PDA

View Full Version : Did Bjork just inadvertently confirm "Failure to Monitor" is in the 1st NOA?

WesternSkyDawg
02-11-2016, 12:13 AM
In the second paragraph of the CL article, Bjork states affirmatively that OM's not been charged with LOIC.

"Ross Bjork also said that the school has not received (and doesn't expect to receive) a rumored "second letter" concerning more NCAA violations, has not been charged with lack of institutional control and that football coach Hugh Freeze was not named by the NCAA in any wrongdoing."

But when asked whether OM had been charged with Failure to Monitor, he clammed up:

"Again citing that process, Bjork declined to answer specific questions from The Clarion-Ledger which included:

Whether or not Ole Miss has been charged with failure to monitor, which is the Level II version of a Level I lack of institutional control."

So you answer specific questions when you think it's to your benefit, but hide behind "privacy concerns" when the questions get uncomfortable??

Hard to buy what this clown's selling.

BossDawg
02-11-2016, 12:18 AM
I don't know, but the more I read over it, the more suspicious it looks. Bjork is throwing a red herring into the mix, hoping people will follow the line about things being over and how he doesn't EXPECT a second letter.

Commercecomet24
02-11-2016, 12:50 AM
Yep he's pulling the trick of the guilty. Evade, hide and try to buy time by stalling. They're guilty and they're in trouble. All the signs are there.