PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo- for those keeping score on the investigation

Coach34
02-10-2016, 10:03 AM
1. C34, Political Hack, other Elitedawgs say OM is being investigated- OM response? LOL AT COACH34. Completely deny investigation

2. News breaks last Fall that OM has been investigated for over 3 years- OM response? Its hardly anything in football- mostly women's basketball. Elitedawgs doesnt know anything

3. Elitedawgs say Tunsil is going to be suspended- OM response? Tunsil is not going to be suspended. Yancy, Neal, Chuck, Johnson all end up wrong. Tunsil suspended 7 games.

4. Elitedawgs say OM football sanctions coming- letter received. OM response? Elitedawg Conspiracy. No letter is coming

5. Steve Robertson announces OM has a letter. OM response? Death threats and threaten his job.

6. Pat Forde announces OM has a letter- OM response? Privately- how in the hell does C34 keep getting everything right???? Publicly- Elitedawgs arent really right- we are only losing a few schollys and it really has nothing to do with Freeze- mostly Nutt. Only 5 allegations pertain to football.

7. David Brandt breaks news of the letter- says 13 allegations- not 5- with 9 of 13 allegations are on Freeze's watch. OM response? This is what we have been saying all along!!!!

Thick
02-10-2016, 10:12 AM
It's quite humorous to say the least.

Spiderman
02-10-2016, 10:14 AM
1. C34, Political Hack, other Elitedawgs say OM is being investigated- OM response? LOL AT COACH34. Completely deny investigation

2. News breaks last Fall that OM has been investigated for over 3 years- OM response? Its hardly anything in football- mostly women's basketball. Elitedawgs doesnt know anything

3. Elitedawgs say Tunsil is going to be suspended- OM response? Tunsil is not going to be suspended. Yancy, Neal, Chuck, Johnson all end up wrong. Tunsil suspended 7 games.

4. Elitedawgs say OM football sanctions coming- letter received. OM response? Elitedawg Conspiracy. No letter is coming

5. Steve Robertson announces OM has a letter. OM response? Death threats and threaten his job.

6. Pat Forde announces OM has a letter- OM response? Privately- how in the hell does C34 keep getting everything right???? Publicly- Elitedawgs arent really right- we are only losing a few schollys and it really has nothing to do with Freeze- mostly Nutt. Only 5 allegations pertain to football.

7. David Brandt breaks news of the letter- says 13 allegations- not 5- with 9 of 13 allegations are on Freeze's watch. OM response? This is what we have been saying all along!!!!

1st they ignore you,
Then they laugh at you,
Then they fight you,
Then you win---- Gandhi

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2016, 10:15 AM
That pretty much sums it up. Now when the second NOA drops will they say they knew about that all the time, too?

elitedawgs
02-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Caller on Bo Bounds just asked a great question - who is going to fall on the sword to protect Freeze. Since the NCAA is on three different programs, Football, Women's Basketball, Track & Field, is that going to be the AD ?

Reason2succeed
02-10-2016, 10:19 AM
1st they ignore you,
Then they laugh at you,
Then they fight you,
Then you win---- Gandhi

+1000 for hitting us with the Gandhi quote. He is my favorite Hindu.

Bdawg
02-10-2016, 10:22 AM
Hope you can add point #8,9,10,11..... And the list goes on and on and it keeps getting worse and worse. Just like the way it's been unfolding.

ShotgunDawg
02-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Caller on Bo Bounds just asked a great question - who is going to fall on the sword to protect Freeze. Since the NCAA is on three different programs, Football, Women's Basketball, Track & Field, is that going to be the AD ?

Maybe. Somebody may have to get fired.

However, if I were Bjork, I would be pissed and tell all if this happened. IMO, Bjork is a young AD that took this job to advance his career with little knowledge of what he was getting into. I've actually heard stories about the Ole Miss boosters going to extra lengths to keep Bjork from finding out about what's going on. He hasn't been "all in"

I don't think Bjork is the bad guy here. I think he's a young AD that got caught up in something he didn't mean to get caught up in. The bad guys are Freeze and the boosters who have used Bjork as a figure head and fall guy to support their culture of corruption.

Again, some of this us coming from inside info. TIFWIW

Mjoelner34
02-10-2016, 10:41 AM
He is my favorite Hindu.

Uh oh! You better edit that before the Swami sees it! **

missouridawg
02-10-2016, 10:44 AM
1st they ignore you,
Then they laugh at you,
Then they fight you,
Then you win---- Gandhi

I listened to a TED talk this morning that featured this quote. So in 33 years I've heard/read this quote twice. Both time within about an hour of each other.

