

Reason2succeed
02-11-2016, 07:57 PM

Wonder if the NCAA will begin offering plea bargains for info on the big beaver?

The problem with a #network is that when it goes down the "net" works to catch all the rats. He's gonna sing like a bird.

GumpDawg
02-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Good question but obviously they've seen it or know what's in it and it doesn't sound good for our friends up north.

Agree. Maybe if UT has a copy they will just give the Bears a kick to the nuts and "comply" with a FOI request from their reporters to get it out there in public. Bjork would then have to pick a Twitter fight with UT. Somebody make that happen please.

DoctorDawg
02-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Im sure they won't stonewall. Especially if it smacks a SEC team.

msstate7
02-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Im sure they won't stonewall. Especially if it smacks a SEC team.

Om has gotten some really good recruits out of Texas. There's no doubt in my mind that Texas would love to release the NOA if they actually have it... May just be Vaughn got a copy

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2016, 08:03 PM
I wonder how employable anyone who has been in the UM athletic department will be after all this settles? Interesting development.

Dawg496
02-11-2016, 08:04 PM
As a Texas resident, I'm filing a request with UT. Will keep you all posted.

DoctorDawg
02-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Om has gotten some really good recruits out of Texas. There's no doubt in my mind that Texas would love to release the NOA if they actually have it... May just be Vaughn got a copy
Texas had to get one to fire him.

Dawg496
02-11-2016, 08:08 PM
As a Texas resident, I'm filing a request with UT. Will keep you all posted.

If any lawyers can help me draft the verbiage, that'd be fantastic.

Commercecomet24
02-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Agree. Maybe if UT has a copy they will just give the Bears a kick to the nuts and "comply" with a FOI request from their reporters to get it out there in public. Bjork would then have to pick a Twitter fight with UT. Somebody make that happen please.

I like the way you think!

RC3
02-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Can someone post a list of the coaches at ole miss during the time that overlaps with this guy and Saunders? Those buttholes will be getting mighty tight

messageboardsuperhero
02-11-2016, 08:14 PM
I know this looks bad, but this is actually good news for UM. They knew about it all along and are not surprised. This is just more good fortune in a string of outstanding events these past couple of weeks for everyone in the UM athletic department- what a great day to be a rebal. Hobby Lobby.

FISHDAWG
02-11-2016, 08:16 PM
kudos on that GIF

Commercecomet24
02-11-2016, 08:18 PM
If Texas is firing him he did something real bad while at Ole Miss. Kind of like the USM basketball coach after getting to Tenn.

This. They've seen the noa and what's in there is bad news for the Bears. The word damning is never a good thing lol

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-11-2016, 08:19 PM
Can someone post a list of the coaches at ole miss during the time that overlaps with this guy and Saunders? Those buttholes will be getting mighty tight

I believe one is Wesley McGriff.

Ralph
02-11-2016, 08:24 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26635632/IMG_7210.PNG

TrapGame
02-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Me right now.

https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=13305430

Dawgowar
02-11-2016, 08:25 PM
Weigh the gravity of this for a moment - Texas stacks up the best talent in the state on a regular basis. Have no doubt they provide incentives but they don't have to go all in like UNM.

They let a coach go for past indiscretions at another school and he is an assistant - 'damning evidence?' Texas has every major paper in this state at their beck and call. No reason to fear being reported within the borders of the state. They got spooked.

How damn bad has it got to be for Texas to have enough fear about keeping the guy on staff for fear of guilt by association?

Every program wets the beaks of these kids but what is UNM doing//done that could prompt that kind of response - we are talking 4-5 years ago when he was last there. Really?

Buy stock in small brown paper bag manufacturing companies - UNM folks going to be hyperventilating into them soon.

"The night, they drove ol dixie down....and all the bells were clanging...."

Really Clark?
02-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Vaughn is getting a show cause. That's usually why they are immediately terminated. Keep finding the links NCAA.

Reason2succeed
02-11-2016, 08:32 PM
Weigh the gravity of this for a moment - Texas stacks up the best talent in the state on a regular basis. Have no doubt they provide incentives but they don't have to go all in like UNM.

They let a coach go for past indiscretions at another school and he is an assistant - 'damning evidence?' Texas has every major paper in this state at their beck and call. No reason to fear being reported within the borders of the state. They got spooked.

How damn bad has it got to be for Texas to have enough fear about keeping the guy on staff for fear of guilt by association?

Every program wets the beaks of these kids but what is UNM doing//done that could prompt that kind of response - we are talking 4-5 years ago when he was last there. Really?

Buy stock in small brown paper bag manufacturing companies - UNM folks going to be hyperventilating into them soon.

The ACT thing is scathing. You're talking about academic integrity. Texas knows like no other team that lawsuits can be filed if one student thinks other students are getting in when they are not qualified.

