PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like Matt got the message.

dawgoneyall
02-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Will he do anything about it?

Dawgface
02-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Message about what?

dawgoneyall
02-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Message about what?

His wishy washy attitude toward any criticism of the bearsharks and weak defense of MSU when Cross criticizes MSU vs Cross being a full time protector of anything involving the bearsharks.

It was discussed here in the recent past.

notsofarawaydawg
02-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Who was the Ben guy he was interviewing? He's smoking some good shit.

No way there will be a bowl ban.
Maybe 6-7 schollies over the next 2 years.
No probation.
No this .. no that !!

All those people out there hoping for Ole Miss to get buried will be so disappointed. Bunch of BullShat !!

Really Clark?
02-10-2016, 06:42 PM

No probation.
No this .. no that !!

All those people out there hoping for Ole Miss to get buried will be so disappointed. Bunch of BullShat !!

He didn't seriously say no probation did he?

Thrill1
02-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Ben Garrett, Rousaville's Goebbels in training at der Spirit.

parabrave
02-10-2016, 06:44 PM

No probation.
No this .. no that !!

I listened to that garbage. Dam you would at least think that Matt would've least had SR or somebody from BSR to give a rebuttal. Thought I was listening to OM radio.

Dawgtini
02-10-2016, 06:46 PM
I listened to that garbage. Dam you would at least think that Matt would've least had SR or somebody from BSR to give a rebuttal. Thought I was listening to OM radio. sadly, you were.

BossDawg
02-10-2016, 06:47 PM

No probation.
No this .. no that !!

If the NCAA doesn't make an example out of UMiss, they might as well stop worrying about the integrity of collegiate sports and shut down their operation entirely. UMiss is all but begging the NCAA to catch them, and if the NCAA fails to do what they're supposed to do, all bets are off. The world of college football recruiting will explode into one huge auction.

gravedigger
02-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Will he do anything about it?

What, that he rambles incessantly about nothing? That he interrupts in order to ramble? That the commercials are more entertaining? I don't care if he isn't smart enough to make Richard look bad, that's by design.

Just stop it with the mind numbing junk.

Political Hack
02-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Why do y'all listen to that traitor?

SDDawg
02-10-2016, 07:43 PM
Ben is a clown guys, straight up. Another bow tie wearing Oxford preppie idiot that can't think for himself. Dude is joke and should not be listened to, he's more polite than many of their kind but he still carries water and lies like the rest of them.

Jack Lambert
02-10-2016, 07:45 PM
If the NCAA doesn't make an example out of UMiss, they might as well stop worrying about the integrity of collegiate sports and shut down their operation entirely. UMiss is all but begging the NCAA to catch them, and if the NCAA fails to do what they're supposed to do, all bets are off. The world of college football recruiting will explode into one huge auction.

I just hope our AD, Mullen and the big money boosters are watching.