AlSwearengen
02-10-2016, 10:57 AM

However, if I were Bjork, I would be pissed and tell all if this happened. IMO, Bjork is a young AD that took this job to advance his career with little knowledge of what he was getting into. I've actually heard stories about the Ole Miss boosters going to extra lengths to keep Bjork from finding out about what's going on. He hasn't been "all in"

I don't think Bjork is the bad guy here. I think he's a young AD that got caught up in something he didn't mean to get caught up in. The bad guys are Freeze and the boosters who have used Bjork as a figure head and fall guy to support their culture of corruption.

You may be 100% correct, but isn't this the same guy that runs around with a wrestling championship belt?

I also tend to think that Boone's replacement would be understood to be "all in" before they let him be their AD.

Jack Lambert
02-10-2016, 11:09 AM
That pretty much sums it up. Now when the second NOA drops will they say they knew about that all the time, too?

That actually will not be a lie.

Johnson85
02-10-2016, 11:14 AM

No way this happens. First, Bjork can't be so dumb to not know it's going on. He's not rocking the boat by choice. Second, even if he were oblivious, he will be taken care of when it's all said and done. He may not be happy about it, but they will do enough for him that it's better for him to stay quiet.

lastmajordog
02-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Coach 34 do you think there is any way some of these infractions or money could be traced back to the Dickie Scruggs gang....especially when the Boone and Khayat anti MSU crusade was going on??

Coach34
02-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Coach 34 do you think there is any way some of these infractions or money could be traced back to the Dickie Scruggs gang....especially when the Boone and Khayat anti MSU crusade was going on??

highly doubtful. Cash is hard to trace- but knowing its there not so much

lastmajordog
02-10-2016, 12:09 PM
highly doubtful. Cash is hard to trace- but knowing its there not so much

oh well.......Thanks

TrapGame
02-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Hottytoddy.com has an article saying the investigation is over and all of the Freeze allegations are minor. I got FB friends posting it as proof this is about nothing.

Seriously?! These people are effed in the head. Even the AP said the investigation is ongoing and the Freeze allegations had some Level 1 violations.

Coach34
02-10-2016, 03:21 PM
thats the mantra they are all spewing

dickiedawg
02-10-2016, 04:07 PM

He may not have been the bad guy. He may have taken the job with NO prior knowledge of all the shady shit going on behind the scenes. But when he made his statements after the Forde article came out, he made his bed by CAREFULLY wording it to mislead.

MSUDawg99
02-10-2016, 08:33 PM
He may not have been the bad guy. He may have taken the job with NO prior knowledge of all the shady shit going on behind the scenes. But when he made his statements after the Forde article came out, he made his bed by CAREFULLY wording it to mislead.

Post link to his statements or know where I can find them?

mstatefan91
02-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Post link to his statements or know where I can find them?

http://www.sunherald.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-mississippi/article57482283.html

His statement:

"Outside counsel for the University of Mississippi received a Notice of Allegations from the NCAA - another step in a more than three-year process. Included in the notice are alleged violations of NCAA bylaws in women's basketball in 2012; track and field in 2012-13; and in football, with many of the allegations dating back to the former football staff in 2010 and the withholding and reinstatement process around Laremy Tunsil in fall of 2015.

"To be clear, the NCAA has only brought allegations, and as part of the NCAA process, the University and others have 90 days to issue a response. We've been transparent throughout this process, and it is important to note that most of the football allegations are based upon facts that have been publicly disclosed previously in "self-reports" and reinstatement requests or have been reported publicly in connection with another NCAA case.

"Out of fairness to the individuals involved and the integrity of the NCAA process, we will not provide further details or comment until everyone has had an opportunity to review the allegations and respond. Once they do so, we will release the official notice and the university's response. In all three sports, I am confident in the leadership of our current head coaches and the manner in which they operate their programs."

Bdawg
02-10-2016, 09:07 PM

Well Bjork is the one who put out the information before signing day in response to Forde that most of the football allegations pertained to the old staff and had already been self reported. He had already read the NOA before he put that statement out. Sounds to me like he is damn liar and right in the middle of it after seeing what has come out now.

yjnkdawg
02-10-2016, 10:52 PM

Bjork may not have been initially and may have got caught up in something he didn't want to be in, but he is definiltey a player in this now.