PDA

View Full Version : Let's recap

FlabLoser
08-11-2013, 11:41 PM
Brassell was dismissed from Ole Miss after he didn't have any more friends to recruit from South Panola.

Summers, Ole Miss's walk-on QB whose dad had an in to getting Robert Nkemdiche's dad a job at UMC hasn't gotten Robert Nkemdiche's dad a job at UMC. Summers is no longer on OM's football roster. (Why did OM have a walk-on QB? They are QB transfer U.)

CJ Johnson's recruitment is being investigated. OM wants us to think that's over. The NCAA hasn't said its over. Hint - they'll tell us when its over.

Byron DeVinner who was schmoozing with Ole Miss while he was slaming MSU in the media is, according to UT websites, having legal troubles for not reporting his "charitable" organization's income.

Ole Miss's recruitment of Chris Jones is being investigated.

Did I miss anything?

msstate7
08-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Kalio may or may not have quit/left team

Will James
08-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Saw this spiral downwards long ago....

2-10

NorCalDawg
08-11-2013, 11:52 PM
Treadwell and Tunsil probably fit in here somehow. Which one had the twitter pic with the cash? Or, maybe it was that both of them?

Op4isabitch
08-11-2013, 11:56 PM
Did I miss anything?

Yes, the fact that the NCAA has been in Opelika and it wasn't to have tea and scones with Gus.

Saltydog
08-12-2013, 12:04 AM
the aforementioned things but there were a few others. Brunetti, Brassell and Mackey incident. The CJJ investigation and CJJ "rehab", missing emails and now something possibly with Coolio. I don't think they're very Christian like at the flagship.

deepikarai
08-12-2013, 02:07 AM
You have missed a lot of things and I think that everyone try to inform you what is that.

msstate7
08-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Wonder if the NCAA has requested those compliance emails freeze asked everyone for. OM has stonewalled veazey for them. If they don't turn then over to the NCAA, can the NCAA do anything? A subpoena shouldn't be necessary

starkvegasdawg
08-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Sure they can do something. They can deem any player they want ineligible until they see what they want to see. Ask Renardo.

biscuit
08-12-2013, 08:29 AM
This is gonna be fun!

Political Hack
08-12-2013, 08:51 AM
Brassell was dismissed from Ole Miss after he didn't have any more friends to recruit from South Panola.

Summers, Ole Miss's walk-on QB whose dad had an in to getting Robert Nkemdiche's dad a job at UMC hasn't gotten Robert Nkemdiche's dad a job at UMC. Summers is no longer on OM's football roster. (Why did OM have a walk-on QB? They are QB transfer U.)

CJ Johnson's recruitment is being investigated. OM wants us to think that's over. The NCAA hasn't said its over. Hint - they'll tell us when its over.

Byron DeVinner who was schmoozing with Ole Miss while he was slaming MSU in the media is, according to UT websites, having legal troubles for not reporting his "charitable" organization's income.

Ole Miss's recruitment of Chris Jones is being investigated.

Did I miss anything?

they should probably stop pissing people off.