PDA

View Full Version : Bjork says NCAA Investigation is over

vv83
02-10-2016, 09:22 PM
NCAA guys, what does this mean?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2016/02/10/bjork-ncaa-says-investigation-into-ole-miss-over/80175012/

rbdog82
02-10-2016, 09:25 PM
This is some serious spin.

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 09:26 PM
Link? Or quote?

rbdog82
02-10-2016, 09:27 PM
Sorry. Trying to do this from my phone.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2016/02/10/bjork-ncaa-says-investigation-into-ole-miss-over/80175012/

RC3
02-10-2016, 09:27 PM
That is enough to put an end to the second letter theory in my mind. While he might have fudged the truth a bit previously, this is an outright denial on the record. I don't think even bjork would take it that far. Just my .02

Msujd164
02-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Also says they haven't received rumored 2nd letter, or expect to receive 2nd letter.

BeardoMSU
02-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Those seem like some awfully confident words for someone who is totally full of shit. I doubt he is willfully and knowingly painting himself into a corner.

RC3
02-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Those seem like some awfully confident words for someone who is totally full of shit. I doubt he is willfully and knowingly painting himself into a corner.

Agreed

BeardoMSU
02-10-2016, 09:31 PM
That is enough to put an end to the second letter theory in my mind. While he might have fudged the truth a bit previously, this is an outright denial on the record. I don't think even bjork would take it that far. Just my .02

That's pretty much what I said in the other thread that was started at the same time.

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Yeah. Looks like IT still hasn't officially come. Ahh well. Maybe we can close out basketball season strong, have a good baseball season, and put together a decent running game in the fall.

Enjoyed it gentlemen.

vv83
02-10-2016, 09:33 PM
Yeah he said he does not expect a 2nd letter. I don't think he would blatantly lie about that. So what's the punishment now? Self imposed 3 scholarship reduction or something?

ShotgunDawg
02-10-2016, 09:34 PM
Something is off here. How about the S Carter stuff. If one investigation is finished, another is about to begin.

What Bjork is saying doesn't line up.

missouridawg
02-10-2016, 09:35 PM
Steve has also said a second letter probably won't come. It will be addendum so to the first.

So Ross could be snaking by on the wording here.

RC3
Or he's telling the truth and the rest is just people having wishful thinking

Coach34
Well shit. I guess we should finally accept this as truth- they have been so honest and forthcoming to this point...

rbdog82
02-10-2016, 09:36 PM
I think it goes along with them being all-in. As Bon Jovi so eloquently put it..."Shot doooooooownnnn! In a blaze of glooorrrryyy!"

Spiderman
The sad thing is he admitted that it was over until the "Tunsil situation bubbled up"

Too bad a Treadwell or CJ situation didn't bubble up also.

Like they didn't have a clue about the "Tunsil situation"

We need to go all in, and say screw it too.

MSUDawg99
Steve has also said a second letter probably won't come. It will be addendum so to the first.

Beat me to the punch. Its all in the wording. An addendum to the first letter, not another letter.

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 09:37 PM

I thought about that as well. That would be incredibly stupid on his part.

The thing is though. He says it is over. So the NCAA put it the addendum together in what, less than 3 weeks? That just seems to be a bit too fast for our dear slow friends.

RC3

Not doubting you but when did he say that?

yjnkdawg
If what Bjork said is true, then the NCAA needs to go and hide and just let all schools recruit like the wild wild west with no statutes, requirements, etc. I think he is blowing smoke though.

Commercecomet24
02-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Yeah let's believe him now since he's been so honest about everything involving this investigation. I'm sure he's telling the complete truth now.

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Well shit. I guess we should finally accept this as truth- they have been so honest and forthcoming to this point...
We shall see. It would be typical of those f*cks.

"See, we told you guys there wasn't a 2nd letter! It's just an add on!"

vv83
02-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Well I definitely hope so but I'm not holding my breath

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Can we merge these 2 threads?

yjnkdawg
02-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Not doubting you but when did he say that?

On the BSR Boneyard today.

RC3
02-10-2016, 09:41 PM
On the BSR Boneyard today.

Gotcha. Interesting

Dawgowar
02-10-2016, 09:42 PM
So, the paper that wouldn't report on the investigation that didn't exist is quoting the AD of the school who said the investigation did not exist that they are basically confident about an investigation they denied? Oh, and they still won't release the NOA that did not exist but really can't wait to do so?