Also, let's get this straight. We now have 2 coaches under Hugh Freeze nailed for cheating but Saint Archie says Pastor Hugh is an innocent victim of jealousy. Yea right? OM is about to burn.

DawgPoundtheRock
02-11-2016, 08:32 PM
this thing is sorta becoming like a hand grenade. You better duck because you don't know where the shrapnel is going. Any school who has a former OM athletic department member on their staff better duck. Texas did.

DancingRabbit
02-11-2016, 08:33 PM

Derrick Nix has been there 8 straight years.

DistrictDawg92
02-11-2016, 08:33 PM
One grain of sand is nearly undetectable. However, a bunch of grains of sand make a beach. Ole Miss is standing on Probation Beach, and the NCAA is slowly but surely plucking each grain of sand out from underneath Ole Miss's feet.

dogshiek
02-11-2016, 08:34 PM

I know I'm clanging my bell!

Really Clark?
02-11-2016, 08:34 PM
The ACT thing is scathing. You're talking about academic integrity. Texas knows like no other team that lawsuits can be filed if one student thinks other students are getting in when they are not qualified.

Also, let's get this straight. We now have 2 coaches under Hugh Freeze nailed for cheating but Saint Archie says Pastor Hugh is an innocent victim of jealousy. Yea right? OM is about to burn.

Both coaches were under Nutt

Commercecomet24
02-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Everyday something new and damning is coming out about the Bears. It's starting to get serious and only a matter of time before it all leaks out. There's too much starting to come out for their spin machine to keep up with. Everyday brings something that takes another little piece out of the bear armor. If there really is nothing serious in that noa like they keep saying they better release it because everyday the ship is springing a new leak!

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Both coaches were under Nutt

USCw says: SO?

Technetium
02-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Obviously they will be punished despite this guy coaching under the old staff, but it will probably be less severe than if the NCAA had caught him red handed while at TSUN. However, should any other Level I violations come to light that implicates the current staff (not sure Tunsil alone would be enough), I can't see how TSUN survives in any meaningful way. No way the NCAA would let that go without history-making sanctions.

Really Clark?
02-11-2016, 08:51 PM
USCw says: SO?

I didn't say it made a difference, did I. But they were not under Freeze like the post stated.

RC3
02-11-2016, 08:55 PM
Derrick Nix has been there 8 straight years.

Rut roh

JoseBrown
02-11-2016, 09:02 PM
We should have a pinned thread keeping score of the fallout across all places of this investigation. Like so far firings related to: Ginny Crager, David Saunders, Chris Vaughn...

As they become public, that is. And list all the <redacted> as well..

Covercorner2
02-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Unless I am mistaken, I don't think Saunders or Vaughn were ever with Freeze at OM

JoseBrown
02-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Who was that QB ole miss got from Texas that was a sure thing? Think he left after three continuously worse years, and went undrafted?

Dolphus Raymond
02-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Logging on to EliteDawgs in the evening lately has been like running to the living room on Christmas morning as a young child.
"Death by a thousand cuts."

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2016, 09:07 PM
Unless I am mistaken, I don't think Saunders or Vaughn were ever with Freeze at OM

Saunders was. Freeze's first stint

RougeDawg
02-11-2016, 09:09 PM

Believe Saunders was under Bucky's pelt for at least a year before he got his first gig but I may be wrong. Maybe I'm confusing O and Bucky and then learning from each other.

sbcmortgageman
02-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Who was that QB ole miss got from Texas that was a sure thing? Think he left after three continuously worse years, and went undrafted?

J Snead

RIdog
02-11-2016, 09:12 PM

SNEAD .

Msujd164
02-11-2016, 09:13 PM
God please let them get in trouble for Jevan Snead hahaha

Covercorner2
02-11-2016, 09:16 PM
Believe Saunders was under Bucky's pelt for at least a year before he got his first gig but I may be wrong. Maybe I'm confusing O and Bucky and then learning from each other.

They were both assistants at OM in 2006, but Saunders left for ULL in 2011. Freeze didn't get to OM until 2012. At least according to Wikipedia. I'm not a bear and not even sure if it matters (see: USC), just trying to get the facts straight and connect the dots.

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Bjork - "investigation is over"

Meanwhile in Texas there's a "brewing Ole Miss scandal."

Probably just another Elitedawgs conspiracy.

ETA: yes, I should've been hired to write the short intros for the Dukes of Hazard.

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Logging on to EliteDawgs in the evening lately has been like running to the living room on Christmas morning as a young child.
"Death by a thousand cuts."

I like the new guy.

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Going for 3 in a row?!?!?!?!

I wonder if blacklistedbully offers a rebuttal?

