PDA

View Full Version : So, Arguably the Best OL Coach Around....

engie
02-11-2016, 10:04 AM
was jobless for 2 years basically, until Tuberville hired him last month at Cinci, and Sumlin just hired him back to aTm now. Jim Turner was the OL coach at aTm under Mike Sherman. He apparently recruited all of the monsters on the OL that gave Sumlin his early success. Recruited 5 NFL OL in a 2 year span, including(I believe) 3 first round tackles. Also found abasketball player by the name of Mike Evans. He left with Sherman to be the OL coach at Miami, then got caught up in the Richie Incognito mess and was fired based on the Wells Report, which I believe he has an ongoing lawsuit against. Amazing this guy was dangling out there for 2 years...

But at least we have Hev...

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Good thing we didn't get him and some of the those future NFL OL. Dak would've never been able to showcase his scrambling ability.

mic
02-11-2016, 10:26 AM
was jobless for 2 years basically, until Tuberville hired him last month at Cinci, and Sumlin just hired him back to aTm now. Jim Turner was the OL coach at aTm under Mike Sherman. He apparently recruited all of the monsters on the OL that gave Sumlin his early success. Recruited 5 NFL OL in a 2 year span, including(I believe) 3 first round tackles. Also found abasketball player by the name of Mike Evans. He left with Sherman to be the OL coach at Miami, then got caught up in the Richie Incognito mess and was fired based on the Wells Report, which I believe he has an ongoing lawsuit against. Amazing this guy was dangling out there for 2 years...

But at least we have Hev...

Country Club Boys....

Big4Dawg
02-11-2016, 10:43 AM
We really need to get over Hev, he's not going anywhere until Mullen does or he gets a HC job. It is that simple.

engie
02-11-2016, 11:27 AM
We really need to get over Hev, he's not going anywhere until Mullen does or he gets a HC job. It is that simple.

So why, exactly, do we need to accept it as OK? How do we know this? There are more substantial ties severed every year at all levels of football.