MSUDawg99
02-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Can we merge these 2 threads?

Please! I second this motion.

MSUDawg99
02-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Merge these two threads

GreenheadDawg
02-10-2016, 09:46 PM
This is exactly why I didn't get my hopes up. I know we all wanted them to get hammered but it's just not in the cards I guess.. The NCAA is too incompetent. Maybe they will at least get a few years probation

Commercecomet24
02-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Or he's telling the truth and the rest is just people having wishful thinking

The man hasn't told the truth about this thing yet, why would he start now? Which is more logical that he's telling the truth now or that they're trying to buy more time like they have been for 3 years?

Schultzy
02-10-2016, 09:47 PM
We are looking forward to telling our story "we just can't do it right now."

So funny, even if he was told by the investigators they were through investigating today that does not mean more findings aren't coming, it's all semantics on their end. The last paragraph is total deflection, you have to know how to read these things.

vv83
02-10-2016, 09:48 PM
We are looking forward to telling our story "we just can't do it right now."

So funny, even if he was told by the investigators they were through investigating today that does not mean more findings aren't coming, it's all semantics on their end. The last paragraph is total deflection, you have to know how to read these things.
Who's a lawyer on here? I bet they are good with figuring out wording

ShotgunDawg
02-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Yeah he said he does not expect a 2nd letter. I don't think he would blatantly lie about that. So what's the punishment now? Self imposed 3 scholarship reduction or something?

"Expect" isn't a word that paints him in a corner. When they receive the 2nd letter, all he has to say is it was "unexpected"

Here's the truth: OLE MISS IS PAYING PLAYERS OUT THA ASS AND THE NCAA HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Political Hack
02-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Why won't he answer the other questions? I can guarantee you the answer to those questions aren't good news.

No matter what, none of this can be spun as good news. One level 1 gets your probation. They've got nearly 30, across 3 sports programs, involving staff, that included inducements and academic fraud. It isn't going to be pretty.

Schultzy
02-10-2016, 09:52 PM
le Miss plans to release the notice of allegations and its response in the future, something Bjork said he’s looking forward to doing in an effort to present Ole Miss’ case publicly.

“We can’t wait to reveal all this,” Bjork said. “We’re ready to tell that story. We’re looking forward to the day to when we can tell this story and put it out there and be transparent beyond what we’ve already done... We’re welcoming that day to tell our story. We just can’t do it right now.”

We just can't do it right now bc we need more time to figure out how to get out of this shit.

rbdog82
02-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Mods feel free to merge this thread.

Statefan
02-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Why won't he answer the other questions? I can guarantee you the answer to those questions aren't good news.

No matter what, none of this can be spun as good news. One level 1 gets your probation. They've got nearly 30, across 3 sports programs, involving staff, that included inducements and academic fraud. It isn't going to be pretty.

He didnt answer or deny Failure to Monitor

yjnkdawg
02-10-2016, 09:55 PM

You know there is a big difference in saying we do not expect to receive a second letter. Compared to we WILL NOT receive a second letter. And nothing was mentioned about an addendum either. So he still may be playing with words and using them carefully.

RC3
02-10-2016, 09:56 PM
The man hasn't told the truth about this thing yet, why would he start now? Which is more logical that he's telling the truth now or that they're trying to buy more time like they have been for 3 years?

Meh this is a stronger statement. I could read between the lines in what he was saying before and knew they were hiding something. I don't get that feeling now. Yes the allegations are more serious then they ever let on but I don't beleive he is lying about the investigation being concluded and no forthcoming letter. Like I said. That's just my read on it.

Really Clark?
02-10-2016, 09:56 PM
If Bo Scarbough is not included in the NOA received on Jan 22, then something is fishy with the idea that this is over. 2 possibilities. Bo didn't receive payment from UNM, which is against what every source has been saying. Or they are doing all of their investigations outside of UNM campus. The NCAA can do that without notifying them with a NOI. The other strange part is the definite statement that the investigation is over. That leads you to believe that any additional infractions will have to be under a second investigation not just an added to the first.

Commercecomet24
02-10-2016, 09:59 PM
He didn't answer questions, he didn't release the NOA, he didn't answer anything. They're still dodging and evading, they're trying to buy time cuz they're scared. This ain't that hard to figure out. It's typical guilty behavior.

