PDA

View Full Version : You guys listening to Out of Bounds?

CadaverDawg
02-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Wow, this guy from Cali is on. He wrote a piece on the OM troubles. He just said that he interviewed Pennamen, the RB they got, just before signing day. Said Pennamen said, "I'm not concerned because Coach Freeze told us it was only 5 violations related to football, and they were all related to the previous coaching staff".

It's time for Freeze to be called out. He flat out lied to the recruits.

engie
02-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Wow, this guy from Cali is on. He wrote a piece on the OM troubles. He just said that he interviewed Pennamen, the RB they got, just before signing day. Said Pennamen said, "I'm not concerned because Coach Freeze told us it was only 5 violations related to football, and they were all related to the previous coaching staff".

Yeah, this has come up a couple of times with Freeze telling that to a couple of recruits...

Jack Lambert
02-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Did not listen but everyone knows they lied to them.

Reason2succeed
02-11-2016, 09:45 AM
#freethecroots

A blatant lie about the NOA that they had in their possession and had obviously read. Freeze could have said that he didn't know but this statement sounds like he told the recruits with certainty. But it was a bold faced flat out lie. I think Jarrion Stewart wrote a tweet and erased it to this effect.

jumbo
02-11-2016, 09:51 AM

Same thing happened with Deontay Anderson

Statecoachingblows**
02-11-2016, 09:52 AM
Does this put even more pressure on the NCAA? All the recruiting shenanigans are one thing but having a coach in the most powerful conference in college football bold face lie to a recruit about something like this can't be ignored can it?

DancingRabbit
02-11-2016, 10:00 AM
Same thing happened with Deontay Anderson

Yep ...

It didn't affect me," Anderson said. "I talked to Coach Freeze about it. He said it was about things that had happened in the past before he got to Ole Miss. I knew he would be honest with me. When I first heard it, it didn't shake me up."

Irondawg
02-11-2016, 10:12 AM
A ton of coaches lie to these kids about everything - this shouldn't be shocking. But I'd just use it as more fuel to the fire to show recruit families that he sounds portrays the upstanding Christian coach but in reality he's just as dirty as everyone else.

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 10:13 AM
So he will now talk about things after they're published? Good for him.

Maybe he should call the Clarion Ledger and ask them what he's allowed to talk about. Looks like he may have finally, for the first time, forgot to read the Ole Miss talking points.

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Was Bo pressing the issue seeing how mad he was that Bucky lied to him? Is anybody pushing this fact in the media?

Jack Lambert
02-11-2016, 10:24 AM
A ton of coaches lie to these kids about everything - this shouldn't be shocking. But I'd just use it as more fuel to the fire to show recruit families that he sounds portrays the upstanding Christian coach but in reality he's just as dirty as everyone else.

It's one thing to tell a kid he could start his freshman year because he could but it's another to tell a kid that there is nothing to see here and don't worry when there is something to see here and they should be worried. This is the biggest decision this kid has had to make in his life and they were flat out misled. Very Sinful and those fools should be punished.

If this is how it all went down Freeze has lost all credibility and people will remember.

blacklistedbully
02-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Will we be smart enough to use this in future recruiting cycles? Were I a recruiter for MSU and found myself competing with UNM, I'd be sure to bring it up with the recruit.

"Son, I'm not going to lie to you. Here at MSU you have to work your ass off, earn your spot, have character rather than be a character. Nothing is handed to you, but I promise we will work with you to make you the best you can be, both on and off the field. Now up north, they are prone to telling you whatever they have to, true or not, in order to gain your signature on NSD. There is no clearer evidence of this than what occurred just prior to NSD 2016. A question you should be asking yourself is, "Who do I trust?". Your future is on-the-line. Who you entrust with it should be of major concern to you."

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Will we be smart enough to use this in future recruiting cycles? Were I a recruiter for MSU and found myself competing with UNM, I'd be sure to bring it up with the recruit.

"Son, I'm not going to lie to you. Here at MSU you have to work your ass off, earn your spot, have character rather than be a character. Nothing is handed to you, but I promise we will work with you to make you the best you can be, both on and off the field. Now up north, they are prone to telling you whatever they have to, true or not, in order to gain your signature on NSD. There is no clearer evidence of this than what occurred just prior to NSD 2016. A question you should be asking yourself is, "Who do I trust?". Your future is on-the-line. Who you entrust with it should be of major concern to you."

Hev can't remember his lines. But other than that, yeah, we'd better use this to death.

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2016, 10:45 AM
It's one thing to tell a kid he could start his freshman year because he could but it's another to tell a kid that there is nothing to see here and don't worry when there is something to see here and they should be worried. This is the biggest decision this kid has had to make in his life and they were flat out misled. Very Sinful and those fools should be punished.

If this is how it all went down Freeze has lost all credibility and people will remember.

If they end up getting hammered then yes. If not, then I doubt you will see any effect. They'll keep right on serving up the cash and hookers and the 17/18 year old guys will not even have a vague memory of this next February once they see a hot topless blonde getting on her knees beside a duffle bag full of cash.

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2016, 10:49 AM
Hev can't remember his lines. But other than that, yeah, we'd better use this to death.

This would be what Hev ended up saying:

"Son, I'm going to work your ass and hand it to you both on and off the field cause I'm a character. Now up north, the girls are prone and do whatever they have to in order to gain your signature. Now you tell me where you'd rather be."

BrunswickDawg
02-11-2016, 10:54 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg again.

Thick
02-11-2016, 10:56 AM

This times 1000! Great post, and it should be sent directly to the entire staff in BOLD!!

