PDA

View Full Version : ok- so here is the OM spin

Coach34
02-09-2016, 10:19 PM
1. Bjork released this to Brandt
2. Nothing has changed
3. This is the only letter and its done
4. Just a little probation- 9 schollys over 3 years

Nothing has changed?????? The BearShark Nazi's have been screaming from the rooftops its only 5 football violations- and most of those are Houston Nutt. How in the hell has nothing changed??? Thats a complete and total lie from what they were spewing last week.

Dawgface
02-09-2016, 10:21 PM
It may be the only letter as of now.

Harrydawg
02-09-2016, 10:24 PM
And 5 or the 13 football infractions are all Tunsil.......nothing to see.

They are screwed.......they have lied so much now on record - only the CL will report the spin

Liverpooldawg
02-09-2016, 10:25 PM
3 years probation. That means they are on repeat offender watch for EIGHT years. That's not nothing, not at all, even if that is all they get. I seriously doubt that is all they get.

Sacrifice
02-09-2016, 10:28 PM
If the CL knows so much, why don't they scoop somebody for once and release the individual allegations. They don't know sh/t!

7dawg
02-09-2016, 10:30 PM
Everybody knows what happened with Tunsil, but I'm in the dark with Hampton. I've seen it mentioned several times, anybody care to elaborate on Hampton?

Really Clark?
02-09-2016, 10:31 PM
3 years probation. That means they are on repeat offender watch for EIGHT years. That's not nothing, not at all, even if that is all they get. I seriously doubt that is all they get.

I'm not so sure now that it's not at least 3 maybe 4 years probation and LOIC is one of the Level 1 violations.

Schultzy
02-09-2016, 10:32 PM
And 5 or the 13 football infractions are all Tunsil.......nothing to see.

They are screwed.......they have lied so much now on record - only the CL will report the spin

Five freaking infractions for one freaking player and he only sat half a season. How the hell does the NCAA splain that?

Coach34
02-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Everybody knows what happened with Tunsil, but I'm in the dark with Hampton. I've seen it mentioned several times, anybody care to elaborate on Hampton?

Hampton sat a game or two for having a loaner car too long

GumpDawg
Ok so you possibly have Tunsil, Hampton, Scarbrough, etc. So conspiracy theory question is do you think Chris Jones agreed to give up info on them knowing he was declaring early and would not be impacted? I mean he got interviewed and surely he didn't lie, but knowing what happened to Scarbrough you would think something would have come of it. Unless he didn't take anything and just spilled the process. Mods delete that if its out of line but just a interesting scenario and don't want to burn one of our own.

Really Clark?
Five freaking infractions for one freaking player and he only sat half a season. How the hell does the NCAA splain that?

Guys we have to let Redmond go. We self imposed those sanctions. NCAA just agreed to it. We bent ourselves over. Not them.

Uncivilengineer
02-09-2016, 10:40 PM
No way they don't get LOIC. I hope they try to get their "NETWORK of LAWYAS" to fight the NCAA, that will only make it worse.

CadaverDawg
02-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Guys we have to let Redmond go. We self imposed those sanctions. NCAA just agreed to it. We bent ourselves over. Not them.

Huh? Think he was talkin bout Tunsil,but maybe I's confused

Liverpooldawg
No way they don't get LOIC. I hope they try to get their "NETWORK of LAWYAS" to fight the NCAA, that will only make it worse.

According to ESPN they didn't. This is the most detailed thing have seen, it's only been out a few minutes. Of course you need to look t who contributed to it.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14749886/mississippi-football-program-cited-13-28-rules-violations-ncaa

Really Clark?
We also already know one of the lower violations of its included in this NOA. Freeze got out front of this publically last summer to spin it, but his contact with CJ after he signed with is a violation as well. He knew that was coming out at some point.

Political Hack
He was interviewed and State was not invited to be there because it did not involve anything regarding State. That happened a long time ago, but was one of the many small moments over the last 3 years that this site has been explainingn to people that they're under investigation... And somehow half of our own fans convinced themselves otherwise. The story keeps growing at this point. It's time to just sit back and watch it unfold.

DawgPoundLazer
02-09-2016, 10:44 PM
More spin: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14749886/mississippi-football-program-cited-13-28-rules-violations-ncaa

Jacksondevildog
02-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Chris Low is making the same comments as he did weeks ago after the Forde article. He's clueless and he's fresh off a freeze BJ last week.

ElitedawgRecruiting
02-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Can I please be the guy to tell freeze his own media department is the cause of all this going public. Please

engie
02-09-2016, 10:51 PM
He was interviewed and State was not invited to be there because it did not involve anything regarding State. That happened a long time ago, but was one of the many small moments over the last 3 years that this site has been explainingn to people that they're under investigation... And somehow half of our own fans convinced themselves otherwise. The story keeps growing at this point. It's time to just sit back and watch it unfold.

He's apparently been talked to again recently.

Political Hack
02-09-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm not sure if they realize it, but the lack of academic issues being a part of the NOA, in the wake of the ULaLa release, shows that there is a 2nd NOA coming, as we've been told. ESPN may have thought they were doing them a favor by leaking some of this to get ahead of it, but the academic issues missing in the NOA details is flat out confirmation of more to come...