Coach34
02-10-2016, 10:01 PM
He didn't answer questions, he didn't release the NOA, he didn't answer anything. They're still dodging and evading, they're trying to buy time cuz they're scared. This ain't that hard to figure out. It's typical guilty behavior.

THIS

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 10:02 PM
C34, you got any inside info that refutes what Bjork is saying or shows that it is spin? Genuinely curious here.

I know Rosebowl said that it would be an addendum, other sources have said investigation ongoing. Just interesting that a man who could leave the school and have his morality mostly in check is going to bat for them (if it is a lie). That would have to be career suicide.

yjnkdawg
02-10-2016, 10:02 PM
I just don't believe the NCAA gives the investigated school a step by step progress report on what has been found during the investigation. That just doesn't make any sense what Bjork says, about they knew what was coming from the NCAA. If that is the case, then the NCAA Investigators need to take or retake Investigating 101.

messageboardsuperhero
02-10-2016, 10:03 PM
If Bo Scarbough is not included in the NOA received on Jan 22, then something is fishy with the idea that this is over. 2 possibilities. Bo didn't receive payment from UNM, which is against what every source has been saying. Or they are doing all of their investigations outside of UNM campus. The NCAA can do that without notifying them with a NOI. The other strange part is the definite statement that the investigation is over. That leads you to believe that any additional infractions will have to be under a second investigation not just an added to the first.

Bingo.

The NCAA 100% knows about Scarborough- he has already sat out games. If he is in the initial NOA, then maybe that is all there is to it. If not, then there has to be more. We will know eventually. That is the beauty of all this- it will eventually come to light one way or the other.

blacklistedbully
02-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Bjork did not say the NCAA told him there was no 2nd letter coming. This is what he actually said:

How the NCAA enforcement process works is that Ole Miss? counsel works alongside the NCAA investigator, Bjork said ? another reason why he believes that a second letter is not coming, since Ole Miss has not been notified and ?the same thing would be expected.?

That is A LOT different than the NCAA saying there isn't one coming.

Mjoelner34
02-10-2016, 10:09 PM
I kind of read it like this:

"The NCAA has told Ole Miss its three-plus year investigation into the school's athletic program is complete for women's basketball and track, Ole Miss' athletic director said Wednesday.

Ross Bjork also said that the school has not received (and doesn't expect to receive) a rumored "second letter" concerning more NCAA violations in women's basketball and track, has not been charged with lack of institutional control yet and that football coach Hugh Freeze was not named by the NCAA in any wrongdoing in women's basketball and track."

Dawgowar
02-10-2016, 10:09 PM
C34, you got any inside info that refutes what Bjork is saying or shows that it is spin? Genuinely curious here.

I know Rosebowl said that it would be an addendum, other sources have said investigation ongoing. Just interesting that a man who could leave the school and have his morality mostly in check is going to bat for them (if it is a lie). That would have to be career suicide.

Obviously not coach but let me offer you this. The article is not so much misdirection for detractors as it is for his own fan base. I promise you that his phone has been lit up like the 4th of July since Finebaum. A major news group is potentially loading up for a Bear hunt and the natives are getting squeamish.

A breaking CL story at 8:30 at night - after Finebaum? No real answers. Nothing he can be held to account for but nothing that truly refutes the rumor mill. This message is to calm his masses.

Enjoy all this, this is what your opponent's misery looks like.

Coach34
02-10-2016, 10:10 PM
Bjork did not say the NCAA told him there was no 2nd letter coming. This is what he actually said:

How the NCAA enforcement process works is that Ole Miss? counsel works alongside the NCAA investigator, Bjork said ? another reason why he believes that a second letter is not coming, since Ole Miss has not been notified and ?the same thing would be expected.?

exactly

C222
02-10-2016, 10:10 PM
It's not over.

Commercecomet24
02-10-2016, 10:11 PM

Bingo! Winner!

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Obviously not coach but let me offer you this. The article is not so much misdirection for detractors as it is for his own fan base. I promise you that his phone has been lit up like the 4th of July since Finebaum. A major news group is potentially loading up for a Bear hunt and the natives are getting squeamish.

A breaking CL story at 8:30 at night - after Finebaum? No real answers. Nothing he can be held to account for but nothing that truly refutes the rumor mill. This message is to calm his masses.