Coackjek
02-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Yep ...

It didn't affect me," Anderson said. "I talked to Coach Freeze about it. He said it was about things that had happened in the past before he got to Ole Miss. I knew he would be honest with me. When I first heard it, it didn't shake me up."

Play on words. The "he" Freeze was talking about was Deontay. See, there was no lie told.***

Dawgtini
02-11-2016, 11:35 AM
#freethecroots

A blatant lie about the NOA that they had in their possession and had obviously read. Freeze could have said that he didn't know but this statement sounds like he told the recruits with certainty. But it was a bold faced flat out lie. I think Jarrion Stewart wrote a tweet and erased it to this effect.

ETA: How do you make the dang image bigger???

maroonmania
02-11-2016, 11:56 AM

Yep, and Freeze was probably telling him where to go pick up his backpack along the same time he was telling him there was nothing to worry about with the NCAA.

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2016, 04:11 PM

Can't do a full size image if you're in mobile view. Have to be in std view and use the "From URL" and then uncheck the box that says retrieve remote file and reference locally.

Bully13
02-11-2016, 04:16 PM
What is jarion referencing there?

TheRef
02-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Can't do a full size image if you're in mobile view. Have to be in std view and use the "From URL" and then uncheck the box that says retrieve remote file and reference locally.

I totally didn't just spit out my coffee on the bolded portion...

Mjoelner34
02-11-2016, 04:34 PM

Sounds like Starkvegas is talking about pics from the Crootinpalooza weekend.

Ralph
02-11-2016, 04:35 PM

Not sure but he's changed his profile pic to his HS uniform since that tweet.

BeardoMSU
02-11-2016, 04:36 PM

http://www.elitedawgs.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1743

MSUDawg99
02-11-2016, 04:38 PM
Not sure but he's changed his profile pic to his HS uniform since that tweet.

What was his profile pic before then?

Bubb Rubb
02-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Make no mistake about it...they have pissed off a lot of people with their dishonesty over this. There are prospective recruits that are pissed, and there are members of the media, including their own, who are pissed, because they are repeatedly being made to look like a fool. Ole Miss fans are just blissfully ignorant to the whole thing, slopping up whatever Bjork and his people throw out there.

Having to eat crow is one thing - but having to do it in response to what Rosebowl and people here are saying is a special kind of goodness, and everyone dumb enough to support that program and staff deserves it.

You do realize though...after they get the book thrown at them, they will go all in to try and take us down....just like they did to Jackie after Brewer got popped.

Ralph
02-11-2016, 04:43 PM
What was his profile pic before then?

Just looking at the photo above it looks like an OM jersey. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Political Hack
02-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Make no mistake about it...they have pissed off a lot of people with their dishonesty over this. There are prospective recruits that are pissed, and there are members of the media, including their own, who are pissed, because they are repeatedly being made to look like a fool. Ole Miss fans are just blissfully ignorant to the whole thing, slopping up whatever Bjork and his people throw out there.

Having to eat crow is one thing - but having to do it in response to what Rosebowl and people here are saying is a special kind of goodness, and everyone dumb enough to support that program and staff deserves it.

You do realize though...after they get the book thrown at them, they will go all in to try and take us down....just like they did to Jackie after Brewer got popped.

I made the point to a select few others that they're now having to respond to things here because people now realize who has been telling the truth and who has been lying.

ScoobaDawg
02-11-2016, 04:53 PM

The image is fine if people click on it. When you upload it to the board you will always get a thumbnail size.

Nothing to do with mobile view. He uploaded it to the board instead of hosting it somewhere. But yep always uncheck reference locally.

Tons of free photo sharing sites and doesn't take but a second... dont even need to make an account.

Coach34
02-11-2016, 05:17 PM
I made the point to a select few others that they're now having to respond to things here because people now realize who has been telling the truth and who has been lying.

exactly. And its driving them crazy

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2016, 05:25 PM

Sorry about that. Hopefully, it wasn't good coffee.

TheRef
02-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Sorry about that. Hopefully, it wasn't good coffee.

It was Strangebrew Breakfast Blend.....

maroonmania
02-11-2016, 05:31 PM
As I've stated, no matter what happens now the Bears have already accomplished the goal of holding their signing class together. They would have spouted any type of lie to make that happen. The truth is going to come out eventually anyway and will be out WAY ahead of next year's signing class.

starkvegasdawg
02-11-2016, 05:37 PM
It was Strangebrew Breakfast Blend.....

D'oh!

RougeDawg
02-11-2016, 07:07 PM
As I've stated, no matter what happens now the Bears have already accomplished the goal of holding their signing class together. They would have spouted any type of lie to make that happen. The truth is going to come out eventually anyway and will be out WAY ahead of next year's signing class.

To be perfectly honest, everything about Bucky and his programs from high high school girl diddling to misleading recruits with flat out blatant lies has been a double life of hypocrisy. Preaching the good word out of one side of his mouth, and kissing hookers and spewing lies with the other side. He's been lying to recruits since he got to OM calling Mullen an atheist and fearing for players lives. Funny he only fears for 4* and up recruits lives and gives zero shits about other's loves.

Bottom line some of us could see through the bullshit bucks tee from minute one. Just glad that the rest of the sports world is catching on. I've been saying this day would come for some time and it sure is fun to watch those delusional bastards melt like a dildo in a campfire.

Dawgtini
02-11-2016, 07:59 PM
He tweeted that out right after someone (yahoo or Brandt) posted their article on OMU. Within minutes after.