Really Clark?
02-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Huh? Think he was talkin bout Tunsil,but maybe I's confused

Yep. I was crossed up with another discussion. Sorry dude

Statefan
02-09-2016, 11:12 PM
I'm not sure if they realize it, but the lack of academic issues being a part of the NOA, in the wake of the ULaLa release, shows that there is a 2nd NOA coming, as we've been told. ESPN may have thought they were doing them a favor by leaking some of this to get ahead of it, but the academic issues missing in the NOA details is flat out confirmation of more to come...

Is that not this line from the article?

"Sources told ESPN.com that four other violations involve the former staff at Ole Miss under Houston Nutt, specifically former assistant coach David Saunders."

Political Hack
02-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Is that not this line from the article?

"Sources told ESPN.com that four other violations involve the former staff at Ole Miss under Houston Nutt, specifically former assistant coach David Saunders."

You're right. That could be it I suppose. I was under the impression though that the accusations were directed at him while he was in an administrative role, not while he was a coach. However, that could easily be incorrect. Also, Nutt not being contacted is strange to me. Surely if they had major accusations involving one of his assistants, they'd contact him. Could easily be OM spin trying to suggest it was "Saunders under Nutt" rather than acknowledging it could've been "Saunders as Associate Athletics Director".

Percho
02-10-2016, 12:29 AM
https://www.ncaa.org/enforcement?division=d1

Title: 19.1.1 - Severe Breach of Conduct (Level I Violation).
A severe breach of conduct is one or more violations that seriously undermine or threaten the integrity of the NCAA Collegiate Model, as set forth in the constitution and bylaws, including any violation that provides or is intended to provide a substantial or extensive recruiting, competitive or other advantage, or a substantial or extensive impermissible benefit. Among other examples, the following, in appropriate circumstances, may constitute a severe breach of conduct: (Adopted: 10/30/12 effective 8/1/13, Revised: 7/31/14)
(a) Lack of institutional control;
(b) Academic misconduct;
(c) Failure to cooperate in an NCAA enforcement investigation;
(d) Individual unethical or dishonest conduct, regardless of whether the underlying institutional violations are considered Level I;
(e) A bylaw 11.1.1.1 violation by a head coach resulting from an underlying Level I violation by an individual within the sport program;
(f) Cash payment or other benefits provided by a coach, administrator or representative of the institution's athletics interests intended to secure, or which resulted in, enrollment of a prospective student-athlete;
(g) Third-party involvement in recruiting violations in which institutional officials knew or should have known about the involvement;
(h) Intentional violations or reckless indifference to the NCAA constitution and bylaws; or
(i) Collective Level II and/or Level III violations.

DancingRabbit
02-10-2016, 12:45 AM
1. Bjork released this to Brandt

It's easy to see who are the mouthpieces for OM and Bjork. And it's not Brandt, Forde or Steve Robertson.

Look for who's spinning shit 2-3 hours after Forde, Robertson or Brandt release an article.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/7b2822e568e8c5fa2154ea85cb435c6e/tumblr_mxmr8nb0Fv1svnl82o1_250.jpg

Maroon Diapers
02-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Listening to OOB this morning just to see if there's any meltdown yet. These dumbasses are still calling in with 'nothing to see here and how do we even know if these sources that leaked this are right.' They are unbelievable. It's going to come down on their heads and they still will believe Freeze is a saint with average sized teeth.

engie
02-10-2016, 08:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0zdY25d.gif

shannondawg
02-10-2016, 08:53 AM
I congratulated the CL guys on their great investigated reporting. I did mention that they could kinda tweets their methods abit.

Nothing on the ball game last night on the online addition. I am definitely cancelling today.

TrapGame
02-10-2016, 08:54 AM
Listening to OOB this morning just to see if there's any meltdown yet. These dumbasses are still calling in with 'nothing to see here and how do we even know if these sources that leaked this are right.' They are unbelievable. It's going to come down on their heads and they still will believe Freeze is a saint with average sized teeth.

And over on 600AM they were talking about how the OM folks are parsing words saying Hugh had no idea his coaches were doing all this cheating. These m'fers are mentally deranged!

Really Clark?
02-10-2016, 09:00 AM
Well the idiots are in denial and willing to again believe their "sources" or complicit in the spin. They don't even understand that Level 2 violations is still major. Just that alone has max penalties of 2 years postseason ban, up to 25% loss of scholarships, and up to 6 years probation. Level 1 mitigated is the same as Level 2 standard as far as penalty structure is concerned. And Level 4 violations (the truly minor and incidental stuff) will not be addressed in a NOA. That's handled strictly by self reporting and self imposing with the league office. So all 13 violations have a penalty structure for each type and severity of the level of violation.

Liverpooldawg
02-10-2016, 09:12 AM

They know how to play the game. They don't go negative on thier own team over NCAA stuff. They do when they lose like everybody else but they never have over this. They could get the death penalty and they will spin it as a good thing.

