PDA

View Full Version : Just listened to the Bone Yard..

miketice
02-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Rosebowl really seems quite sure this thing is just getting kicked off. I'm going to have to say, right or wrong, I believe him.

Coach34
02-10-2016, 02:53 PM
He's been dead on so far- and I know he and I arent getting our info from the same places. He's getting better intel than I am

chef dixon
02-10-2016, 03:00 PM
I've heard very intriguing things. Was skeptical of course but now things are looking way more realistic

chef dixon
02-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Also, Steve knows what's at stake for his reputation if he's chasing ghosts. He knows something.

msstate7
02-10-2016, 03:04 PM
I've heard very intriguing things. Was skeptical of course but now things are looking way more realistic

Do tell

lastmajordog
02-10-2016, 03:05 PM
link please....

BayouDawg
02-10-2016, 03:06 PM
The most obvious sign that there is some pretty serious stuff in the NOA is the fact that the Bears refuse to release it. If there was really nothing to it and it was all women's sports and pre-freezus they would've released it already. I don't understand how the unm sheep are buying this crap. If strick and Dan were caught in a lie like this I'd be pissed and ready to run their asses off

Boodawg
02-10-2016, 03:15 PM
The most obvious sign that there is some pretty serious stuff in the NOA is the fact that the Bears refuse to release it. If there was really nothing to it and it was all women's sports and pre-freezus they would've released it already. I don't understand how the unm sheep are buying this crap. If strick and Dan were caught in a lie like this I'd be pissed and ready to run their asses off

Well obviously, you and I don't think the same way as UM fans do. And be glad of it.

TrapGame
02-10-2016, 03:18 PM

I still got a crazy om bitch on FB telling me on my AP link that it's NOT Freeze. I told her to read the damn article! Her reply was those are old allegations and not Freeze's fault. I deleted her ass.

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2016, 03:20 PM
I still got a crazy om bitch on FB telling me on my AP link that it's NOT Freeze. I told her to read the damn article! Her reply was those are old allegations and not Freeze's fault. I deleted her ass.

They're sweating like a teenager waiting for the results of a pregnancy test right now. They may be trying to put up a confident front but deep down they know the truth.

chef dixon
02-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Do tell

Nothing in great detail but similar to what Steve is hinting at. Just the beginning of troubles type talk

BayouDawg
02-10-2016, 03:25 PM
They are truly a special bunch. They really don't live in reality

Martianlander
02-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Bjork said "many of the allegations on football occurred in previous administrations". Nine of the thirteen were under Freeze, the Briarcrest Bear. So thanks to Bjork we now know that many is 4, in case it ever comes up in conversation.
Hopefully when the sanctions are handed out Bjork will teach us what astronomical means.

maroonmania
02-10-2016, 03:36 PM

Well part of it, unlike MSU fans, is they walk in lock step to never talk negative of their program in any way but there is another larger part that I believe is true in general. That being that most MSU fans want to win IF we can do so by generally sticking to the rules, otherwise we are ok with being mediocre or worse. The vast majority of Bear fans just want to win and win big and really don't care how they do it. If it takes breaking NCAA rules habitually to win I think they are OK with that and will take their chances with the NCAA. Historically State fans have been WAY more accepting of losing than UNM fans and I still think that holds overall. That is why they have a well run #Network formed and we don't and that is why they go ape shit crazy when our program gets a leg up on them but we don't when the situation is reversed. Much more of their ego, self-worth, status, etc. (whatever you want to call it) is defined by winning than ours is so they are much more accepting of 'doing whatever is necessary' to win than we are. You can even see it in the differences in the attitude with the university leadership and athletic department administrations.

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Bjork said "many of the allegations on football occurred in previous administrations". Nine of the thirteen were under Freeze, the Briarcrest Bear. So thanks to Bjork we now know that many is 4, in case it ever comes up in conversation.
Hopefully when the sanctions are handed out Bjork will teach us what astronomical means.

I'm sure Bjork has been trying to impress people by saying 4 is a lot his whole life.

dickiedawg
02-10-2016, 03:40 PM
I'm sure Bjork has been trying to impress people by saying 4 is a lot his whole life.

Logged in at work just to give you rep cred for this one.

Martianlander
02-10-2016, 03:46 PM

+1

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 04:02 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg again.

chainedup_Dawg
02-10-2016, 05:51 PM

Vegasdawg spitting fire lately!

Mjoelner34
02-10-2016, 05:54 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg again.

Same here. Someone throw some rep on him for me please!

Mjoelner34
02-10-2016, 05:57 PM

Inside joke but Starkvegas will get this.
http://m5.i.pbase.com/g3/83/635583/2/55879815.Bigfootfire.jpg

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2016, 05:59 PM
You ain't right.

State82
02-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Vegasdawg spitting fire lately!

Yes he has. Top shelf.

Dawgtini
02-10-2016, 06:17 PM
They're sweating like a teenager waiting for the results of a pregnancy test right now. They may be trying to put up a confident front but deep down they know the truth.

+1

Drugs Delaney
02-10-2016, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=maroonmania;503332]Well part of it, unlike MSU fans, is they walk in lock step to never talk negative of their program in any way but there is another larger part that I believe is true in general. That being that most MSU fans want to win IF we can do so by generally sticking to the rules, otherwise we are ok with being mediocre or worse. The vast majority of Bear fans just want to win and win big and really don't care how they do it. If it takes breaking NCAA rules habitually to win I think they are OK with that and will take their chances with the NCAA. Historically State fans have been WAY more accepting of losing than UNM fans and I still think that holds overall. That is why they have a well run #Network formed and we don't and that is why they go ape shit crazy when our program gets a leg up on them but we don't when the situation is reversed. Much more of their ego, self
...well put