Enjoy all this, this is what your opponent's misery looks like.

Oh I don't doubt that it may very well all be deflection (my initial reaction withstanding..), but as I said the man better be prepared for a life outside of athletics. Nobody will touch him if he is proven a liar through all of this.

Dawgowar
02-10-2016, 10:13 PM
Oh I don't doubt that it may very well all be deflection (my initial reaction withstanding..), but as I said the man better be prepared for a life outside of athletics. Nobody will touch him if he is proven a liar through all of this.

And if he doesn't protect UNM till the day he dies , he has no future there. He has to do this.

Commercecomet24
02-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Bjork trying to put out fires after finebaum today. Who does he go to? The only media still believing his crap, the cl. This was all spin! He answered NOTHING!

Commercecomet24
02-10-2016, 10:16 PM
Another thought, the damage is already done and a few more lies he tells ain't gonna make it any worse.

engie
02-10-2016, 10:17 PM
People forgot when Bjork said "it's over" back when the first whispers of the investigation cropped up years ago -- while most took him at his word -- yet the NCAA "did not comment on ongoing investigations"?

Schultzy
He has no choice but to go all in right now, it's why he is there.

Secondly, they said the same about Marv Albert.

Dawgowar
Release the NOA - simple solution

mstatefan91
And if he doesn't protect UNM till the day he dies , he has no future there. He has to do this.

He doesn't have to. Either way, it's bad for his career. I'll grant that.

Dawgowar
02-10-2016, 10:18 PM
He has no choice but to go all in right now, it's why he is there.

Secondly, they said the same about Marv Albert.

Screw you for putting that hideous image of Marv back in my skull. Aaaaaaaaaa!

shannondawg
02-10-2016, 10:18 PM

Headlines say it's over. But read further and you will see. "another reason why he believes that a second letter is not coming, since Ole Miss has not been notified and ?the same thing would be expected.?

Just like Freeze and his under my control. Bjork believes this to be over......Don't trust those 17ers.

DancingRabbit
02-10-2016, 10:21 PM
The first paragraph seems to be cut and dried:
"The NCAA has told Ole Miss its three-plus year investigation into the school's athletic program is complete, Ole Miss' athletic director said Wednesday."

I guess Bjork could later claim he was mis-quoted, but either it really is over or he is ALL IN.

Really Clark?
02-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Even if they won't release the NOA, why no comment on the actual number of violations and the breakdown in each sport. There is nothing protected by privacy in that at all. 99% of all schools at least give out that information when asked about NOA. Looking so forward to sharing info but won't share even the basic most general information that has nothing to do with privacy. Hiding something so general.

messageboardsuperhero
02-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Bottom line is that there are very well connected people (some with MSU ties but others without MSU ties as well) saying with 100% certainty that the NCAA has been interviewing 2016 UM recruits in the past few weeks. Between that and Scarborough... Something doesn't add up about this.

C222
02-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Bottom line is that there are very well connected people (some with MSU ties but others without MSU ties as well) saying with 100% certainty that the NCAA has been interviewing 2016 UM recruits in the past few weeks. Between that and Scarborough... Something doesn't add up about this.

They conducted several interviews recently.

messageboardsuperhero
02-10-2016, 10:27 PM
"The NCAA has told Ole Miss its three-plus year investigation into the school's athletic program is complete, Ole Miss' athletic director said Wednesday."

I guess Bjork could later claim he was mis-quoted, but either it really is over or he is ALL IN.

This is the same line that was spewed after Tunsil's final suspension was announced- "Tunsil has gotten his suspension and that is the end of it with the NCAA."

RC3
02-10-2016, 10:28 PM
They conducted several interviews recently.

well are you not at liberty to say what you know?? because that post isnt convincing me or anyone else with any sense

Commercecomet24
02-10-2016, 10:28 PM

It adds up to they're lying again lol

yjnkdawg
02-10-2016, 10:31 PM

He didn't say which program it was. If it was the football program, the women's basketball program or the track program? I still think he is using a lawyered script and they are carefully playing with the way they use words.

Political Hack
02-10-2016, 10:31 PM
People forgot when Bjork said "it's over" back when the first whispers of the investigation cropped up years ago -- while most took him at his word -- yet the NCAA "did not comment on ongoing investigations"?