Schultzy
02-10-2016, 09:25 AM
They know how to play the game. They don't go negative on thier own team over NCAA stuff. They do when they lose like everybody else but they never have over this. They could get the death penalty and they will spin it as a good thing.

It's really amazing to watch them work in lockstep the way they do, they're like a bunch of little storm troopers.

TrapGame
02-10-2016, 09:36 AM
It's really amazing to watch them work in lockstep the way they do, they're like a bunch of little storm troopers.

Cause it's a cult. Watch Going Clear about those that left Scientology and how the their lives were made a living hell by the other members. You'll see a lot of the Scientology tactics in going after enemies is very similar to om's.

Schultzy
02-10-2016, 09:40 AM
Cause it's a cult. Watch Going Clear about those that left Scientology and how the their lives were made a living hell by the other members. You'll see a lot of the Scientology tactics in going after enemies is very similar to om's.
Here it is...the short version.

https://youtu.be/fOpapeX6Vzs

Spiderman
02-10-2016, 10:03 AM

I have a friend who has always said it's like they call a hotline each morning and get the day's talking points.

State has wacko fans, just like everybody else, but we are not united on everything.

Ole Miss is like liberals, they all toe the same line when it comes down to it. Obama could declare himself the 1st King of America, and the 4 lib Supreme Court justices would rule it constitutional. Meanwhile Roberts and Kennedy will go against the conservative side on certain things.

State's loyalties are all over the place. Ole Miss's is all the same.

Freeze could be caught in major felonies and they would rush to his defense. The only unpardonable sin is losing football games. Then they pivot in lockstep and turn on you.

Duckdog
02-10-2016, 10:27 AM
"Oh well. NSD is over. Looks like we self reported most of them. Slap on the wrist, Move on, nothing to see here.

Look, the NCAA has been basically had an office on our campus for like the last 3 years while investigating all the Womens BB bs. If we had really done anything truly egregious and they were going to donkey punch us, it would already be out there. I'm sure if pretty much any program in the country had some investigators camping out in there house for that long they'd get popped for some ticky tacky BS too.

The worst thing I see on this list is the Tunsil BS which we've already paid our pound of flesh for. Move along now and find you some new stuff to get lathered up about..........

According to ESPN sources, this is the breakdown of the nine alleged violations since Freeze was hired:

(The first four on this list were all self-reported by Ole Miss)

A coach contacting a recruit during a designated non-contact evaluation period.
Creating an improper recruiting video outside the locker room.
A booster illegally transporting a recruit to campus.
A stepfather of a recruit having his lodging paid for during an official visit (a rule that has since been changed by the NCAA).
Five violations for the Laremy Tunsil scandal, including use of a loaner car and spending the night at the house of an Ole Miss assistant coach.
The remaining four allegations reportedly tie in with David Saunders, the former Houston Nutt assistant that was recently discipline"

This is just sad.

Coach34
02-10-2016, 10:42 AM
"The worst thing I see on this list is the Tunsil BS which we've already paid our pound of flesh for. Move along now and find you some new stuff to get lathered up about"

This is what almost all of them dont understand. The NCAA ruled on his eligibility only. Not on the violations committed. Big damn difference

Mjoelner34
02-10-2016, 10:47 AM
I have a friend who has always said it's like they call a hotline each morning and get the day's talking points.

State has wacko fans, just like everybody else, but we are not united on everything.

Ole Miss is like liberals, they all toe the same line when it comes down to it. Obama could declare himself the 1st King of America, and the 4 lib Supreme Court justices would rule it constitutional. Meanwhile Roberts and Kennedy will go against the conservative side on certain things.

State's loyalties are all over the place. Ole Miss's is all the same.

Freeze could be caught in major felonies and they would rush to his defense. The only unpardonable sin is losing football games. Then they pivot in lockstep and turn on you.

+1

Mjoelner34
02-10-2016, 10:51 AM
According to ESPN sources, this is the breakdown of the nine alleged violations since Freeze was hired:

A stepfather of a recruit having his lodging paid for during an official visit (a rule that has since been changed by the NCAA).
Five violations for the Laremy Tunsil scandal, including use of a loaner car and spending the night at the house of an Ole Miss assistant coach.
The remaining four allegations reportedly tie in with David Saunders, the former Houston Nutt assistant that was recently discipline"

Does anything on that list hint at being severe enough to suspend a player that didn't even sign with you for 4 games? Me either. So, I don't the Bo Scarborough stuff is in there.

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2016, 10:58 AM
"Oh well. NSD is over. Looks like we self reported most of them. Slap on the wrist, Move on, nothing to see here.

Look, the NCAA has been basically had an office on our campus for like the last 3 years while investigating all the Womens BB bs. If we had really done anything truly egregious and they were going to donkey punch us, it would already be out there. I'm sure if pretty much any program in the country had some investigators camping out in there house for that long they'd get popped for some ticky tacky BS too.

The worst thing I see on this list is the Tunsil BS which we've already paid our pound of flesh for. Move along now and find you some new stuff to get lathered up about..........

This is just sad.

That you, Yancey?