PDA

View Full Version : I thought this was a Mississippi State board..all I see is Ole Piss post WTH!?

Backwoodsdawg
02-10-2016, 02:23 PM
It is what it is with them and there is nothing a single sole can do about it on this board. Nothing will probably even happen and again there is absolutely NOTHING we can do about it one way or the other so let it play out and lets talk about some Mississippi State athletics. In-case you've had you head stuck up and ole piss fans butt and forgot, Mississippi State baseball and Softball start up this week and next!!! Have a great day!!!:)

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 02:25 PM
This will go over well..

Backwoodsdawg
02-10-2016, 02:27 PM
This will go over well..

LOL oh well!!

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Yeah.....What msstate said.

QuadrupleOption
02-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Football's over, we already melted down over our perceived lack of recruiting prowess, basketball is struggling, no one cares about women's sports, and baseball hasn't started yet.

This is the best time to talk about TSUN's NCAA troubles. Also, **** them.

Backwoodsdawg
02-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Football's over, we already melted down over our perceived lack of recruiting prowess, basketball is struggling, no one cares about women's sports, and baseball hasn't started yet.

LOL you right QUAD!!!

Political Hack
02-10-2016, 02:38 PM
No.

notsofarawaydawg
02-10-2016, 02:46 PM
It is what it is with them and there is nothing a single sole can do about it on this board. Nothing will probably even happen and again there is absolutely NOTHING we can do about it one way or the other so let it play out and lets talk about some Mississippi State athletics. In-case you've had you head stuck up and ole piss fans butt and forgot, Mississippi State baseball and Softball start up this week and next!!! Have a great day!!!:)

Looks like you are really contributing to what you want this board to be about with your gazillion 30 posts before this one. sniffing around, huh?

Coach007
02-10-2016, 02:48 PM

HAHA!

You know the truth is, we would be talking about it just as much if were Bama, LSU, Ark or anyother SECw team we face.

Backwoodsdawg
02-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Looks like you are really contributing to what you want this board to be about with your gazillion 30 posts before this one. sniffing around, huh?

Oh... well let me run my post count up on this thread since that matters! I read this board and contribute about baseball things when I can. I guess I can say a bunch of nothing too and run my post count up as well!

Boodawg
02-10-2016, 02:53 PM
Well, I for one am on the edge of my seat waiting for what's next in this situation, and if something big doesn't come out of it, I will be mighty upset and disappointed. Better not be just a slap on the wrist. I shouldn't be concerned about it, but I want the NCAA to cause them pain. My biggest issue in this situation is outing Freeze as what he is, a complete fraud and hypocrite.

starkvegasdawg
Oh... well let me run my post count up on this thread since that matters! I read this board and contribute about baseball things when I can. I guess I can say a bunch of nothing too and run my post count up as well!

You're off to a good start.

Backwoodsdawg
HAHA!

You know the truth is, we would be talking about it just as much if were Bama, LSU, Ark or anyother SECw team we face.

I know coach I just wanted to shake it up a little !!!!

Backwoodsdawg
02-10-2016, 02:56 PM
You're off to a good start.

YEP!!!

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 03:01 PM
Post 2910 here. Just racking up posts. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Dawg61
02-10-2016, 03:02 PM

Basketball wasn't struggling last night. We beat the absolute dogshit outta the Pigs. They shot 23%. Worst beat down Arkansas has had in the last 25 years.

msstate7
02-10-2016, 03:03 PM
Backwoods seems to be very knowledgeable about state baseball. He certainly has more insight than me on the subject.

WPDawg
02-10-2016, 03:34 PM

Ha. This site is almost all about train wrecks. Thats what sells newspapers. Good news is on the back page. Hell, if no one else has a train wreck we start to eat our own teams..... Not recommended for the nice positive MSU fans and please don't refer potential recruits here if they are looking for good stuff on the Bulldogs.

Congrats Basketball Dawgs on a great win last night and can't wait for baseball! Its going to be a good year.

notsofarawaydawg
02-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Really, I was expecting a full baseball team analysis any minute now. I'm sitting on pins and needles.

maroonmania
02-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Basketball wasn't struggling last night. We beat the absolute dogshit outta the Pigs. They shot 23%. Worst beat down Arkansas has had in the last 25 years.

True, but basketball is over for all intents and purposes once you've lost so much that post-season play is not reachable.

GreenheadDawg
02-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Backwoods seems to be very knowledgeable about state baseball. He certainly has more insight than me on the subject.

And he loves exclamation points

msstate7
02-10-2016, 03:48 PM

He's an excitable guy

TUSK
02-10-2016, 04:50 PM
No.

"No." Is trademarked by TUSK.

Backwoodsdawg
02-10-2016, 05:18 PM

You darn tootin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indndawg
02-10-2016, 05:26 PM

Kinda having a good time reading these posts

AFDawg
02-10-2016, 06:20 PM
...nothing a single sole can do about it...

Just wait until the other shoe drops.

Dawgface
02-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Plus discussing OM's problems with the NCAA is better than a good crap.

State82
02-10-2016, 07:15 PM

Good one

Backwoodsdawg
02-10-2016, 07:22 PM

Now that was funny.

sleepy dawg
02-10-2016, 07:54 PM
The site is normally near dead this time of year. It's either nothing or enjoy the OM saga. Also, it wouldn't be much to talk about if they would just admit things weren't looking good, but instead they defend to the death lies. When you lie and everyone knows you're lying, people want to prove you wrong.

gravedigger
02-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Now that was funny.

Keep posting. Geewizzwilligans, you seem like a swell fella