Dolphus Raymond
02-11-2016, 09:21 PM
The Clarion Ledger is is beginning to look foolish, if not complicit. I believe Kellenberger et al are beginning to realize this story is fast approaching the tipping point. Blood is in the water and the CL will soon have no alternative but to join the feeding bfrenzy.

Dawgowar
02-11-2016, 09:24 PM
The Clarion Ledger is is beginning to look foolish, if not complicit. I believe Kellenberger et al are beginning to realize this story is fast approaching the tipping point. Blood is in the water and the CL will soon have no alternative but to join the feeding bfrenzy.

The Ledger does not care how they look. They will serve their master all the way to the shuddering of their printing press. Have not read them in years.

GumpDawg
02-11-2016, 09:30 PM
The Ledger does not care how they look. They will serve their master all the way to the shuddering of their printing press. Have not read them in years.

The Ledger when it's all said and done will run a story on how Freeze was the reason all this came to light because of his Christian values. He was just doing the right thing and baptizing the program for a new beginning. Sounds crazy but you know it's a legit possibility.

Reason2succeed
02-11-2016, 09:31 PM
They were both assistants at OM in 2006, but Saunders left for ULL in 2011. Freeze didn't get to OM until 2012. At least according to Wikipedia. I'm not a bear and not even sure if it matters (see: USC), just trying to get the facts straight and connect the dots.

My bad. It still suck for OM. They're busted with "damning" activity under Nutt and they still have 13 violations under Freeze. This isn't a "loss" of institutional control. This is institutionalized cheating. It's kind of like a "pattern of willful violations".

Death penalty

Dawgtini
02-11-2016, 09:35 PM

You are mistaken on Saunders for sure.

RougeDawg
02-11-2016, 09:35 PM
God please let them get in trouble for Jevan Snead hahaha

Not sure what the NCAA would care about developing a 3rd round draft pick into a grocery bag boy??

Liverpooldawg
02-11-2016, 09:38 PM
The Ledger when it's all said and done will run a story on how Freeze was the reason all this came to light because of his Christian values. He was just doing the right thing and baptizing the program for a new beginning. Sounds crazy but you know it's a legit possibility.

The Daily Journal will be right there with them.

Covercorner2
02-11-2016, 09:43 PM
You are mistaken on Saunders for sure.

They were both assistants in 2006. You are right.

DancingRabbit
02-11-2016, 09:45 PM
My bad. It still suck for OM. They're busted with "damning" activity under Nutt and they still have 13 violations under Freeze. This isn't a "loss" of institutional control. This is institutionalized cheating. It's kind of like a "pattern of willful violations".

Death penalty

Freeze and Saunders teamed up to get Powe into OM. Before that, Hugh and Sean Tuoghy had developed a "program" to Oher qualified.

We know Ginny Crager helped with Powe's ACT in Waynesboro. I've never been able to find out where Oher took his ACT.

CadaverDawg
02-11-2016, 09:46 PM
Anybody still wondering "why doesn't Ole Miss seem to ever lose coaches like we do?"?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4818984/baggage-gif-o.gif

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 09:49 PM

Sadly, you're 100% correct. Bookmark this thread. That'll happen.

ShotgunDawg
02-11-2016, 09:52 PM
In regards to the Texas coach getting fired, the deeper the NCAA digs & the more people that are fired, it stands to reason that these people aren't going to just see their careers go up in flames without naming names & blaming their actions on the culture at Ole Miss.

Not saying that will get Ole Miss worse sanctions, but it's going to start snowballing.

Jacksondevildog
02-11-2016, 09:54 PM
I don't understand how their fans can look at the smoke that is starting to billow and believe that nothing will happen. Simply unreal.

Commercecomet24
02-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Anybody still wondering "why doesn't Ole Miss seem to ever lose coaches like we do?"?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4818984/baggage-gif-o.gif

This is 100% accurate. These guys are radioactive and I would think everyone in college football knows what's happening on the plantation.

ShotgunDawg
02-11-2016, 10:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kOExygy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SKhgf.gif

Jacksondevildog
02-11-2016, 10:03 PM
Love the C.M. Punk Gif!

CadaverDawg
02-11-2016, 10:06 PM
I don't understand how their fans can look at the smoke that is starting to billow and believe that nothing will happen. Simply unreal.

They don't think nothing will happen.....they just hide their true thoughts in favor of the party line.

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 10:09 PM
So far, Ole Miss WBB staff has been dismissed, Saunders at ULALA, and now Vaughn at Texas.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

AlmostPositive
02-11-2016, 10:11 PM
They locked the thread on this topic at Nafoom.
They're not worried, no sir, not at all.

mic
02-11-2016, 10:12 PM
So far, Ole Miss WBB staff has been dismissed, Saunders at ULALA, and now Vaughn at Texas.

Can't wait to see what Friday brings...

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 10:20 PM
Kobe Jones is one of my favorite people in the world right now.