It's amazing how much has been forgotten. A timeline sticky with his statements alone would be pretty telling.

mic
02-10-2016, 10:33 PM
It's over when the mother ****ing NCAA says it's over.. . Until then nothings over...

Mjoelner34
02-10-2016, 10:33 PM
?We can?t wait to reveal all this,? Bjork said. ?We?re ready to tell that story. We?re looking forward to the day to when we can tell this story and put it out there and be transparent beyond what we?ve already done... We?re welcoming that day to tell our story."

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/tflynt66/icallbullshit_zpsdccdxxmy.gif

Coach34
02-10-2016, 10:34 PM
He didn't say which program it was. If it was the football program, the women's basketball program or the track program? I still think he is using a lawyered script and they are carefully playing with the way they use words.

exactly

Political Hack
02-10-2016, 10:36 PM

The investigation is over if they've gotten the NOA. There's just no guarantee that there's not another ongoing or recently concluded investigation. Also, if the timeline I was told for a possible 2nd NOA is correct of 6-8 weeks, you'd think that investigation would pretty much have to be over as well. At this point they'd be compiling the allegations, betting their findings, and determining what level the additional allegations constitute.

Thick
02-10-2016, 10:36 PM
It's not over guys!

Liverpooldawg
02-10-2016, 10:37 PM
There is something in that NOA that they very much do not want to get out. Otherwise release it and stop the drip, drip, drip.

Either that or they were trying to make it look worse than it actually is so that they can really spin it positively when it comes out. They could do that as long as their compliant media (to rebut it) and MSU sites ( to build up the negative) were the only ones interested. When the national media got a hold of it they lost control. The stories are starting to turn nasty. Look for ESPN to come out with another damage control article soon I bet. One thing is for sure, one way or another it's going to come out eventually. I hope it drags out for a while longer now. There is some damage being done now, real damage.

PassInterference
02-10-2016, 10:37 PM

Ya know when Ross said they were transparent, I think I may have misunderstood. On second thought they are completely transparent.

Reason2succeed
02-10-2016, 10:38 PM
This was my favorite quote: "There’s facts that are in there that still need to be developed in some situations". Dafuq does that mean?
Facts are facts and don't need to be "developed"...unless your facts are different types of facts that everyone else's facts.

Really Clark?
02-10-2016, 10:41 PM
This was my favorite quote: "There’s facts that are in there that still need to be developed in some situations". Dafuq does that mean?
Facts are facts and don't need to be "developed"...unless your facts are different types of facts that everyone else's facts.

They are gearing up to dispute some of the violations. Which we never thought they would just accept all of the allegations.

Reason2succeed
02-10-2016, 10:43 PM
He's either 1) all in and knows either way his career is over.

2) He was using very calculated lawyer talk and allowed the dumb CL misreport it.

3) He was just flat out lying and has no respect for the truth because he knows that OM controls the CL which will allow him to continually spin the message.

4) He can say he was misled by the NCAA since OM is about to be in a legal fight with them anyway. OM loves to play the victim when it's in their interest.

DancingRabbit
02-10-2016, 10:48 PM
This is the same line that was spewed after Tunsil's final suspension was announced- "Tunsil has gotten his suspension and that is the end of it with the NCAA."

I understand he's not shy about lying. But saying the NCAA has told him this seems pretty ballsy. I guess he's doing what he's told so he'll be set and won't need to work for a while.

Political Hack
02-10-2016, 10:54 PM
He's either 1) all in and knows either way his career is over.

2) He was using very calculated lawyer talk and allowed the dumb CL misreport it.

3) He was just flat out lying and has no respect for the truth because he knows that OM controls the CL which will allow him to continually spin the message.

4) He can say he was misled by the NCAA since OM is about to be in a legal fight with them anyway. OM loves to play the victim when it's in their interest.

I think they're preparing for a legal battle too. It's the only logical excuse to protect the documents at this point. If they don't like what the NCAA proposes, they could appeal or file suit.

yjnkdawg
02-10-2016, 10:59 PM
NCAA guys, what does this mean?

It might be interesting to see what the NCAA's reaction and response to this would be.

Mjoelner34
02-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Funny. He said the same thing in an article from 10/2/2014.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/02/report-football-one-of-ole-miss-sports-under-ncaa-investigation/

“all NCAA interviews have [been] completed and the school is waiting for the NCAA Department of Enforcement’s next step.”

