PDA

View Full Version : Steve's NOA update on The Boneyard

Ralph
02-10-2016, 12:46 PM
I highly recommend listening for yourselves on Bulldog Sports Radio. Support Steve any way you can. He gives an in depth look at this year's recruiting class that's very informative.

On the OM investigation-

- OM counsel confirmed this am he will be receiving the NOA today through FOIA
- Additional "serious" allegations are coming
- NCAA had "boots on the ground" interviewing recruits in Mississippi as of 2 weeks ago
- NCAA interviewed multiple OM recruits prior to signing day
- Investigation continues

He's been dead on so far. I have no reason not to believe him at this point.

msstate7
02-10-2016, 12:48 PM
I wonder who his source is

Dawgbite
02-10-2016, 12:51 PM
I wonder who his source is

Houston Nutt!

TrapGame
02-10-2016, 12:53 PM
Damn, Steve needs a Pulitzer nomination.

I bet when the shit really hits the fan Steve will make a living off ESPN interviews.

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2016, 12:57 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/66656265.jpg

BeardoMSU
02-10-2016, 01:16 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/66656265.jpg

I know the picture is from No Country for Old Men, but is the quote from US Marshals or Fugitive?

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 01:18 PM
I know the picture is from No Country for Old Men, but is the quote from US Marshals or Fugitive?

Fugitive

Commercecomet24
02-10-2016, 01:22 PM
When the hammer comes down, we gonna have to build a statue of Steve.

West Houston Dog
02-10-2016, 01:25 PM
IT'S HAMMER TIME!

RougeDawg
02-10-2016, 01:43 PM
I highly recommend listening for yourselves on Bulldog Sports Radio. Support Steve any way you can. He gives an in depth look at this year's recruiting class that's very informative.

On the OM investigation-

- OM counsel confirmed this am he will be receiving the NOA today through FOIA
- Additional "serious" allegations are coming
- NCAA had "boots on the ground" interviewing recruits in Mississippi as of 2 weeks ago
- NCAA interviewed multiple OM recruits prior to signing day
- Investigation continues

He's been dead on so far. I have no reason not to believe him at this point.

This all f*cking day. I'm aware of at least 3 signees last week that had been turned in to the NCAA and the evidence is strong. The NCAA has had so many stories about the networks tactics that they were looking for specific acts in this years class. Believe me cars, mamma jobs, houses, watches, etc. have all been under close scrutiny with this class and discovered. Guess they are going to have to fully implode to stop the shenanigans.

Political Hack
02-10-2016, 01:48 PM
As I said in the thread monday, people are expecting a 2nd NOA with more serious allegations that point at the Freeze tenure and OM football specifically.

TrapGame
02-10-2016, 01:52 PM
This all f*cking day. I'm aware of at least 3 signees last week that had been turned in to the NCAA and the evidence is strong. The NCAA has had so many stories about the networks tactics that they were looking for specific acts in this years class. Believe me cars, mamma jobs, houses, watches, etc. have all been under close scrutiny with this class and discovered. Guess they are going to have to fully implode to stop the shenanigans.

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/What-Minion-Meme-03.jpg

RougeDawg
02-10-2016, 02:01 PM
As I said in the thread monday, people are expecting a 2nd NOA with more serious allegations that point at the Freeze tenure and OM football specifically.

The more that comes out and the more "secrets" I'm told, it has become apparent that OM and Buckster cut a, tree, I mean deal earlier in the season with regard to halting the 2nd letter until after NSD and another class was duped by the OM $. What is astonishing is that they didn't change anything up and kept the cash a flying. That's just like the IRS telling you that you have penalties coming but they are going it easy on you this time, and you go out and cheat on your taxes before you receive your penalties. I cannot even imagine that level of stupidity, but whenever I think a level of stupidity or delusion is unattainable, I have to look no further than at that clueless bunch of space cadets.

I hope the network has compensated bucky well, because he will be back drawing up in bounds plays on weeknights at Briarchrest, after everything is said and done at OM.

gtowndawg
02-10-2016, 02:06 PM

No kidding. Keep going Steve.

confucius say
02-10-2016, 04:20 PM
If Steve is getting the noa, then I would think other people who requested it should get it too unh? If that's the case, why does nobody have it yet? Steve the first to request it maybe?

maroonmania
02-10-2016, 04:25 PM

Certainly not ready to do that but might be ready to parse him a little forgiveness for his part in the Will Redmond mess.

Tbonewannabe
02-10-2016, 04:27 PM
The more that comes out and the more "secrets" I'm told, it has become apparent that OM and Buckster cut a, tree, I mean deal earlier in the season with regard to halting the 2nd letter until after NSD and another class was duped by the OM $. What is astonishing is that they didn't change anything up and kept the cash a flying. That's just like the IRS telling you that you have penalties coming but they are going it easy on you this time, and you go out and cheat on your taxes before you receive your penalties. I cannot even imagine that level of stupidity, but whenever I think a level of stupidity or delusion is unattainable, I have to look no further than at that clueless bunch of space cadets.

I hope the network has compensated bucky well, because he will be back drawing up in bounds plays on weeknights at Briarchrest, after everything is said and done at OM.

I heard that he was not welcome at Briarcrest since he liked to chase the young split tail.

Tbonewannabe
02-10-2016, 04:29 PM
If Steve is getting the noa, then I would think other people who requested it should get it too unh? If that's the case, why does nobody have it yet? Steve the first to request it maybe?

No one knew of its existence until recently. It was just a rumor on message boards, mainly this one. Remember UM was telling everyone up until a couple of weeks ago that they had not received a letter.

Reason2succeed
02-10-2016, 04:39 PM

Steve Robertson needs an award and it needs to be presented during the halftime of the Egg Bowl. "The first inaugural GTHOM award goes to...". The prep boys would be throwing ish they'd be so mad.

Coach34
02-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Steve Robertson needs an award and it needs to be presented during the halftime of the Egg Bowl.

Why exactly? He has confirmed exactly what we have been telling people for a couple years here.

He is going above and beyond now for the story- and I commend him on that- but until the news of the letter was confirmed by Forde- he had done nothing more than Elitedawgs.

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Speaking of, when exactly is he supposed to get this letter today? At 5 pm? How is he then going to drop the details? Via his radio show in the morning or just drop it on the internet for everyone to see? hmm