Really Clark?
02-11-2016, 10:36 PM

And the track coach "resigned" for personal reasons.

yjnkdawg
02-11-2016, 10:40 PM
And the track coach "resigned" for personal reasons.

And he was Bjork's big hire up there. Must have been allergic to something in the Grove************

ShotgunDawg
02-11-2016, 10:44 PM

It's pretty clear that Kobe think AJ is a complete idiot of a human being.

He probably makes fun of him on a daily basis

Really Clark?
02-11-2016, 10:50 PM

He has blown up on tweeter. Even Bama fans are retweeting him. Bama has a lot a chips at this table as well. Whatever UNM goes all-in with Bama can still raise them until the plantation and ole misses belong to Bammer as well.

Coach007
02-11-2016, 10:57 PM
He needs to stay out of it! Our coaches need to tell all players and recruits to stay off social media

Percho
02-11-2016, 10:59 PM

Death penalty

Red: These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 11:09 PM
He needs to stay out of it! Our coaches need to tell all players and recruits to stay off social media

If I was his coach, that's what I'd tell him. But I'm not, so I hope he keeps it up!!! Lol.

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Track: resigned
WBB: fired
Saunders: fired
Vaughn: fired

Must be minor.

mparkerfd20
02-11-2016, 11:50 PM
Every day I start to think maybe there really isn't much to all this and then BAM! The plot thickens. Tomorrow should be fun.

cheewgumm
02-11-2016, 11:53 PM
It's really amazing see Ole Miss fans reactions to this.

Study in psychological denial. The levels at which they have fooled themselves into thinking they are something that they are not is astounding.

messageboardsuperhero
02-12-2016, 12:06 AM
I can't wait to hear what good news for UM comes out tomorrow- it's like a daily present for the folks in Oxford. If former coaches being dismissed and getting show causes is a great thing as Salee says, then UM may finally win a championship of some kind in football!! Why didn't Saban or Meyer ever think of that? Cause they're stupid of course!

Thank you to Hugh Kellenberger and Salee for pointing out what an awesome time it is to be a confederate rebal!

DancingRabbit
02-12-2016, 12:07 AM
It's really amazing see Ole Miss fans reactions to this.

Study in psychological denial. The levels at which they have fooled themselves into thinking they are something that they are not is astounding.

Some preachers have that effect
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/59/0c/9d/590c9da934bc63340019542b1bc621f1.jpg

ShotgunDawg
02-12-2016, 12:08 AM
I can't wait to hear what good news for UM comes out tomorrow- it's like a daily present for the folks in Oxford. If former coaches being dismissed and getting show causes is a great thing as Salee says, then UM may finally win a championship of some kind in football!! Why didn't Saban or Meyer ever think of that? Cause they're stupid of course!

Thank you to Hugh Kellenberger and Salee for pointing out what an awesome time it is to be a confederate rebal!

We get another Boneyard tomorrow, so we can get an update

Leroy Jenkins
02-12-2016, 12:11 AM
Hey Freezus Christ....

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/84/84ae499cd2dca9b246a1f21b63fa97b358885fcc2f36259168 5fc400a6ea6e73.jpg

GreenheadDawg
02-12-2016, 12:25 AM
Hey Freezus Christ....

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/84/84ae499cd2dca9b246a1f21b63fa97b358885fcc2f36259168 5fc400a6ea6e73.jpg

Training day. Good movie

Pollodawg
02-12-2016, 12:31 AM
And the first head rolls......

Schultzy
02-12-2016, 05:30 AM
The CopiahDawg? ‏ @ CopiahDawg
So backtracking OM's Recruiting Coordinators:

Vaughn - 2009-2011

Freeze - 2006-2007

Saunders - 2003-2005

See anything funny there??

they say on GP he is all over this subject; I'm thinking about getting a Twitter account finally.

JoseBrown
02-12-2016, 06:01 AM

Vaughn - 2009-2011

Freeze - 2006-2007

Saunders - 2003-2005

they say on GP he is all over this subject; I'm thinking about getting a Twitter account finally.

Only the one in the middle hasn't lost a job, and/or received a show cause, yet, pertaining to these UNM investigations, ever how many?

Dawgface
02-12-2016, 08:22 AM

Very possible.

Bully13
02-12-2016, 08:44 AM
What I'm interested in finding out is whether anything develops from these recent interviews. If they are caught cheating on this new class while knowing they were under investigation, that would be hammer time. That would be a WTF from the NCAA.

RougeDawg
02-12-2016, 09:33 AM

Vaughn - 2009-2011

Freeze - 2006-2007

Saunders - 2003-2005

So they're all evangelical preachers? Trying to correlate the timeline?**

Really Clark?
02-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Texas already has their possible replacement in Purdue's DB coach.