Bully13
02-10-2016, 11:07 PM
This thread has worked well with my chocolate ice cream mixed with pecans. Dulce de Leche mixed in. Tomorrow's a.m. in the shitter should be quite entertaining.

Lumpy Chucklelips
02-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Steve just posted that it is NOT over. That nothing has changed, nothing.

I just went back and read the article over. Slowly. The first time I read it so fast to see what all it said. If you haven't, I encourage you to reread it again. Slowly. I feel better now that I've read it twice. And I tend to agree with Steve.

BossDawg
02-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Wild animals will do anything, ANYTHING to survive even for just a moment once backed into a corner. They will bite, claw, snarl or roar just to get away if they feel threatened. Some, like the possum, will play dead. That possum LIES because he knows it will at least buy him some time. Bjork is in survival mode, I'm sure.

mathistondawg
02-10-2016, 11:32 PM
I wonder if the are trying to get by this season with mgkelly maybe they think they have a shot at a great season(until they play Memphis or someone then take the punishment the next three to four years?. Maybe that's why they are trying to hold off releasing everything and gonna fight for awhile

Political Hack
02-10-2016, 11:39 PM
Funny. He said the same thing in an article from 10/2/2014.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/02/report-football-one-of-ole-miss-sports-under-ncaa-investigation/

“all NCAA interviews have [been] completed and the school is waiting for the NCAA Department of Enforcement’s next step.”

Ouch. That hurts.

chef dixon
02-10-2016, 11:40 PM
Far from over. Straight damage control mode by Bjork. He doesn't call the shots, the NCAA does.

yjnkdawg
02-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Maybe we should send Bjork a shovel, or better yet a Backhoe. Nahhhh, it seems he and OM are doing a great job of digging themselves a big hole to fall in.

sandwolf
02-11-2016, 12:51 AM

Yep......here is Steve's response to a post saying that the investigation is over:

No, it is not.

This is all so bizarre.

He's said what four times now that he's not going to comment further, but he can't help himself.

Nothing has changed, nothing

I have been a member over there for a long time, and typically, with stuff like this, Steve doesn't like to make hard predictions that leave him overly exposed....he usually throws in some kind of qualifier like, "Things could have changed, but I am being told......"

So he clearly feels very good about the information that he is getting.

NYDawg
02-11-2016, 01:06 AM
Let's ask GWB what he thinks about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37150WDTI6c

Spiderman
02-11-2016, 07:32 AM
have y'all read McCready's free article?

As usual just "Christian heppin'". Although I will say it's minor if this is the violation of rides given.

But he wrote it as damage control.

I give them credit, their PR machine is on point. It's brilliant how they used their media guys in recruiting and spin.

Noway in hell McCready even had an inkling of this guys involement unless the school leaked it to him.

They are slowly releasing bits and pieces to soften the blow.

notsofarawaydawg
02-11-2016, 08:12 AM
Why the hell are you muther****ers so bent on polishing his knob? Damn, you would believe Michael Jackson if he said he never touched a child. He and other UNM coaches and talking heads have lied and lied and lied and now you are going to just take his word like that and say it's ****ing over. Throw in a bunch of crooked lawyers being orchestrated by Dickie and Archie and you get a pot full of shat stew that is going to boil over at any minute now. They have to tell more lies now after Finebaum spewed shit on them last night and I expect more and more lies before the whole shenanigans are over.

ShotgunDawg
02-11-2016, 08:19 AM

I just went back and read the article over. Slowly. The first time I read it so fast to see what all it said. If you haven't, I encourage you to reread it again. Slowly. I feel better now that I've read it twice. And I tend to agree with Steve.

This is just an unbelievable story that I truly hope has an Oscar worthy ending.

Why is an MSU reporter & Elitedawgs getting the story correct and the Ole Miss contingent knows nothing? Yet people still believe them when they speak?

How does Bjork survive this?

DancingRabbit
02-11-2016, 08:53 AM
Dan Wolken cuts through the BS

Dan Wolken Verified account
‏@DanWolken

If allegations were truly how their people characterized them to friendly reporters, my guess is Ole Miss would have released them already.

https://twitter.com/DanWolken/status/697228201026850816

TrapGame
02-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Bjork can always do a mea culpa and say "Well, it was my understanding that the interviews were over." Just like it was his understanding that all of the violations were minor infractions from a previous coaching staff.

At this point his words mean diddly.